Will they take away our cars?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The end hour is upon us . The delusion grows only stronger and stronger now and it is taking many captive to a lie .
ITS ENEMY . IS BIBLICAL TRUTH , IT IS the lambs .
OUR PERSECUTION HOUR GROWS MUCH CLOSER than many realize .
UNDER THE GUISE of this so called love they have come to hate THE TRUTH , the TRUTH that exposes their sin .
Under this freedom they have become in bondage to the lie .
The very realm of even christendom has in large bought into it . It actually came FROM CHRISTENDOM , that is the saddst part of all .
THE HARLOT SOLD IT for power and all control over all religions . THE HARLOT SOLD THIS LIE
not only to the world to unify it but unto even christendom .
SHE IS A HARLOT david . HER cup is full of nothing but fornication and she used the name of GOD and of CHRIST
TO DECIEVE ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING right into a LIE .
Till now not only is most of christendom blind to what it has lost , IT KNOWS NOT IT IS LOST .
And the more they bought into the love lie the more ILL AFFECTED their minds have become and do become
against THE BIBLICAL TRUTH , THAT GOD , HIS CHRIST and HIS LAMBS .
ON THIS PATH MUCH BLOOD SHED WILL ENSUE against the lambs .
FOR THE RELIGOINS DO UNIFY as one and will COME as one
WITH SUPPORT OF THE BEAST and ITS SYSTEM , against the lambs WHO DID NOT CONFORM .
THIS IS drawing much closer than folks realize . AND THIS WAS FORETOLD in the bible . THE HOUR IS LATE
very late .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I need more clues :ummm:
The end hour is upon us . The delusion grows only stronger and stronger now and it is taking many captive to a lie .
ITS ENEMY . IS BIBLICAL TRUTH , IT IS the lambs .
OUR PERSECUTION HOUR GROWS MUCH CLOSER than many realize .
UNDER THE GUISE of this so called love they have come to hate THE TRUTH , the TRUTH that exposes their sin .
Under this freedom they have become in bondage to the lie .
The very realm of even christendom has in large bought into it . It actually came FROM CHRISTENDOM , that is the saddst part of all .
THE HARLOT SOLD IT for power and all control over all religions . THE HARLOT SOLD THIS LIE
not only to the world to unify it but unto even christendom .
SHE IS A HARLOT david . HER cup is full of nothing but fornication and she used the name of GOD and of CHRIST
TO DECIEVE ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING right into a LIE .
Till now not only is most of christendom blind to what it has lost , IT KNOWS NOT IT IS LOST .
And the more they bought into the love lie the more ILL AFFECTED their minds have become and do become
against THE BIBLICAL TRUTH , THAT GOD , HIS CHRIST and HIS LAMBS .
ON THIS PATH MUCH BLOOD SHED WILL ENSUE against the lambs .
FOR THE RELIGOINS DO UNIFY as one and will COME as one
WITH SUPPORT OF THE BEAST and ITS SYSTEM , against the lambs WHO DID NOT CONFORM .
THIS IS drawing much closer than folks realize . AND THIS WAS FORETOLD in the bible . THE HOUR IS LATE
very late .
HERES a clue .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That end time worship of the beast is forced on all, and whoever will not worship the beast, he will cause them to be killed.
It would be a sad, very sad ending to not worship the beast and also not be a believer in Christ. I think all devout Islamic peoples will refuse to worship the image of the beast, as in their faith, no image of God is allowed to be worshipped. Imagine going thru the coming great tribulation and not being saved out of it, what a sad, very sad end for that person.

It is one thing to suffer for the sake of righteousness which leads to glory, and another to just plain suffer in this life and afterwards.

Revelation 13:15
He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

But there is hope that many will turn to the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved during the coming disaster onto the world of the great tribulation as it says so right here.

Revelation 7
9 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands, 10 and crying out with a loud voice, saying, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!” 11 All the angels stood around the throne and the elders and the four living creatures, and fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12 saying:

“Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom,
Thanksgiving and honor and power and might,
Be to our God forever and ever.
Amen.”
13 Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, “Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?”

