Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do we chalk this up to old age? He did just turn 89.Or is there more going on that their not saying?

I'm guessing that his health was otherwise ok before he took the jab, just advanced in years? So I dont believe in coincidences, only god-incidences. Perhaps He allowed it to happen to your father because of your father made it his choice? Who knows? It may help to establish the truth.

I bet the next pandemic will be way worse than covid ever was.

Reactions: Rapture Bound

Rapture Bound

Jun 26, 2023
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The thing most people don't realize is the symbolism.
Apr 3 2018 20:18:12 (EST)View attachment 41462

There are No coincidences.

Aug 2, 2019Delivering his final remarks after the nine other candidates, Biden laid out his 2020 vision before telling those watching: "If you agree with me, go to Joe 30330" -

Oct 7 2020 20:10:49 (EST)
Joe 30330
Arbitrary?
What is 2020 [current year] divided by 30330?
Symbolism will be their downfall.
Q

It's all around us, everyday.

Aug 26 2020 12:23:33 (EST)

One party discusses God.
One party discusses Darkness.
One party promotes God.
One party eliminates God.
The Great Deceiver(s).
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader being Patriotic [exhibiting National Pride (love of Country)]?
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader 'speak out against' the riots [violence in the streets]?
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader support those who took an oath to protect and defend?
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader support and call for UNITY across our Nation?
ALL ASSETS DEPLOYED.
INFORMATION WARFARE.
INFILTRATION.
DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA.
Have Faith in Humanity.
Have Faith in Yourself.
UNITED WE STAND.
GOD WINS.
Q

Hugs
Yeah - many like to dismiss virtually everything to coincidence so that they can attempt to live in their own little fantasy world .... however, reality will eventually and necessarily win out. Check out this connection with the Baphomet insignia : < Mr. 666, H.R. 6666, & The Coronavirus Plandemic > God Bless!

Rapture Bound

Jun 26, 2023
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Aug 2, 2019Delivering his final remarks after the nine other candidates, Biden laid out his 2020 vision before telling those watching: "If you agree with me, go to Joe 30330" -

Joe 30330
Arbitrary?
Q

One party discusses God.
One party promotes God.
The Great Deceiver(s).
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader being Patriotic [exhibiting National Pride (love of Country)]?
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader 'speak out against' the riots [violence in the streets]?
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader support those who took an oath to protect and defend?
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader support and call for UNITY across our Nation?
ALL ASSETS DEPLOYED.
INFORMATION WARFARE.
INFILTRATION.
DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA.
Have Faith in Humanity.
Have Faith in Yourself.
UNITED WE STAND.
GOD WINS.
Q

Hugs
You said, "the star was hiding in plain sight" ... check out what else was hidden in plain sight : The One World Trade Center … Hidden in Plain Sight!

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah - many like to dismiss virtually everything to coincidence so that they can attempt to live in their own little fantasy world .... however, reality will eventually and necessarily win out. Check out this connection with the Baphomet insignia : < Mr. 666, H.R. 6666, & The Coronavirus Plandemic > God Bless!
So, Satan knows the Bible too.Do you think the powers that be use these symbols, not only to reveal who they worship, but to self-fulfil prophecy?
How does God make prophecy come to pass? He uses instruments or tools like Judas and the 30 pieces of silver.
Can they help themselves? Hollywood is covered in symbolism, Disney is washed in symbolism. The Corporate world and Global entities are immersed in symbolism.
And we know Satan is the god of this world.

The Lord says we know him by the works of his hands. The natural world that surrounds us, trees, animals, stars..etc.
How does Satan reveal himself to his followers?

Dad's been having issues for about 20 years. He had back surgery which led to him using his walker. Prostate problems. Arthritis.
But these last two bladder attacks have nearly taken the life out of him.
I'm not sure if the jabs aren't adding to the problems or not.
I'm just saying the last 3 years have been rougher than the previous 17.

Hugs

Rapture Bound

Jun 26, 2023
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, Satan knows the Bible too.Do you think the powers that be use these symbols, not only to reveal who they worship, but to self-fulfil prophecy?
How does God make prophecy come to pass? He uses instruments or tools like Judas and the 30 pieces of silver.
Can they help themselves? Hollywood is covered in symbolism, Disney is washed in symbolism. The Corporate world and Global entities are immersed in symbolism.
And we know Satan is the god of this world.

