Without a jury... Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers while building real estate empire

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The decision, days before the start of a non-jury trial in Attorney General Letitia James’ lawsuit, is the strongest repudiation yet of Trump’s carefully coiffed image as a wealthy and shrewd real estate mogul turned political powerhouse.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only repudiation of anything will be when the judge receives the overturn on appeal.

Appeal number one is due Thursday this week .....

Amazing isn't it? Every one of those loans were paid back before term. Once again .....liberals with nothing good to use their supposed intelligence on .....

Last edited:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

The decision, days before the start of a non-jury trial in Attorney General Letitia James’ lawsuit, is the strongest repudiation yet of Trump’s carefully coiffed image as a wealthy and shrewd real estate mogul turned political powerhouse.
Don't believe everything you hear, and your internal bias is showing. I dont think you should ever be on a jury.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was called up for jury duty once upon a time. I was deselected by the defense lawyers. I am a young WASP, the defendant was black, The defense team decided I was not going to be a sympathetic to their case juror. They took one look and told me to leave without asking any questions. Their defendant was charged with serious assault felonies and theft. There was a jury pool of many potential jurors, and we all were ushered into the deliberation room before that selection process by the lawyers. Many of them were black people and way more than half were women, and they were all mostly quiet passive types.

I did not want to have to go in at all, but had no choice, when I was the first one deselected, I just smiled and thought what a waste of my day as I waked out of court.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrangler

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't believe everything you hear, and your internal bias is showing. I dont think you should ever be on a jury.
Ummmm.... It was all over my MSM news this AM.

Am I biased? Yep. And so is my vote. Even if said subject is in jail.

Jury???? Not yet, though I was called to a federal one in the heart of winter and was excused due to weather and inability to obtain transportation.

Then I got a notice last year if I could or would to fill out a form... I truthfully told them as I am the only caregiver for my mother with dimentia it would be difficult and have not heard since.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Judge's character was on full display here. This case should be in a commercial Real Estate venue not with this hack judge. Like I said .....first appeal decision hits his court tomorrow.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Maybe. It still can be overturned on appeal. Letitia James is rabidly anti-trump and probably assigned a lap dog judge to try the case. We will find out.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was called up for jury duty once upon a time. I was deselected by the defense lawyers. I am a young WASP, the defendant was black, The defense team decided I was not going to be a sympathetic to their case juror. They took one look and told me to leave without asking any questions. Their defendant was charged with serious assault felonies and theft. There was a jury pool of many potential jurors, and we all were ushered into the deliberation room before that selection process by the lawyers. Many of them were black people and way more than half were women, and they were all mostly quiet passive types.

I did not want to have to go in at all, but had no choice, when I was the first one deselected, I just smiled and thought what a waste of my day as I waked out of court.
I have done Jury Duty many times now, i love being on them, you can learn a lot about the system and Law etc, never sent anyone to Jail.

But the last case should never of got to a Jury at all, but only because of Political Correctness that has now bastard both the Police Service and the Courts. That has increased the cost on the Tax payers huge, that case should of been dismissed directly before it got too Court, no one could be so stupid to wast time on that.
They were two best mates cousins who would fight all the time and one got a broken arm again after it was broken 2 months before hand. but hey a boot up the tail would be best to sort them idiots out.

The Court system has been bastardised by political Correctness and so has the Police Service, just talk to the Cops and they will inform you how rotten it has become over the last 20 years, That's why the Police have been leaving in droves here because the State Government is corrupt as hell ! and created all of the problems, the Cops have to lie in reports, so as to make the Government look good ? or else ! They say we are entering into a Nazi Germany type of moronic display ! So they can not attract people to become Police, so they have brought people from all over the world to come here to Police us ! People who are Cops but not even Australian Citizens at all !
They even lowered the Age to enter, how pathetic we do not need kids with no life skills policing.
Real Cops who have years in the Service are so irate about the Nazi like tactics forced on them from the State.