14 And I said to him, [b]“Sir, you know.”

So he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them. 16 They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat; 17 for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to [c]living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”
Then you would be wrong . all devout muslims follow satan already .
Just as do and does EVERYONE . THERE is but one way and one name alone whereby one can be freed
from the power of satan . JESUS CHRIST . IF one believeth not that JESUS IS THE CHRIST , they are anti christ .
Now , satan will use some extreme muslims , even some christains to rise up against things , BUT THIS WILL BE
to try and prove that alll who resist the lie are dangerous . WE BETTER be on gaurd
cause satan is also about to use some on the right to take up arms against this wicked govt .
BUT HE does this to try and prove that ALL FUNDAMENTAL CHRISTAINS are dangerous . WE BETTER flee
the nar realm , even the evangelical realm , ITS BEEN INFILTRATED TOO .
WE NEED TO PICK UP BIBLES again . SO allow me some parting words .
MUHAMMED SERVED SATAN . If that offends then it offends . BUDDA served satan
new age serves satan , and any and all who REJECT THE BIBLICAL JESUS CHRIST serve satan .
YES . we must deal with this truth . NO OTHER religoin with all the good works in the world is gonna save them .
Example . the most friendliest muslim in the world , even if he died to save ten thousand lives , IS GONNA burn in the lake of fire
FOR DENYING JESUS AS THE CHRIST . I Know that seems harsh to say . BUt i am wore out with this fake love stuff
that keeps TRODDING the DIRE NEED TO BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST under foot . WORE OUT WITH IT i am . I WILL Expose every bit of it too . BE encouraged now . Let us dig in the bible . I was in boy scouts my friend , FOLKS thought me an angel
for all the good i did to the poor and elderly , YET I WAS A DEVIL , SATANS RIGHT HAND MAN . I HOPE this scares the heck out of folks
and puts them BACK INTO THE BIBLE .

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Then you would be wrong . all devout muslims follow satan already .
Just as do and does EVERYONE . THERE is but one way and one name alone whereby one can be freed
from the power of satan . JESUS CHRIST . IF one believeth not that JESUS IS THE CHRIST , they are anti christ .
Now , satan will use some extreme muslims , even some christains to rise up against things , BUT THIS WILL BE
to try and prove that alll who resist the lie are dangerous . WE BETTER be on gaurd
cause satan is also about to use some on the right to take up arms against this wicked govt .
BUT HE does this to try and prove that ALL FUNDAMENTAL CHRISTAINS are dangerous . WE BETTER flee
the nar realm , even the evangelical realm , ITS BEEN INFILTRATED TOO .
WE NEED TO PICK UP BIBLES again . SO allow me some parting words .
MUHAMMED SERVED SATAN . If that offends then it offends . BUDDA served satan
new age serves satan , and any and all who REJECT THE BIBLICAL JESUS CHRIST serve satan .
YES . we must deal with this truth . NO OTHER religoin with all the good works in the world is gonna save them .
Example . the most friendliest muslim in the world , even if he died to save ten thousand lives , IS GONNA burn in the lake of fire
FOR DENYING JESUS AS THE CHRIST . I Know that seems harsh to say . BUt i am wore out with this fake love stuff
that keeps TRODDING the DIRE NEED TO BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST under foot . WORE OUT WITH IT i am . I WILL Expose every bit of it too . BE encouraged now . Let us dig in the bible . I was in boy scouts my friend , FOLKS thought me an angel
for all the good i did to the poor and elderly , YET I WAS A DEVIL , SATANS RIGHT HAND MAN . I HOPE this scares the heck out of folks
and puts them BACK INTO THE BIBLE .
Of course, Islam is satanic, my point is refusing to worship the beast does not gain a glorious entry into heaven, that is heaven is only an open door for Christians. A devout Muslim won't be saved by his faith as it is not a faith in God. So they will suffer in the great tribulation and also after, what a sad end for them.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Overthrow a government?

What government do you want to overthrow?
Onward in the trenches my friend . The hour of great delusion rises up to unify this world under the beast .
The lambs will resist it at the cost of even our own lives . Yes , Tribulation IS coming .
Remember our end is good in Christ JESUS my friend . Our weapons are spiritual and we shall point to Christ
and expose anything and all that is contrary to sound doctrine . The hour is getting late .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, but it doesn't fit the bill. Care to defend why citing Klaus Schwab is justification to overthrow a government?
The system of the beast cannot be stopped by man . The hour of great delusion to unify the religoins and world as one
under the beast is growing . Beware of the common ground lie . Beware for a lamb cannot and will not
sit at the table of belial and Christ . There will be NO COMMON ground for the lambs . All peoples and tribes
who go to sit at this table of compromise for unity will be damned to perdition . This is serious my friend .
The delusion to lead the world as one to beast , IS ON THE RISE and many men and women under the guise of false love
are working under guise of deception . Stay planted in the bible and test all .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Overthrow a government?

What i say next will offend a lot of people . But say it i must and say it i will .
That man , klaus schwab , is a solider in the army of the dragon and of the beast . THAT BE A FACT
but he worketh NOT ALONE . The dragon has many in his army who do his bidding and they work as one
to unify the world under the beast . They work day and night to build the beast system
and they holler a false love which will UNIFY those not in the lambs book of life RIGHT INTO THE LIE .
THE DELUSION IS REAL . ITS HERE and IT GROWS and it grows so fast now my friend .
GREAT TRIBULATION IS COMING .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Overthrow a government?

