Words of Satan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The inspiration for this is a coworker who observed ‘they’ play all these word games, trying to change the meaning of words. We all know Jesus is known as the word of God, the truth, the light and the way. There are those of us who can readily discern his voice, his words, his truth. In this thread, by contrast, I hope to expose the words of Satan.

Because Satan is the Father of all Lies, we know he is a deceiver. How he deceives is most often subtle, taking advantage of one whose discernment is lacking, confusing deception with nuance. Rarely are Satan’s words plain lies. Usually, his words are couched in between truths. In my lifetime, his epistemological attack is on word meanings, particularly in politics in adjective-noun combinations. 3 Examples:

1. Social justice is no kind of justice. It sacrifices justice to mercy. This along with equality, is market tested to confuse an unsuspecting American populous, confusing it with equal rights. The notion of equality actually sacrifices equal rights. Imagine WET (White Entertainment Television) or NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Caucasian People) or institutional racism favoring whites (affirmative action) or men (rather than WIC, how does Men, infants and children) as a government program sound? Where is the affirmative action for Whites in MLB, NFL, or NBA?

2. Dwarf planet should be considered a type of planet but it is not. Red apples are a type of apple. Yet, Pluto was demoted and is no longer considered a planet. We went from 9 planets in the solar system to 8 planets. In addition to Pluto, 2 other heavenly bodies were recategorized as dwarf planets. So, why didn’t the number of planets go up, from 9 to 11; with 8 being regular planets and 3 being dwarf planets? You would not say you have 8 apples and 3 red apples. You’d say you have 11 apples.

3. Transgendered man. Here, the deception pivots on the noun. Just like the color does not change that an apple is not an apple, a man is a man regardless if he is cis or transgendered. In this case, we are using the term “man” to mean “woman.” Properly speaking, logically thinking, the term of such people should be transgendered woman.

Like with social justice, sacrificing a value for mercy, Satanic followers demand we use language they design to be confusing, calling it polite, respectful and oppressive if you don’t abdicate your freedom to speak. Satanists assert the ‘right’ to dictate nouns and pronouns. This is not freedom. This is oppression disguised as politically correct sensitivity. An Irish teacher was arrested for refusing to use pronouns besides he/she.

They even assert the parsing of sex with gender. Sex has 2 senses. One is a verb that leads to procreation. The other is a noun, which is synonymous with gender. Thus, they invent dozens of so-called genders, rendering a sense of the word 'sex' disallowed. This violates God’s word, he made them male and female. GE 5:2

They assert a medical doctor is incompetent to determine the sex of a baby upon delivery. The goal here is to turn objective facts into subjective opinions, requiring a subjective authority. The end game is for the world to lose all discernment, culminating in the lack of knowledge of good and evil. Such a world is easy pickings for the devil. Thoughts?

Last edited:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The inspiration for this is a coworker who observed ‘they’ play all these word games, trying to change the meaning of words. We all know Jesus is known as the word of God, the truth, the light and the way. There are those of us who can readily discern his voice, his words, his truth. In this thread, by contrast, I hope to expose the words of Satan.

Because Satan is the Father of all Lies, we know he is a deceiver. How he deceives is most often subtle, taking advantage of one whose discernment is lacking, confusing deception with nuance. Rarely are Satan’s words plain lies. Usually, his words are couched in between truths. In my lifetime, his epistemological attack is on word meanings, particularly in politics in adjective-noun combinations. 3 Examples:

1. Social justice is no kind of justice. It sacrifices justice to mercy. This along with equality, is market tested to confuse an unsuspecting American populous, confusing it with equal rights. The notion of equality actually sacrifices equal rights. Imagine WET (White Entertainment Television) or NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Caucasian People) or institutional racism favoring whites (affirmative action) or men (rather than WIC, how does Men, infants and children) as a government program sound? Where is the affirmative action for Whites in MLB, NFL, or NBA?

2. Dwarf planet should be considered a type of planet but it is not. Red apples are a type of apple. Yet, Pluto was demoted and is no longer considered a planet. We went from 9 planets in the solar system to 8 planets. In addition to Pluto, 2 other heavenly bodies were recategorized as dwarf planets. So, why didn’t the number of planets go up, from 9 to 12; with 8 being regular planets and 3 being dwarf planets? You would not say you have 8 apples and 3 red apples. You’d say you have 12 apples.

3. Transgendered man. Here, the deception pivots on the noun. Just like the color does not change that an apple is not an apple, a man is a man regardless if he is cis or transgendered. In this case, we are using the term “man” to mean “woman.” Properly speaking, logically thinking, the term of such people should be transgendered woman.

