Will they take away our cars?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i am rejoice that you SEE Brother
But do we see the WHOLE picture .
What if i told you there was a man who came in amongst us
and was not of us but appeared as though he was .
What if that same man ,though he cried and hollered against the very world order
WAS DOING its bidding all along .
DO you believe this is possible .
DO you believe its possible to appear to be against something
and yet all the while you are working another angel .
Example .
I could come in amonst you all and say THE ONE WORLD ORDER is dangerous .
WE must not join in with it
and yet alll along i bring unto you the one world religoin .
YOu see to a conservative i would have to appear to be one .
And yet my agenda would be to try and get you into the religious side of it
all along .
I SEEN THIS HAPPEN . I SEEN IT DAVID . and the conservative church WENT Right along with it
CAUSE IT was a conserative leader DOING IT . WE GETTING DUPED my friend .
THE ABRAHAM ACCORDS were written by THE LIBERAL POPE
yet presented by DONALD TRUMP
SO was the religious freedom act so many churches lavished . THEY DIDNT BOTHER READING IT .
AGAIN POPE FRANCIS may as well have wrote it . HECK KLAUS SCHWAB may have well as wrote it .
SOMETHING IS DEAD WRONG . We must flee all hopes in men and return to TRUSTING and HOPING ONLY IN GOD .
I Repeat the abraham peace accords that so many conservatives even love and embrace , IS ALL PART OF THE ONE WORLD
RELIGOINS GOAL to UNIFY US ALL , TO UNIFY ALL RELIGIONS . THEY DOING THE SAME THINGS in different ways
TO BOTH SIDES .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What if that same man ,though he cried and hollered against the very world order
Example .
all along .
I SEEN THIS HAPPEN . I SEEN IT DAVID . and the conservative church WENT Right along with it
SO was the religious freedom act so many churches lavished . THEY DIDNT BOTHER READING IT .
AGAIN POPE FRANCIS may as well have wrote it . HECK KLAUS SCHWAB may have well as wrote it .
SOMETHING IS DEAD WRONG . We must flee all hopes in men and return to TRUSTING and HOPING ONLY IN GOD .
I Repeat the abraham peace accords that so many conservatives even love and embrace , IS ALL PART OF THE ONE WORLD
RELIGOINS GOAL to UNIFY US ALL , TO UNIFY ALL RELIGIONS . THEY DOING THE SAME THINGS in different ways
TO BOTH SIDES .
Exactly

