Windy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It is so windy today that as I was walking into town to get some things at the grocery store, a trampoline went flying past me. Dangerous when it's like this. Can't really stick any washing out as it may disappear into the neighbours back yard :jest: Also have to keep away from trees, specially phoenix palms as their branches can be like spears when caught in the wind....

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We usually only get wind around October here so it's pretty pleasant. But when it is windy you have to watch out for Evergreen branches. They can be really dangerous. My Dad has them at his place, and the limbs come crashing down and they're pretty large and dangerous.

Be safe @Angelina.

• Love
Reactions: Angelina and Nancy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We had a thunderstorm yesterday..​
- much rain & windy
- East Coast/Mid-Atlantic
This entire world has a doctrinal dung storm
The winds of the agenda of men gone wrong .
TIME to preach JESUS and all biblical doctrine . HE ALONE is the shelter from the storm of this delusion
And HE alone does save us from the wrath of GOD that HE himself will one day tread .

Reactions: Marvelloustime