Working with Craft Materials

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
has anybody worked with dough crafts or with straw or paper crafts? if so what has been your experiance? i'm considering working with straw, dough art & paper crafts

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope you post pictures of your crafts. I love to scrapbook. There is a recycled arts and crafts store in my city that you would like.

Reactions: shortangel

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
has anybody worked with dough crafts or with straw or paper crafts? if so what has been your experiance? i'm considering working with straw, dough art & paper crafts
I've done all sorts of crafting for most of my life; embroidery, knitting, crochet, patchwork, felt work and making cards on my PC but none of the ones you mentioned.

Reactions: shortangel

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that is so wonderful to hear about the crafts that you guys have made, went to the art store & found some straw & wire, got 2 books on Christmas crafts from the libiary i'm an early bird on that :) planning to scan scenes out of a book that you cut out & glue on poster board