Without a jury... Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers while building real estate empire

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You really think a black woman who supports murdering millions of unborn black babies should be disbarred?
Are you referring to the SCOTUS female who doesn't know how to define female,because she isn't a biologist?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Tucker gets to the truth of this in just a few minutes early on in the video.

All those loans Trump paid back with interest; no party was harmed. There is nothing here to this case except politics.

That dude was spot on !

The USA is totally finished, Communism has won ! and it was done by stealth !

The USA is going to become a 3rd World Nation a garbage dump for trash people.

Satan has won ! and we are going to reap what was sown. This is just like Nazi Germany and every Communist moronic Nation was, Totally full of corruption !

Just wait and they will do to you what they do to how they come against Trump.

We will all make good Slaves to the Government !

Get ready to see everything that was done in Nazi Germany and every Communist Nation happen to all of us ! My Grand Dad warned of this back in the 1960's He said it will happen ! He seen how the Nazi s got to power, it was all so easy. Plenty of old people i knew Jews as well said the same, they were talking sense and totally serious about such because they lived it. but most were asleep to the warnings in fact. Our Governments had built in safe guards but all that was all eroded as time went by.

I am sure that they have earmarked all who got the Covid Jabs for Their master plan or reducing the worlds population by 80% as peoples immunity fails because of it and start to die like fly's.
They are deadly serious about killing off more than half the worlds population, people do not make such remarks for nothing, they are totally serious, it's no Joke !

I think if Trump did win the Election he will have a hell of a time trying to save the USA ! and anyone other than Trump has not got the balls to do jack. for they will be eaten alive.