World is falling apart.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jul 6, 2011
It is not difficult to see that the church is under attack from all sides, just go on other forums and see liberal christians siding with everyone else against bible believing Christians.

dragonfly

Apr 19, 2012
UK
Funny how Jesus never moaned or complained about the morality of the world He lived in - He just told His disciples to go forth and care for the sinners they met.

When He said, 'Go and sin no more', He was not making a stark observation of the sin which involved Him those people's lives?

He, who was going to die for it, didn't notice, didn't 'say' anything?

I don't think so.

Perhaps it would be good to remind you of Mark's account of the beginning of Jesus' ministry:

Mark 1:14 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, 15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Peter had a similar attitude:

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ. 37 Now when they heard [this], they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men [and] brethren, what shall we do? 38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent...'

This is the opposite of, 'Jesus never moaned or complained about the morality of the world He lived in'.

If we leave unbelievers with any other undersanding than that they are far from God, we have failed them.

Strat

Mar 25, 2012
It is not difficult to see that the church is under attack from all sides, just go on other forums and see liberal christians siding with everyone else against bible believing Christians.

I was involved for a time in a "christian" forum where an individual suggested that there was evidence that Jesus had a Homosexual relationship with his disciples...i told him what i thought of his despicable lies and heresy....i was ask to apoligize or leave because such "unchrist like" behaviour could not be tolerated on a "christian" forum....he did not get his apology....and no i'm not making it up....i would mention the name but i'm sure that would be unchrist like as well....modern western mainstream christianity is useless....it stands for nothing....i am of course speaking collectively not individually.

Hollyrock

Nov 17, 2011
USA
I was involved for a time in a "christian" forum where an individual suggested that there was evidence that Jesus had a Homosexual relationship with his disciples...i told him what i thought of his despicable lies and heresy....i was ask to apoligize or leave because such "unchrist like" behaviour could not be tolerated on a "christian" forum....he did not get his apology....and no i'm not making it up....i would mention the name but i'm sure that would be unchrist like as well....modern western mainstream christianity is useless....it stands for nothing....i am of course speaking collectively not individually.
We're living in a world where you've gotta be wrong to be right

Jul 6, 2011
Hi Strat,
I know the feeling. The latest episode was on christianforums.com. There was (and I think still is) a forum wide rule that homosexuality can only be discussed in certain designated sections, and can not be promoted at all. Certain sections have their own sub rules, for example Anglican affirms that in that section the denominational values are Anglican and although questions can be asked, the values are not to be attacked.
So I noticed in the liberal section, where the forum rules allow homosexuality to be discussed, the sub section rules said that it didn’t see homosexuality as wrong and homosexuality could not be criticised.
I wrote to the mods about this anomaly specifically with the example that quoting the Bible, ie Romans 1:27-28 would thus be against their rules. They thanked me for pointing it out and said they would change it. After a couple of weeks of no change, and a note chasing them I decided to post the scripture. As far as my memory serves I received a warning for posting against the sub section rules which resulted in my suspension from the forum. I know I created a new ID and went back in (which is also against their rules) to argue my case which resulted in a block of the IP.

Now. This is typical of what is going on. A silencing under a pretext of tolerance.
The key change over the years had been the introduction by liberals of rules which say one is not allowed to call another professing Christian ‘not a Christian’ To do so is in liberal terms unchristlike. However that in itself is contrary to 1 Cor 5 where believers are told to expel those who call themselves brother but are wilfully promoting sexual immorality.

Bible believing Christians need to ask ourselves, are those liberal Christians standing with their Christian brothers on this issue when their brothers lose jobs etc or the world? They are standing with the world at the same time as urging for unity.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is promoting homosexuality on this board?