Like with social justice, sacrificing a value for mercy, Satanic followers demand we use language they design to be confusing, calling it polite, respectful and oppressive if you don’t abdicate your freedom to speak. Satanists assert the ‘right’ to dictate nouns and pronouns. This is not freedom. This is oppression disguised as politically correct sensitivity. An Irish teacher was arrested for refusing to use pronouns besides he/she.

They even assert the parsing of sex with gender. Sex has 2 senses. One is a verb that leads to procreation. The other is a noun, which is synonymous with gender. Thus, they invent dozens of so-called genders, rendering a sense of the word 'sex' disallowed. This violates God’s word, he made them male and female. GE 5:2

They assert a medical doctor is incompetent to determine the sex of a baby upon delivery. The goal here is to turn objective facts into subjective opinions, requiring a subjective authority. The end game is for the world to lose all discernment, culminating in the lack of knowledge of good and evil. Such a world is easy pickings for the devil. Thoughts?
It is obvious too that history is full of the same satanic breakdown of words of scripture as well. But not just individual words, but entire passages.

The challenge is that it was God who confused all language at Babel, even having good men of God--even Christ, later in scripture, sometimes seemingly quoting prior scriptures out of their original context. And then ears and eyes of flesh do the interpreting and the teaching more often than those of the spirit, which is evident by the foretelling of great apostacy.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
even having good men of God--even Christ, later in scripture, sometimes seemingly quoting prior scriptures out of their original context.
I never noticed that. Is there an example of Christ doing it?

It's funny you say this because I started a thread about the Chosen S3, E3, where Jesus read from the book of Isaiah. When he sat down the Nazarene Rabbi asked why he stopped with the verse of the Lord's favor and not continue on to v7, which talks about God's wrath.

The character in the show, Jesus, gave a great extra-biblical answer, that is was not time for wrath.

I know I have been accused of taking verses out of context but I see it as impracticle to quote more than the part of the verse - yes, often I do not even quote the whole verse - that I want to focus on. For instance, John 14:1, Don't let your hearts be troubled. There is more to the verse but this is what I hear Sean Hannnity saying on his radio show all the time.

You aren't equating taking snipets out of Scripture with the words of Satan, are you? One great point you mention is that we have to not fool ourselves, Satan know's God's word. His purpose is to pervert God's word.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

2. Dwarf planet should be considered a type of planet but it is not. Red apples are a type of apple. Yet, Pluto was demoted and is no longer considered a planet. We went from 9 planets in the solar system to 8 planets. In addition to Pluto, 2 other heavenly bodies were recategorized as dwarf planets. So, why didn’t the number of planets go up, from 9 to 12; with 8 being regular planets and 3 being dwarf planets? You would not say you have 8 apples and 3 red apples. You’d say you have 12 apples.

Excellent point you have!....I can see this leading to the Bible being either rewritten or becoming illegal to buy or sell in the near future because of the use of He or She....this is becoming too much....Come quickly Lord!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never noticed that. Is there an example of Christ doing it?

It's funny you say this because I started a thread about the Chosen S3, E3, where Jesus read from the book of Isaiah. When he sat down the Nazarene Rabbi asked why he stopped with the verse of the Lord's favor and not continue on to v7, which talks about God's wrath.

The character in the show, Jesus, gave a great extra-biblical answer, that is was not time for wrath.

I know I have been accused of taking verses out of context but I see it as impracticle to quote more than the part of the verse - yes, often I do not even quote the whole verse - that I want to focus on. For instance, John 14:1, Don't let your hearts be troubled. There is more to the verse but this is what I hear Sean Hannnity saying on his radio show all the time.

You aren't equating taking snipets out of Scripture with the words of Satan, are you? One great point you mention is that we have to not fool ourselves, Satan know's God's word. His purpose is to pervert God's word.
Jesus quoted Psalm 22 as if it were regarding His own troubles--which it was, but David first wrote it or was inspired to write the verses because of his own troubles. In other words, it was fitting for both to speak the words, but the purpose of God for the words originally felt and spoken by David were more importantly (eternally) about Jesus who seemed to barrow them from David. When in reality, Jesus was not barrowing them at all, but David rather was caused to live it first that he might come to speak what was provide for Jesus to quote as proof of who He was.