Reactions: amigo de christo

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Example .
all along .
TO BOTH SIDES .
This is why God tells us to not turn to the 'Left' or to the 'Right' but that we remain focused on His Word.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i am rejoicing that you SEE Brother
The politicians have been unable to DO with such speed and accuracy what the religious leaders have been able to do .
ITS THE RELIGIONS that are LEADING IN THE UNIFYING FORCE TO UNITE THE WORLD AS ONE
its been done under the guise of love , tolerance . As love its also being sold to even the secular athiest .
NO PRESIDENT or world leader has done what even the pope francis has done .
THE MAN with aide of religoius leaders has even managed to land a unifiying peace deal in UAE .
I Was IN UAE David . years ago . NEVER would i have ever dreamed to see IMAMS unifying with the policies OF ROME .
BUT ITS BEING DONE . THE RELIGOINS , THIS LOVE DO junk , IS UNIFYING THE WORLD
and through the politiicans , FOR THIS WAS ALWAYS the goal of the elites , IT too is being sold
under the inclusive love banner . THEY infiltrated ALL RELIGOINS long ago .
CHANING THEM FROM WITHIN , removing FUNDMENTAL concepts that divided them .
THEY CALLLED IT breaking down bridges .
SEE they did this amonst even the false relgions .
IF You desire POWER over the world , control over the world , YOU CANT FIGHT AGAINST religoins
Cause most the world is already religious . NOW WE KNOW all other religons are false .
However with that being said , THAT HAD TO BE REMOVED .
TO the muslim his way could not be seen as the only way
TO the christiain the same thing
to all religoins this was done . THEY DECONSTRUCTED and then RECONSTRUCTED .
THEY made all fundamentalism look bad . And while its true all other fundemntal tenants of all other religoins are false
FUNDEMENTAL CHRSITANITY IS NOT FALSE . BIBLICAL CHRISTANITY IS NOT false .
BUT JUST Like the other religoins , christednom too was infiltrated from within in order to ATTAIN THEIR GOALS
to UNIFY US as one .
ALL under what they call love and they call God . THEY infiltrated even the amish and mennoites
THEY INFILTRATED every known denomination . SATAN used men my friend . HE used wolves
to come within and to decieve . AND SADLY most have bought into it . as they cry GOD IS LOVE
and yet know neither GOD OR LOVE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is why God tells us to not turn to the 'Left' or to the 'Right' but that we remain focused on His Word.
The end hour is upon us . The delusion grows only stronger and stronger now and it is taking many captive to a lie .
ITS ENEMY . IS BIBLICAL TRUTH , IT IS the lambs .
OUR PERSECUTION HOUR GROWS MUCH CLOSER than many realize .
UNDER THE GUISE of this so called love they have come to hate THE TRUTH , the TRUTH that exposes their sin .
Under this freedom they have become in bondage to the lie .
The very realm of even christendom has in large bought into it . It actually came FROM CHRISTENDOM , that is the saddst part of all .
THE HARLOT SOLD IT for power and all control over all religions . THE HARLOT SOLD THIS LIE
not only to the world to unify it but unto even christendom .
SHE IS A HARLOT david . HER cup is full of nothing but fornication and she used the name of GOD and of CHRIST
TO DECIEVE ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING right into a LIE .
Till now not only is most of christendom blind to what it has lost , IT KNOWS NOT IT IS LOST .
And the more they bought into the love lie the more ILL AFFECTED their minds have become and do become
against THE BIBLICAL TRUTH , THAT GOD , HIS CHRIST and HIS LAMBS .
ON THIS PATH MUCH BLOOD SHED WILL ENSUE against the lambs .
FOR THE RELIGOINS DO UNIFY as one and will COME as one
WITH SUPPORT OF THE BEAST and ITS SYSTEM , against the lambs WHO DID NOT CONFORM .
THIS IS drawing much closer than folks realize . AND THIS WAS FORETOLD in the bible . THE HOUR IS LATE
very late .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1696621498550.png
though this andmore and more of the bible is seen as NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT , IT RINGS TRUE as EVERY WORD OF GOD IS TRUTH .
Let no man take us for a ride down the false love train . WHAT GOD has called evil let no man now call good .
The agenda of darkness is filling places now . the lambs must resist it by our faith in CHRIST and stand firm to the end.

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Their goals, called agenda 2030 for example, are really a death bell for many. They oppose nitrogen fertilizers, stop using that, crops won't grow and many people worldwide will starve. They don't care about that, they will compassionately put you down like an animal. They will hack your brain, implanting into all people microchips to read your thoughts and control your emotions, and perhaps those implanted chips can also cause you to die. All people will eat insects, no more animal farms, or even any kind of food grown except for bugs for people to eat.
They will take away cars and force people into 15 minute cities. You will own nothing anymore. Their goals are a horrendous horror story and they are saying they cannot be stopped. And they have the ear of many world leaders and boast about their young global leaders that they control. One of which for example is Trudeau.

WEF also says most people worldwide will be obsolete and not needed or wanted. Technology will replace the need for people.
Well, I dont think it has to go that far, but this political correctness gone amok is morphing into a LGTBQ/Climate change forced upon us as they forge a New World Order with a 'one world religion', and many are seeing it...

"One World Religion
Revelation 13:12, New King James Version
And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

This scripture offers evidence of one world worship, and in both the book of Daniel and Revelation we find consequences of not following the one world religion: whoever doesn’t worship the image of the beast will be put to death.

For the one world religion to be established, they will convince us that religion is a problem of the world. They will point out that division exists among Christians, and among all of the world religions. The world sees Christianity as a religion, and so it will be included in the religion category (even though we know that Christianity isn’t a religion). They will then say that to obtain world peace, all the religions should be unified.

