Will they take away our cars?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only God can grant repentance not to be regretted leading to eternal life. It is also true exactly what you posted.
It is only by the mercies of God that you know the truth and believe it.

2 Corinthians 7:10
For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation, not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death.

2 Timothy 2
24 And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient, 25 in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth,

26 and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.

Titus 3:5
not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,

John 3

. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”
Excellent Post = Thank You

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From the OP:

They won't have to:

View attachment 36865
Speaking of chip , beware where and what the coming digital system is leading too . Without it no man will be able to buy or sell .
PS , TOUCH NOT the NASTY THING , for those who take it will be damned . Just a friendly reminder to all .

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF , IF i were a pastor of a church and i saw anyone in sin , THEY GONNA GET REBUKED
IF i see two gay married men in my church , THEY GONNA GET REBUKED and if they repent not of satans marriage
THEY GETTING BOOTED OUT of that church so fast , SMOKE gonna appear in their chairs where they were seated .
I honestly dont care if folks see me as a hater . I LOVE THE PEOPLE , by grace i will follow THE BIBLCAL PATTERN I KNOW
WORKED and still works IF WE WOULD DO IT .
Our first duty is to seek to reconcile. A rebuke is for those who are unwilling at the moment to seek 1 JOhn 1:9. All forms of negative discipline is always ofr the purpose of reconciling the person back into fellowship, not to chew them out.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our first duty is to seek to reconcile. A rebuke is for those who are unwilling at the moment to seek 1 JOhn 1:9. All forms of negative discipline is always ofr the purpose of reconciling the person back into fellowship, not to chew them out.
Yes all sin and error must be exposed . Even a wee bit of leaven can and will surely leaven the whole lump .
We do it to protect the church and in hopes the offender will repent as well .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What we are currently witnessing is this = 2 Thessalonians 2:11

"And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness."
To the trenches david , he who leadeth into captivity is taking no time off .
THIS is the last hour battle in a war that has raged throughout the centuries . ITS ALL FOR CHRIST the lambs shall march .
Fearing not man or what he can do . POINT TO JESUS CHRIST and all biblical doctrine while there still be breath left in that body my friend .
The dragon and his co workers of darkness take no time of decieving all and unifying all to unite under a Lie .
THE lambs shall take no time off exposing the works of darkness and pointing ONLY to CHRIST JESUS and biblical doctrine .

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes all sin and error must be exposed . Even a wee bit of leaven can and will surely leaven the whole lump .
As long as we do not act like morality police and stick our noses in peoples lives. If something does show up, we deal in love for the believer and hatred for what is harming them.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've never baked bread.

If a loaf of bread cannot withstand a small dusting of yeast,leaven, the whole of its ingredients are flawed.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You've never baked bread.

If a loaf of bread cannot withstand a small dusting of yeast,leaven, the whole of its ingredients are flawed.
yeast-leaven actually grows and spreads thru the loaf, it permeates the loaf.
Same idea is here referring to a cancer

2 Timothy 2:16-18

But shun profane and [a]idle babblings, for they will [b]increase to more ungodliness. 17 And their message will spread like cancer. Hymenaeus and Philetus are of this sort, 18 who have strayed concerning the truth, saying that the resurrection is already past; and they overthrow the faith of some.

Luke 13:20, that characteristic can be a good thing depending on the doctrine.

The Parable of the Leaven
And again He said, “To what shall I liken the kingdom of God?
Luke 13:21
It is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal till it was all leavened.”

Luke 12:1

Beware of Hypocrisy​

In the meantime, when an innumerable multitude of people had gathered together, so that they trampled one another, He began to say to His disciples first of all, “Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.

Matthew 16:6
Then Jesus said to them, “Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and the Sadducees.”

Matthew 16:11
How is it you do not understand that I did not speak to you concerning bread?—but to beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees.”