No, I wasn't equating snippets of scripture with words from Satan, but noting the challenges of understanding what is from God and what is not.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I wasn't equating snippets of scripture with words from Satan, but noting the challenges of understanding what is from God and what is not.
This reminds me of an episode from the X-Files. There was a divine child who was being protected by agents of God and hunted by demonic agents. Mulder and Scully did not know who was who.

There was a good looking, older man, impeccably dressed and very eloquent and charismatic. He could have been a sales leader or CEO. And there was this extremely ugly looking guy who was bald, dressed a little shabbily with darting eyes that conveyed nervousness or untrustworthiness. He got there first and Mulder and Scully went after him, causing him to run away.

Later the charismatic guy came to pick up the boy. Mulder and he were dressed alike in suits. So, Mulder naturally deferred to his request. It was only Mulder's power of observation that saved the boys life. Mulder noticed the man did not enter the church.

The moral of the story is looks and charm can be deceiving - very deceiving. While we picture evil as hideous and grotesque and the term 'angelic' conveys radiant beauty, it is not always so.

Reactions: RLT63 and ScottA

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jude 1
9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Don't invoke the Devil just to invoke hatred. It's better to turn your attention to thoughts of love and brotherhood - especially for sinners.

Matthew 5

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

2. Dwarf planet should be considered a type of planet but it is not. Red apples are a type of apple. Yet, Pluto was demoted and is no longer considered a planet. We went from 9 planets in the solar system to 8 planets. In addition to Pluto, 2 other heavenly bodies were recategorized as dwarf planets. So, why didn’t the number of planets go up, from 9 to 11; with 8 being regular planets and 3 being dwarf planets? You would not say you have 8 apples and 3 red apples. You’d say you have 11 apples.

Very good post. I agree.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Can there ever be greater deception if like many people say Jesus turns out to be God Wrangler? That would just about extinct the deception satan has done.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can there ever be greater deception if like many people say Jesus turns out to be God Wrangler? That would just about extinct the deception satan has done.
Not really sure what you are saying. I'd say the greatest deception is that God does not exist. And the 2nd greatest deception is to be convinced Jesus is not the son of God, the prophesized Messiah, who came to save the world. Perhaps the 3rd greatest deception of Satan is to convince people he does not exist.

I happen to think those great deceptions are end goals. First, Satan must get us on the path of deception. Believing a small lie, here and there, like the frog in warm water, not realizing its' fate, we don't realize we've been seduced to turn our back on God.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not really sure what you are saying. I'd say the greatest deception is that God does not exist. And the 2nd greatest deception is to be convinced Jesus is not the son of God, the prophesized Messiah, who came to save the world. Perhaps the 3rd greatest deception of Satan is to convince people he does not exist.

I happen to think those great deceptions are end goals. First, Satan must get us on the path of deception. Believing a small lie, here and there, like the frog in warm water, not realizing its' fate, we don't realize we've been seduced to turn our back on God.
I don't think it was hard to understand Wrangler, as you know most people who claim to be Christian believe Jesus is God in the flesh. I know you and I do not believe that, but if it turns out to be true, it would be the greatest deception of all time in my opinion. What a horrific reality to be hit with, no one would have salvation, because Jesus would be exposed as the biggest deceiver of all time.

Think of all the deceived people thinking there was a God in heaven, whom Jesus said was his God, praying to Him, spreading His message and doing His will, even going to the point of lying at Mk 10:40 and 13:32. If that ever becomes a reality, imagine the result sir.

Right now it is satan who promotes everything he can to be god with the exception of Jehovah, including promoting Jesus to God. he has really been effective in keeping God's name from people. satan is very good at what he does, but what is good about it is he does the same tricks and Christians are aware of his traps, and we have God's protection as well.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Have you read Orwell's 1984? One of his points was that considering language is our tool for thought, if you control the language, you control thought and expression. It's harder to conceptualize what you lack proper words for.

Much love!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think it was hard to understand Wrangler ... What a horrific reality to be hit with, no one would have salvation, because Jesus would be exposed as the biggest deceiver of all time.

Think of all the deceived people thinking there was a God in heaven, whom Jesus said was his God, praying to Him, spreading His message and doing His will, even going to the point of lying at Mk 10:40 and 13:32.
I still don't get it. I said the greatest deception is that God doesn't exist. It seems like you are equating this greatest deception with the forbidden topic. This is a False Alternative. Just because the trinity doctrine is wrong does not mean that Jesus' God does not exist.

And Mk 13:32 fits in nicely with trinitarian doctrine as it juxtaposes Jesus with 'the Father' (as opposed to "God"). See 1 COR 11:3.

