World Leaders Pushing mRNA, Citing Traditional Vaccines From China "Dangerous"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been openly against the mRNA vaccines. However, I am not an "anti-vaxxer". I believe in vaccines. I don't believe in genetic manipulation. However, the war against traditional vaccines has now begun by world leaders! It is becoming apparent that the powers that be only want you to take the mRNA or adenoviral vaccines (see articles below). Why? Maybe greed. Or maybe, it is about your soul. It is not worth the risk in this time we are living in. I personally will remain solely a product of our great Lord.

On a spiritual basis, I simply believe genetic manipulation of any form in humans is dangerous. I appreciate the genetics the Lord gave me and will never put faith in man to alter my genetic code (yes, adding mRNA to your cells adds genetic material and therefore alters your genetic code, even though it doesn't alter your DNA. RNA is genetic code! Adding foreign RNA into your cells that is not transcribed from your own DNA is genetic manipulation!).

Scientifically speaking, there are no papers showing anything that these mRNA and adenoviral vaccines actually do that I have found. There is nothing showing their long term safety, and nothing addressing specific issues such as: 1) antibodies to self-antigens, 2) blood cell counts post-inoculation, 3) degradation time of the mRNA in the cell. Therefore, we have no fundamental basis to assume these vaccines are safe.

We know traditional vaccines are safe, and we have been using them for many, many years against all sorts of viruses.

I am pro-vaccines! Let's use the whole virus particle vaccines that we have always used for every other virus we have vaccinated against such as Rabies, Flu, etc. Why is this not an option? Maybe it is an option, just not one they want you to take.

At this point, you cannot convince me that this is not a war for your soul!

Check out these articles. The attack on traditional vaccines has begun! Macron has openly condemned China's vaccines which use traditional methods of vaccination with a weakened whole virus particle. (which is similar to the way you acquire immunity if you actually catch the virus and fight it off, thus mimicking natural mechanisms of immunity)

Covid: What do we know about China's coronavirus vaccines?

France’s Macron warns of Chinese Covid-19 vaccine risks

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Macron has openly condemned China's vaccines which use traditional methods of vaccination with a weakened whole virus particle.
Macron (incompetent, ineffective, and incapable of handling the real problems of France) needs a dose of truth serum. Traditional vaccines are the only legitimate vaccines. The problem today is that public health authorities, politicians, and the lying media have all decided to wage a propaganda war against the truth and promote lies in order to bring about the Great Reset.

Reactions: JTH1234