With artificial intelligence, we are summoning the demon — Elon Musk

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
With artificial intelligence, we are summoning the demon. In all those stories where there’s the guy with the pentagram and the holy water, it’s like, yeah, he’s sure he can control the demon. Didn’t work out.’ — Elon Musk

Well maybe demons can inhabit a robot's computer program and manipulate what it does.

The things these AI's desire to do are evil things.

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Elon Musk has been unsuccessful at engineering self driving car apps.

We're lucky to live in a world where artificial intelligence capability is exaggerated to suit the marketing brochures of corporations like tesla.

Reactions: shortangel

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
scary but very intresting because the book of Daniel says that knowledge would increase that could include AI

Reactions: QuantumBit

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Wonder if the collective inputs of evil humans will result in distilling the essence of demonic entities into the personality of an AI? Fortunately I'm unaware of any mechanism by which a spirit may directly interact with a machine.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well demons can inhabit the minds of people programming an AI and bias it towards evil acts.
Control the controllers.
None of us can know if a demonic entity is able to inhabit a very sophisticated machine directly interfacing with it's AI.

Maybe if it is partially alive, question is why do demons desire to inhabit another body?
To directly react with the physical world?
Cause they miss their body destroyed during the flood of Noah? And without inhabiting a body they are restless and in waste places.

Demons were the Nephilim hybrids of genesis 6 who caused chaos and corrupted all flesh and ruled the world with their fallen angel fathers before the flood.
They can not be angels as scripture says God locked them away the angels who sinned before the flood to await the Day of judgement
But we see demons free to roam and possess people today, so they are free to roam the world. Satan is their Prince of these powers of the air.

Last edited:

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If all of the heads of the Beast have come and gone, then the only thing left is for one of those heads to be healed of its deadly wound.

I propose that the 'deadly wound that was healed' will in fact be healed by creating the Image of the Beast. Whether it be A.I., Transhumanism, Advanced Technology, or a combination of all three, one thing is certain...

Elon Musk is a prime candidate for being the False Prophet that makes the Image of the Beast possible.

We could be that close to doom.

Note that A.I. has now surpassed Human intelligence. Not much longer now.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr E

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Elon still wears his Baphomet costume proudly on his Twitter Avatar...

Elon.jpg

There is no excuse for that. He is announcing his intentions openly.

Think 'Little Horn'.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With artificial intelligence, we are summoning the demon. In all those stories where there’s the guy with the pentagram and the holy water, it’s like, yeah, he’s sure he can control the demon. Didn’t work out.’ — Elon Musk

Well maybe demons can inhabit a robot's computer program and manipulate what it does.

The thing about AI-- specifically the ChatGPT platform is the bias that has been programmed into it. The Garbage in/Garbage out principle is fully at work. If it is initiated with a humanist perspective-- i.e. transhumanist, where it sees humanity as some sort of plague-- all of it's solutions will have that bias built in.

Musk has proposed starting a whole new AI platform that will be based on truth-- like TRUTHGPT-- where this bias is eliminated. While he wore a devil's champion costume to a Halloween party to troll folks, he's been a true champion for free speech and also very vocal about the real dangers of AI. He's anti-AI in the extreme. And I'm no defender or fan-boy of Musk. He is what he is-- and while the costume was in bad taste in my opinion.... I get the joke.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Did not Musk recently get back into AI in a startup? If so, I guess he likes summoning demons (by his own description)

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Elon Musk is a prime candidate for being the False Prophet that makes the Image of the Beast possible.
Actually, it appears to me that Elon is operating in contradiction to the worldly "beast" system. If we're supposed to evaluate people by their fruits, I'd say that Elon has produced some magnificent fruit! The Godless left hates him. That should tell us everything.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did not Musk recently get back into AI in a startup? If so, I guess he likes summoning demons (by his own description)
Elon said he was doing so to offer an alternative to the AI systems being developed by Microsoft and another firm. I think there is little doubt that Bill Gates was engaging in child rape on Epstein Island and is being blackmailed by the Deep State to do their bidding. The Deep State has blackmailed an endless number of officials, businessmen, celebrities, etc., through its use of that island and the kids that it trafficked.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Elon said he was doing so to offer an alternative to the AI systems being developed by Microsoft and another firm. I think there is little doubt that Bill Gates was engaging in child rape on Epstein Island and is being blackmailed by the Deep State to do their bidding. The Deep State has blackmailed an endless number of officials, businessmen, celebrities, etc., through its use of that island and the kids that it trafficked.
Looking it up, I see he did start an AI company.

"Elon Musk has created a new company dedicated to artificial intelligence — and it’s called X.AI"

So people who live in glass houses should not throw stones. If other AI companies are 'summoning demons' what is he doing?

Reactions: Cassandra

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looking it up, I see he did start an AI company.

"Elon Musk has created a new company dedicated to artificial intelligence — and it’s called X.AI"

So people who live in glass houses should not throw stones. If other AI companies are 'summoning demons' what is he doing?

To offer an analogy I view it sort of like when Albert Einstein and other scientists sent a letter to FDR regarding Hitler's nuclear research in which they implored him to beat Hitler to the bomb.

Reactions: marks

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
To offer an analogy I view it sort of like when Albert Einstein and other scientists sent a letter to FDR regarding Hitler's nuclear research in which they implored him to beat Hitler to the bomb.
So the question arises, which group of mad scientists are the good guys? How would we know Elon would act differently than other companies with AI? Seems to me there is one way to know. Who is saved? Who talks about and loves Jesus? No AI company comes to mind there?

Reactions: marks

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the question arises, which group of mad scientists are the good guys? How would we know Elon would act differently than other companies with AI? Seems to me there is one way to know. Who is saved? Who talks about and loves Jesus? No AI company comes to mind there?

Can I ask you an unrelated question? Do you support Justin Trudeau?