Said differently, the greatest lie is to believe that God does not exist when he does exist. The greatest deception is not what form (or 'person') that God reveals himself to us in a future state. Sorry. I just don't get what you trying to convey. There must be some dots that you are not connecting or I am not grasping how you are connecting them.

If I may express what I think you are trying to say, it is that people have been decieved to violate the 1st Commandment, and to share God's glory in violatation of 1 Timothy 1:17. However, I think even this does not rise to the level of the greatest deception on 2 counts:
  1. God does share his glory. It's just that those who he has glorified are still bound to give glory to God (and not claim their glory is due their own accord but the sovereign will of almighty God).
  2. We are not saved by works (like keeping the 1st Commandment). We are saved by grace.
Maybe you are trying to say what I said is the greatest deception, only you are saying it in more complicated terms (confusing and confounding the means with the ends). I cannot believe you are asserting the greatest deception is believing that God exists when he doesn't?!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you read Orwell's 1984? One of his points was that considering language is our tool for thought, if you control the language, you control thought and expression. It's harder to conceptualize what you lack proper words for.

Much love!
Yes, I have read Orwell's 1984. Brilliant book.

Of course, I am extrapolating from it. Most of us know through Revelation that Satan will use politics as his vehicle culminating in Armageddon. Because freedom is from God, Satan aims to deprive us of it. How he plans to do it is through politics. And this will be achieved through Satan's contradictory words.

Freedom is slavery (own nothing and be happy)

War is peace

Ignorance (diversity) Is Strength

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I still don't get it. I said the greatest deception is that God doesn't exist. It seems like you are equating this greatest deception with the forbidden topic. This is a False Alternative. Just because the trinity doctrine is wrong does not mean that Jesus' God does not exist.

And Mk 13:32 fits in nicely with trinitarian doctrine as it juxtaposes Jesus with 'the Father' (as opposed to "God"). See 1 COR 11:3.

Said differently, the greatest lie is to believe that God does not exist when he does exist. The greatest deception is not what form (or 'person') that God reveals himself to us in a future state. Sorry. I just don't get what you trying to convey. There must be some dots that you are not connecting or I am not grasping how you are connecting them.

If I may express what I think you are trying to say, it is that people have been decieved to violate the 1st Commandment, and to share God's glory in violatation of 1 Timothy 1:17. However, I think even this does not rise to the level of the greatest deception on 2 counts:
  1. God does share his glory. It's just that those who he has glorified are still bound to give glory to God (and not claim their glory is due their own accord but the sovereign will of almighty God).
  2. We are not saved by works (like keeping the 1st Commandment). We are saved by grace.
Maybe you are trying to say what I said is the greatest deception, only you are saying it in more complicated terms (confusing and confounding the means with the ends). I cannot believe you are asserting the greatest deception is believing that God exists when he doesn't?!
I guess we just see it differently Wrangler, since it is not answered in the Bible. I am a realist, and although we both believe God exists, neither of us can prove it to someone who don't. Jesus' is a historical person, and many of his words are printed, so if he turns out to be God, he was dag gum good at deceiving you and I sir, since we believe in the God he promoted as his God.

The truth of the matter is though, if Jesus is God, then he is a deceiver, and a liar as well, so whoosh, there goes our hope. Just goes to show you sir, that satan the promoter of the lie, is fantastic at what he does, take for example the holy day called easter, he has people celebrating it, dedicated in their minds to christ, but actually having the audacity to call it by the name of the goddess the holy day is about. Some people truly care, and do look into it when they hear stuff like this Acts 17:11. Those are the ones we are trying to reach out to sir.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I guess we just see it differently Wrangler, since it is not answered in the Bible. I am a realist, and although we both believe God exists, neither of us can prove it to someone who don't. Jesus' is a historical person, and many of his words are printed, so if he turns out to be God, he was dag gum good at deceiving you and I sir, since we believe in the God he promoted as his God.

The truth of the matter is though, if Jesus is God, then he is a deceiver, and a liar as well, so whoosh, there goes our hope. Just goes to show you sir, that satan the promoter of the lie, is fantastic at what he does, take for example the holy day called easter, he has people celebrating it, dedicated in their minds to christ, but actually having the audacity to call it by the name of the goddess the holy day is about. Some people truly care, and do look into it when they hear stuff like this Acts 17:11. Those are the ones we are trying to reach out to sir.