*Ecumenism is the effort to bring unity among Christians. Godly unity among Christians is not a bad thing as it is based upon the unity of the Holy Spirit. But the world’s version of ecumenism is contrary to God’s heart and purposes."...

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i am rejoicing that you SEE Brother
I never watched that movie but I do recall the trailers. I admit,it seems prophetic .

Maybe that's what movies and dystopian novels are intended as. Fire warnings of what is to come . That we not be surprised all that much once it arrives.

Especially if one is a fan of movies and dystopian novels.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That end time worship of the beast is forced on all, and whoever will not worship the beast, he will cause them to be killed.
It would be a sad, very sad ending to not worship the beast and also not be a believer in Christ. I think all devout Islamic peoples will refuse to worship the image of the beast, as in their faith, no image of God is allowed to be worshipped. Imagine going thru the coming great tribulation and not being saved out of it, what a sad, very sad end for that person.

It is one thing to suffer for the sake of righteousness which leads to glory, and another to just plain suffer in this life and afterwards.

Revelation 13:15
He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

But there is hope that many will turn to the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved during the coming disaster onto the world of the great tribulation as it says so right here.

Revelation 7
9 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands, 10 and crying out with a loud voice, saying, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!” 11 All the angels stood around the throne and the elders and the four living creatures, and fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12 saying:

“Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom,
Thanksgiving and honor and power and might,
Be to our God forever and ever.
Amen.”
13 Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, “Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?”

14 And I said to him, [b]“Sir, you know.”

So he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them. 16 They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat; 17 for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to [c]living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
@Scott Downey @amigo de christo @Fullness of the Gentiles

Take a look at this prophecy and let me know if you SEE how it points to the closeness of the hour.

"I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven."
I admit I don't see that. The demons were subject to the 70. Jesus mentions seeing Satan fall as lightning from heaven in the context of the 70 saying that even the demons are subject to them through His name. Satan's kingdom was being defeated.

Immediately after His ascension into heaven, Revelation 12 tells us again that Satan was cast out of heaven to the earth - only this time, it's because the death and resurrection of Christ has taken away Satan's ability to accuse the brethren before God in heaven, because the price has been paid, the law no longer indicts those who believe in Jesus, the saints overcame Satan by the blood of the Lamb and the Word of their testimony.

You'll have to tell me what you see. I do find what you say very intriguing. Now it's a new mystery for me to wonder about.​

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
He did not tell us to look down when we see these things taking place. He told us to look up because our redemption draws near. They who worshiped the beast will have fear grip them like the stranglehold of the largest nphil among the nephilim.

Reactions: David in NJ

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Their dystopian utopia reminds me of the districts in the hunger games.
I have seen a bit of the Hunger Games, but i could not put up with such at all, so i did not bother to watch much of it. i do not like Creep shows. but i am amazed at how many people like to sit and watch such insanity. It gets on my Goat. How can people watch such depraved rubbish.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I admit I don't see that. The demons were subject to the 70. Jesus mentions seeing Satan fall as lightning from heaven in the context of the 70 saying that even the demons are subject to them through His name. Satan's kingdom was being defeated.

Immediately after His ascension into heaven, Revelation 12 tells us again that Satan was cast out of heaven to the earth - only this time, it's because the death and resurrection of Christ has taken away Satan's ability to accuse the brethren before God in heaven, because the price has been paid, the law no longer indicts those who believe in Jesus, the saints overcame Satan by the blood of the Lamb and the Word of their testimony.