1 Corinthians 5:6-8
Your glorying is not good. Do you not know that a little leaven leavens the whole lump?
Therefore, purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us. Therefore, let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

The above verse in concept is actually referred to in the OT
Israel told to not offer leavened bread to God or eat it during Passover.

Reactions: David in NJ

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yeast-leaven actually grows and spreads thru the loaf, it permeates the loaf.
Same idea is here referring to a cancer

2 Timothy 2:16-18

But shun profane and [a]idle babblings, for they will [b]increase to more ungodliness. 17 And their message will spread like cancer. Hymenaeus and Philetus are of this sort, 18 who have strayed concerning the truth, saying that the resurrection is already past; and they overthrow the faith of some.

Luke 13:20, that characteristic can be a good thing depending on the doctrine.

The Parable of the Leaven
And again He said, “To what shall I liken the kingdom of God?
Luke 13:21
It is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal till it was all leavened.”

Luke 12:1

Beware of Hypocrisy​

In the meantime, when an innumerable multitude of people had gathered together, so that they trampled one another, He began to say to His disciples first of all, “Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.

Matthew 16:6
Then Jesus said to them, “Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and the Sadducees.”

Matthew 16:11
How is it you do not understand that I did not speak to you concerning bread?—but to beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees.”

1 Corinthians 5:6-8
Your glorying is not good. Do you not know that a little leaven leavens the whole lump?
Therefore, purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us. Therefore, let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

The above verse in concept is actually referred to in the OT
Israel told to not offer leavened bread to God or eat it during Passover.

You don't quite grasp the message of Luke 13:21.

Those verses are not referring to a cancer.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You don't quite grasp the message of Luke 13:21.

Those verses are not referring to a cancer.
I pointed that out in my post, not all leavening is considered bad. Did you read the whole thing?
Leavening has to do with doctrine. So good doctrines is good leaven, and bad doctrine is bad leaven.
Matthew 16

The Leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees​

5 Now when His disciples had come to the other side, they had forgotten to take bread. 6 Then Jesus said to them, “Take heed and beware of the [c]leaven of the Pharisees and the Sadducees.”

7 And they reasoned among themselves, saying, “It is because we have taken no bread.”

8 But Jesus, being aware of it, said to them, “O you of little faith, why do you reason among yourselves because you [d]have brought no bread? 9 Do you not yet understand, or remember the five loaves of the five thousand and how many baskets you took up? 10 Nor the seven loaves of the four thousand and how many large baskets you took up?

11 How is it you do not understand that I did not speak to you concerning bread?—but to beware of the [e]leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees.”

12 Then they understood that He did not tell them to beware of the leaven of bread, but of the [f]doctrine of the Pharisees and Sadducees.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pointed that out in my post, not all leavening is considered bad. Did you read the whole thing?
Leavening has to do with doctrine. So good doctrines is good leaven, and bad doctrine is bad leaven.
Matthew 16

The Leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees​

5 Now when His disciples had come to the other side, they had forgotten to take bread. 6 Then Jesus said to them, “Take heed and beware of the [c]leaven of the Pharisees and the Sadducees.”

7 And they reasoned among themselves, saying, “It is because we have taken no bread.”

8 But Jesus, being aware of it, said to them, “O you of little faith, why do you reason among yourselves because you [d]have brought no bread? 9 Do you not yet understand, or remember the five loaves of the five thousand and how many baskets you took up? 10 Nor the seven loaves of the four thousand and how many large baskets you took up?

11 How is it you do not understand that I did not speak to you concerning bread?—but to beware of the [e]leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees.”

12 Then they understood that He did not tell them to beware of the leaven of bread, but of the [f]doctrine of the Pharisees and Sadducees.
The leaven of the WORD is good . the leaven of sin is bad . Even a little leaven of sin can leaven the whole lump .
Just as a bit of the WORD will eventually leaven for good unto the eater of it .
Now hit the trenches . Its all out war for the souls of men . Biblical doctrine GOOD but the
doctrine of contrary men BAD .