In Genesis 15:16, God tells us this: -
Gen 15:16: - But in the fourth generation they shall return here, for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet complete.​

NKJV
Gen 15:16: - After four generations your descendants will return here to this land, for the sins of the Amorites do not yet warrant their destruction.​

New Living Translation

In today's world, since 1948, when some of Abrahan's descendants returned to the Land of Canaan, the iniquities/sins of the Amorite people Group is not yet complete, does not yet warrant their destruction, we have to ask what is the iniquity/sin of the Amorite people group?

Is not their "iniquity/sin" their claim, that Jesus is not the "Son of God"?

If Jesus came to us, during the First Advent, as being the Son of God sent by His Father, to die on the cross for the sins of the world, then is He also not of God in that He, Jesus, is God's own Son and therefore has all of the attributes of His Father God?

Now if the Amorites deserve their destruction, then does not any other "religious grouping," who denies that Jesus is also not God in the flesh, but rather just a "man" also denying that the religion of the Christians is based on the fact that Jesus is the Son of God which is the foundational basis of the Christian Religion, and if so, He and God must be like one in that the Son has the same characteristics as His Father, just like our own flesh and blood sons also have our own characteristics.

Now, Robert, you dance around this lie, as if Jesus does not exist as a deity, within the religion that you promote so strongly on this forum.

Robert, if you can show me that what is the basis of the JW's is not a lie, then you may be halfway towards being right. Unfortunately, there are many other deceptive claims that do not stack up against the contextual accuracy of the original texts.

Goodbye Robert.​

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Robert, if you can show me that what is the basis of the JW's is not a lie
Well, this forbidden topic is besides the point of the OP.

Having said that, the answer to your question is the reverse. The burden is on you making the claim. There simply is no trinity verse in Scripture. (To avoid the inevitable Appeal to Strawman, there simply is no verse that reads something like The nature of God is a trinity - consisting of the Father, Son & Holy Spirit who are co-equal, co-substantial and co-eternal - and if you do not believe this, you cannot be saved but are damned to hell forever. If there were such a verse, it would be the most quoted verse in Scripture by those who claim one’s salvation depends on believing it. The concept of the trinity is so important that in 66 books, it is not mentioned once!)

The absence of an explicit statement teaching what you claim is true is the undeniable proof. Let me ask you a question, what is Biblically more important:
  1. 1 Timothy 1:17 (NLT) All honor and glory to God forever and ever! He (singular) is the eternal King, the unseen one (singular) who never dies; he (singular) alone (singular) is God. Amen. (emphasis added)
  2. Divide glory, even among God’s servants (explicitly stated to include Jesus @ Acts 3:13)?
I suppose a 2nd, more general question is, if Jesus is God, why does Scripture over and over again call Jesus 'of God' - servant, word, son, lamb of God? That's not the way language is used.

IMO, this is Satan's plan to deflect all glory away from God, or at least as much as possible. Violate 1C and divide God's glory, not twice but 3 ways for good measure.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well, this forbidden topic is besides the point of the OP.

Ah Wrangler, I did not step over that line and have no need to have a discussion on that subject matter.

On looking at the OP, I believe I was on point with my post concerning the lies that are the hallmark of many a person's beliefs.

Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Posted by Angelina in forum rules:
At the moment, we only have issue with one particular topic, which is "The Trinity".

This topic may not be initiated, discussed or debated at Christianity Board, whether it be for or against the Trinitarian view. Included in this is the side mantra of "Jesus is not God"

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think it was hard to understand Wrangler, as you know most people who claim to be Christian believe Jesus is God in the flesh. I know you and I do not believe that, but if it turns out to be true, it would be the greatest deception of all time in my opinion. What a horrific reality to be hit with, no one would have salvation, because Jesus would be exposed as the biggest deceiver of all time.

Think of all the deceived people thinking there was a God in heaven, whom Jesus said was his God, praying to Him, spreading His message and doing His will, even going to the point of lying at Mk 10:40 and 13:32. If that ever becomes a reality, imagine the result sir.

Right now it is satan who promotes everything he can to be god with the exception of Jehovah, including promoting Jesus to God. he has really been effective in keeping God's name from people. satan is very good at what he does, but what is good about it is he does the same tricks and Christians are aware of his traps, and we have God's protection as well.
Posted by Angelina in forum rules:
At the moment, we only have issue with one particular topic, which is "The Trinity".

This topic may not be initiated, discussed or debated at Christianity Board, whether it be for or against the Trinitarian view. Included in this is the side mantra of "Jesus is not God"

• Love
Reactions: GRACE ambassador
Status
Not open for further replies.