With artificial intelligence, we are summoning the demon — Elon Musk

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, it appears to me that Elon is operating in contradiction to the worldly "beast" system. If we're supposed to evaluate people by their fruits, I'd say that Elon has produced some magnificent fruit! The Godless left hates him. That should tell us everything.

That is how they do it. They build up trust, get people hooked, then BAM! They stab them in the back.

Absolute Power corrupts absolutely. The world has been fooled too many times.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is how they do it. They build up trust, get people hooked, then BAM! They stab them in the back.

Absolute Power corrupts absolutely. The world has been fooled too many times.

Elon could have remained silent while making BILLIONS building cars and rockets. He could have been adored by the worldly system that now despises him. I'm not ready to canonize Elon but he's done a lot of good with Twitter. I have the distinct impression that you're not on Twitter.

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Elon could have remained silent while making BILLIONS building cars and rockets. He could have been adored by the worldly system that now despises him. I'm not ready to canonize Elon but he's done a lot of good with Twitter. I have the distinct impression that you're not on Twitter.

I am on Twitter.

The issue is that I know too much about Elon and his ex.

Did you ever notice that his company is pronounced "Space Sex"? He has a side to him... a very dark side.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Elon is mirroring what a lot of us in manufacturing and development figured out decades ago. The programmer drives the intent or thinking process of the product. I had a Conference Room full of programmers trying to figure out how a develop a product that reacted to the power grid without inserting human reaction based on previous historical human traits ....We couldn't do it. Every attempt we made, injected someone's previous experience or preconceived reaction.

I worked in company run by folks who had developed radar and sonar in WW2 and had very close relationships with the CIA and the military.

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wonder if the collective inputs of evil humans will result in distilling the essence of demonic entities into the personality of an AI? Fortunately I'm unaware of any mechanism by which a spirit may directly interact with a machine.
Fallen angels may have greater understanding which they may impart to human programmers.

Much love!