Who runs this world , UNELECTED BEURAUCRATS . THEY HAVE NO LOVE FOR HUMANITY EITHER
only Love they have is for money , power and control . THE DRAGON IS FEEDING THEM THEIR OWN LUSTFUL DESIRES
to build the Kingdom of the beast . THEY have no idea what spirit they are of , no idea satan is using them
and their lustful hearts desires TO GAIN and to GIVE ALL POWER TO THE BEAST . THIS WORLD is about to pay a dear and heavy
price for rejecting GOD . The lambs will also suffer at the hands of men . THIS IS GONNA get bad my friend .
BUT WE WIN FOR JESUS HAS ALREADY WON . OUR END IS GOOD , THANKS TO JESUS CHRIST .
But suffer in this world we will . The church has bled from the beginning and through all ages some have bled
THIS WILL BE A BLOOD BATH a climatic end hour tribulation against the lambs .
PS , to be absent from the body means WE HOME WITH THE KING . SO no fear of man . Man gonna do as man gonna do
but lambs , lambs GONNA DO as JESUS BIDS THEM DO . THEY embrace HIS WORDS , THEY EMBRACE TRUTH not lies .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who runs this world , UNELECTED BEURAUCRATS . THEY HAVE NO LOVE FOR HUMANITY EITHER
only Love they have is for money , power and control . THE DRAGON IS FEEDING THEM THEIR OWN LUSTFUL DESIRES
to build the Kingdom of the beast . THEY have no idea what spirit they are of , no idea satan is using them
and their lustful hearts desires TO GAIN and to GIVE ALL POWER TO THE BEAST . THIS WORLD is about to pay a dear and heavy
price for rejecting GOD . The lambs will also suffer at the hands of men . THIS IS GONNA get bad my friend .
BUT WE WIN FOR JESUS HAS ALREADY WON . OUR END IS GOOD , THANKS TO JESUS CHRIST .
But suffer in this world we will . The church has bled from the beginning and through all ages some have bled
THIS WILL BE A BLOOD BATH a climatic end hour tribulation against the lambs .
PS , to be absent from the body means WE HOME WITH THE KING . SO no fear of man . Man gonna do as man gonna do
but lambs , lambs GONNA DO as JESUS BIDS THEM DO . THEY embrace HIS WORDS , THEY EMBRACE TRUTH not lies .

What we are currently witnessing is this = 2 Thessalonians 2:11

"And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, but it doesn't fit the bill. Care to defend why citing Klaus Schwab is justification to overthrow a government?

My Posts are about DEFENDING our Government which is the US Constitution.

The Foundation of the US Constitution are the 1st and 2nd Amendments.

Anyone who seeks to undermine the 1st & 2nd Amendments are, in FACT, seeking to overthrow the Government and are committing Treason.

What government are you seeking to overthrow?

In the Lord I put my trust;
How can you say to my soul,
“Flee as a bird to your mountain”?
For look! The wicked bend their bow,
They make ready their arrow on the string,
That they may shoot secretly at the upright in heart.
If the foundations are destroyed,
What can the righteous do?

Psalm 11:1-3

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What we are currently witnessing is this = 2 Thessalonians 2:11

"And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness."
Only God can grant repentance not to be regretted leading to eternal life. It is also true exactly what you posted.
It is only by the mercies of God that you know the truth and believe it.

2 Corinthians 7:10
For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation, not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death.

2 Timothy 2
24 And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient, 25 in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth,

26 and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.

Titus 3:5
not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,

John 3

. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

Reactions: David in NJ

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Anyone who seeks to undermine the 1st & 2nd Amendments are, in FACT, seeking to overthrow the Government and are committing Treason.

Hope in this life and world will destroy our witness . Destroy it and leave us dead in ditches.
We can expose EVIL, but i had rather be dead and stinking in the soil LONG before i defend our govt . One way or the other .
YOU KILLING your testimony and witness . IN THIS WORLD ye shall have a consitution that will protect your rights
WRONG . In this world ye shall have persecutions and tribulations . Expose their EVIL but never , never
encourage arms against the wicked . THIS WORLDGONNAGROAN . GONNA groan cause , CAUSE IT SHOWEDGOD the SPINE
THOUGH HE BE VERY VERY VERY LONGSUFFERING , the time on this earth IS RUNNING OUT .
REPROBATION OF NATIONS has SET IN . ALL we can do is point to JESUS . In this world Ye shall have
TRIBULATION . WEAR THE BADGE WITH HONOR . WITH HONOR . BUT DO ALWAYS EXPOSE THIER WICKEDNESS

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only God can grant repentance not to be regretted leading to eternal life. It is also true exactly what you posted.
It is only by the mercies of God that you know the truth and believe it.