It's the State Government that has lead to a crime wave of young kids, who could not care less, because they can not be dealt with, it's a fee for all, they steal flash cars and destroy them driving around flat out 9yo to 14yo no problems. and boast about it all !
I would kick their Tail and their parents Tail as well if they need it and could kick them out of the State if they want to disregard other people like that.

Reactions: Scott Downey

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This will be overturned on Appeal. They have no justification for the ruling without a jury being present. If I read correctly the trial actually starts net week. That means the judge poisoned the jury and trial prior to it's start.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
80% of the case brought by DA Letitia James has evaporated away

Other thing I saw on the news, Letitia James was glaring at Trump his whole time in court.
While the MSM was saying only Trump was glaring at her during the court appearance.
There is definite prejudicial emotional hatred being shown against Trump by the court, it is very obvious. I also see that in the talking heads comments during the nightly news.

President Trump and his lawyers on Monday spoke to the press outside of a New York City courthouse after the conclusion of the opening day of the non-jury trial in a civil fraud case brought by Stalinist Letitia James.

Trump and an attorney for Trump said the judge conceded that the statute of limitations is in effect on transactions that closed prior to 2014, which makes up 80% of the case.

New York Judge Arthur Engoron ruled last Tuesday that Trump and Trump Org. are liable for fraud.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
80% of the case brought by DA Letitia James has evaporated away

Other thing I saw on the news, Letitia James was glaring at Trump his whole time in court.
While the MSM was saying only Trump was glaring at her during the court appearance.
There is definite prejudicial emotional hatred being shown against Trump by the court, it is very obvious. I also see that in the talking heads comments during the nightly news.

President Trump and his lawyers on Monday spoke to the press outside of a New York City courthouse after the conclusion of the opening day of the non-jury trial in a civil fraud case brought by Stalinist Letitia James.

Trump and an attorney for Trump said the judge conceded that the statute of limitations is in effect on transactions that closed prior to 2014, which makes up 80% of the case.

New York Judge Arthur Engoron ruled last Tuesday that Trump and Trump Org. are liable for fraud.
He was glaring at her? From the eyes in the back of his head because he was facing forward every time the camera was on and she was behind him on the other side.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to know what banks allow you to name the value of what you have and use your own words to secure a loan.... for a lowered rate? Which ones do not send someone to evaluate the property?

Now... if DT defrauded the bands this way and got lower rates based on higher property value claims....
How is it he defrauded the insurance companies.... when the higher a property rate the higher the insurance bill.

And if there is a claim... all insurance companies send out an adjuster to set the value.....

Can the legal people in NY really be this stupid?

Obviously they know a jury would not find him guilty here....

But sure seems like money can buy a DA and judge?

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He was glaring at her? From the eyes in the back of his head because he was facing forward every time the camera was on and she was behind him on the other side.
Exaclty what the CBS news correspondent stated last night on the CBS nightly news. They then showed a sullen faced Trump, they did not show which way he was looking, but they did show Letitia James looking at Trump with loathing.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I want to know what banks allow you to name the value of what you have and use your own words to secure a loan.... for a lowered rate? Which ones do not send someone to evaluate the property?

Now... if DT defrauded the bands this way and got lower rates based on higher property value claims....
How is it he defrauded the insurance companies.... when the higher a property rate the higher the insurance bill.

And if there is a claim... all insurance companies send out an adjuster to set the value.....

Can the legal people in NY really be this stupid?

Obviously they know a jury would not find him guilty here....

But sure seems like money can buy a DA and judge?
Real Estate and the valuation is highly regulated and a deliberate process is gone through to determine values. Insurance and all like you're saying. RE also can widely swing in value when things change.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only repudiation of anything will be when the judge receives the overturn on appeal.

Appeal number one is due Thursday this week .....

Amazing isn't it? Every one of those loans were paid back before term. Once again .....liberals with nothing good to use their supposed intelligence on .....
They hate Trump because he loves his country more than money.

I stopped wondering how much it costs to buy a judge when the SCOTUS chief justice refused to hear the case of election fraud in 2020.

I pray for President Trump. They will go to any lengths to stop him from running and winning again in 2020.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States