You'll have to tell me what you see. I do find what you say very intriguing. Now it's a new mystery for me to wonder about.​
CLUE #1 = It's Electrifying

Reactions: Zao is life

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

In context of this here Jesus said that. The heavens have levels, Satan is the prince of the powers of the air, which is a lower heaven. Celestial beings, inhabit various levels of heaven. Paul said he knew a man caught up to the third heaven. The 3rd heaven is where God resides. Christ saying Satan falling from heaven, in context here, would refer to Satan losing his position in the heavens, his kingdom being destroyed as the demons were being cast out. It may have multiple meanings, the angels did also leave their proper place in heaven with God, and they fell in coming to earth. It is also interesting to think of a celestial being, like Satan falling onto the earth like a flash of lightening, which is a show of power. And Satan also roams over the earth seeking to steal, kill, destroy whatever he can. Angels have power that people can only wonder about. Jesus said rejoice that your name is written in Heaven, in contrast to Satan's name as he fell from heaven, his name written there no more. His authority in heaven is no more. We also read Michael cast out the devil and his angels in a war in heaven, so they did not all go willingly. but apparently some angels did as Jude says.

Jude
5 But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe. 6 And the angels who did not keep their [c]proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day; 7 as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the [d]vengeance of eternal fire.

Luke
17 Then the [e]seventy returned with joy, saying, “Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name.”

18 And He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. 19 Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 20 Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but [f]rather rejoice because your names are written in heaven.”

Reactions: Zao is life

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it's been active for awhile.
Yes lighter persecutions have already been increasing . It will get worse in this world .
But the lambs have all HOPE in the glorious LORD no matter what comes against us .
We need to be on gaurd . Under the guise of a wordly love many are leading the churches astray .
We need to examine what GOD , His LOVE entails . What it rejoices in and what it does not rejoice in .
Any love that rejoices in sin is a love of the world . Yet this is how they are tricking the churches .
They are making it seem loving to not correct brethren in error . specially certain sins .
They then go about to try and make it accepted in time . ITS been working on a lot of places .
Let us stay refreshed in the scriptures and in prayer . Doing that which gives GOD the HONOR above all .
That is the key right there . WHEN examining LOVE
ask ourselves , is that kind of love putting humanity before GOD . is it more focused on pleasing GOD or humanity .
Jesus once said we cannot love anyone more than HIM . This is key .
Does our love , LOVE GOD FIRST above all and THEN our neighbor as ourselves
or is our love OMITTING the Words of GOD cause they might seem OFFENSIVE to those we are trying to help .
IF SO we are already in dire trouble . OUR , mans ways are not BETTER than GOD and HIS ways , his truth .
The pattern on HOW to do things can be found within the gospels etc , letters .
KNOWN TO GOD is what is best for us . Not known to man what he might think is best . BUT TO GOD , HE KNOWS what is best .
His WORDS are TRUTH as HE IS TRUTH . THE SPIRIT would confirm those words . We must test all .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CLUE #1 = It's Electrifying
The end hour is upon us . The delusion grows only stronger and stronger now and it is taking many captive to a lie .
ITS ENEMY . IS BIBLICAL TRUTH , IT IS the lambs .
OUR PERSECUTION HOUR GROWS MUCH CLOSER than many realize .
UNDER THE GUISE of this so called love they have come to hate THE TRUTH , the TRUTH that exposes their sin .
Under this freedom they have become in bondage to the lie .
The very realm of even christendom has in large bought into it . It actually came FROM CHRISTENDOM , that is the saddst part of all .
THE HARLOT SOLD IT for power and all control over all religions . THE HARLOT SOLD THIS LIE
not only to the world to unify it but unto even christendom .
SHE IS A HARLOT david . HER cup is full of nothing but fornication and she used the name of GOD and of CHRIST
TO DECIEVE ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING right into a LIE .
Till now not only is most of christendom blind to what it has lost , IT KNOWS NOT IT IS LOST .
And the more they bought into the love lie the more ILL AFFECTED their minds have become and do become
against THE BIBLICAL TRUTH , THAT GOD , HIS CHRIST and HIS LAMBS .
ON THIS PATH MUCH BLOOD SHED WILL ENSUE against the lambs .
FOR THE RELIGOINS DO UNIFY as one and will COME as one
WITH SUPPORT OF THE BEAST and ITS SYSTEM , against the lambs WHO DID NOT CONFORM .
THIS IS drawing much closer than folks realize . AND THIS WAS FORETOLD in the bible . THE HOUR IS LATE
very late .

Reactions: Marvelloustime