2 Corinthians 7:10
For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation, not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death.

2 Timothy 2
24 And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient, 25 in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth,

26 and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.

Titus 3:5
not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,

John 3

. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”
So how come when i bring godly correction or when anyone for that matter brings godly correction
IS IT NOW SEEN as JUDGMENTAL , HATEFUL , EVIL , WICKED , MONSTEROUS .
WE DO REALIZE WHAT HAD OCCURED RIGHT .
PAUL HAD THAT MAN CAST OUT OF THE CHURCH . And the GODLY GOOD HONORABLE LOVE THAT CORRECTED that man
LED TO HIS REPENTANCE . YEAH correctors are not haters nor judgers . I WILL EXPOSE THE DARK RAINBOW
and all SIN within christendom . AND NO MAN ON EARTH can stop me . I been called names for years . FOR YEARS
and it has not once slowed me down . IFWE LOVE WE CORRECT .
so allow some parting words of love FOR EVERYONE . OVER NINETY EIGHT PERCENT or HIGHER of CHRISTENDOM IS IN DIRE DANGER
and IS BEING DECIEVED to some degree already .
WE BESS BIBLE UP . BIBLE UP . BIBLE UP and start rereading and start learning for ourselves .
so allow me some more parting words.
IF , IF i were a pastor of a church and i saw anyone in sin , THEY GONNA GET REBUKED
IF i see two gay married men in my church , THEY GONNA GET REBUKED and if they repent not of satans marriage
THEY GETTING BOOTED OUT of that church so fast , SMOKE gonna appear in their chairs where they were seated .
I honestly dont care if folks see me as a hater . I LOVE THE PEOPLE , by grace i will follow THE BIBLCAL PATTERN I KNOW
WORKED and still works IF WE WOULD DO IT .

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The system of the beast cannot be stopped by man . The hour of great delusion to unify the religoins and world as one
under the beast is growing . Beware of the common ground lie . Beware for a lamb cannot and will not
sit at the table of belial and Christ . There will be NO COMMON ground for the lambs . All peoples and tribes
who go to sit at this table of compromise for unity will be damned to perdition . This is serious my friend .
The delusion to lead the world as one to beast , IS ON THE RISE and many men and women under the guise of false love
are working under guise of deception . Stay planted in the bible and test all .
Man cannot stop. Only God keeps the reins on the evil until He decides it is time to allow it to be unleashed.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Then I apologize! The tone of your responses led me to believe otherwise.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man cannot stop. Only God keeps the reins on the evil until He decides it is time to allow it to be unleashed.
the delusion is unleashed. Reprobation of minds , the love of a lie has been unleashed.
Most just dont want to beleive it has . A HINT , it has come in the name of love . ONLY it aint coming FROM GOD and it aint love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not.
So how come when i bring godly correction or when anyone for that matter brings godly correction
IS IT NOW SEEN as JUDGMENTAL , HATEFUL , EVIL , WICKED , MONSTEROUS .
WE DO REALIZE WHAT HAD OCCURED RIGHT .
PAUL HAD THAT MAN CAST OUT OF THE CHURCH . And the GODLY GOOD HONORABLE LOVE THAT CORRECTED that man
LED TO HIS REPENTANCE . YEAH correctors are not haters nor judgers . I WILL EXPOSE THE DARK RAINBOW
and all SIN within christendom . AND NO MAN ON EARTH can stop me . I been called names for years . FOR YEARS
and it has not once slowed me down . IFWE LOVE WE CORRECT .
so allow some parting words of love FOR EVERYONE . OVER NINETY EIGHT PERCENT or HIGHER of CHRISTENDOM IS IN DIRE DANGER
and IS BEING DECIEVED to some degree already .
WE BESS BIBLE UP . BIBLE UP . BIBLE UP and start rereading and start learning for ourselves .
so allow me some more parting words.
IF , IF i were a pastor of a church and i saw anyone in sin , THEY GONNA GET REBUKED
IF i see two gay married men in my church , THEY GONNA GET REBUKED and if they repent not of satans marriage
THEY GETTING BOOTED OUT of that church so fast , SMOKE gonna appear in their chairs where they were seated .
I honestly dont care if folks see me as a hater . I LOVE THE PEOPLE , by grace i will follow THE BIBLCAL PATTERN I KNOW
WORKED and still works IF WE WOULD DO IT .