The Lord says we know him by the works of his hands. The natural world that surrounds us, trees, animals, stars..etc.
How does Satan reveal himself to his followers?

Dad's been having issues for about 20 years. He had back surgery which led to him using his walker. Prostate problems. Arthritis.
But these last two bladder attacks have nearly taken the life out of him.
I'm not sure if the jabs aren't adding to the problems or not.
I'm just saying the last 3 years have been rougher than the previous 17.

Hugs
You said , "How does God make prophecy come to pass?" - your question is closely related to how we should understand God's Divine Providential control ...yeah I'm one of those philosophical soteriology geeks - lol. Bill Craig provides the most intellectually and scripturally satisfactory answer IMHO below :

William Lane Craig explains how the Arminian perspective of God's "Simple Foreknowledge" does not account or allow for Divine Providential control :

Watch @30:32 - 34:00 mins. <
>

"Proponents of Simple Foreknowledge of the future, without Middle Knowledge, can make no good sense of God's Providential planning of a world of free creatures. For logically prior to the Divine Decree, God has only Natural Knowledge of the possible scenarios and no knowledge whatsover of what would happen under any circumstances.

Thus logically posterior to the Divine Decree, God must consider Himself extraordinarily "lucky" to find that this world happened to exist. "What a break", we can imagine God saying to Himself ... Herod, and Pilate, and all those people, all reacted just perfectly. Actually, the situation is much worse than that, for God had no idea whether Herod, or Pilate, or the Israelite nation, or the Roman Empire would even exist posterior to the Divine Decree.

Indeed God must be astonished to find Himself existing in a world out of all the possible worlds that He could have created, in which mankind falls into sin and God Himself enters human history as a substitutional sacrificial offering to rescue them. Now of course I'm speaking anthropomorphically here, but the point remains, without Middle knowledge God cannot know prior to the Creative Decree what the world would be like.

If the defender of Simple Foreknowledge goes on to say that God's foreordination of future events is based upon His Simple Foreknowledge, then this trivializes the doctrine of foreordination, making it a "fifth wheel" which carries no weight ... since the future, by definition, cannot be changed once God knows that an event really is future ... there's nothing more left for foreordination to do ... foreordination becomes a redundancy. And surely there's more substance to the Biblical doctrine of foreordination then the triviality that God decrees that "what [ever] will happen will happen ..."

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we don't understand Genesis we wont understand the NT. Actually I would suppose that it goes for the entire OT to fully understand the NT.
So I look at the book of Revelation from back to front.
The New Jerusalem coming down from Heaven is Eden.
Then go to Genesis.
Everlasting.. world without end. It's circular and neverending.

I see Genesis and Revelation as the bookends of the greatest story ever written.
They both are highly symbolical.
But they contain the truth of All.
The Foreword and the Afterword if you will. The Summaries.

Every book in between is the details and expansions of what are written in the bookends.
Everything we ever needed to learn we learned in kindergarted.. That's Genesis
Everything we ever needed learn to graduation day.. That's Revelation
Everything inbetween is the classroom.

The bible runs to and from, frontwards and backwards..like lightening across the sky.
Which way the winds blow we doth not know, it is the spirit which leads us to all things old and new.

That's just how I see it.
Hugs

Reactions: MA2444

Rapture Bound

Jun 26, 2023
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By looking at the past!

And geez, have you read revelation? It is going to bed bad and get much worse.

Our Lord is the God who tells the end from the beginning.
If we don't understand Genesis we wont understand the NT. Actually I would suppose that it goes for the entire OT to fully understand the NT.

Jesus always said, let not yourselves be deceived. Be not deceived. This is the age of deception and governmental control begins and ends with No! They lie.

No vaccines. No Trans, no gay, no worldy things that do not give glory to God. Just say no to them all. So all the Trans and gays don't like me because I wont love them and accept them the way they are. I caught so much flak from people and even Brothers and Sisters in Christ when I spoke out that I would not take this vaccine. Oh they dragged me through the mud for that, saying I had no love for my neighbor or respect.

I don't hear them guys anymore. Maybe they died?

Again, Jesus started and finished the olivet discourse with, Be not Deceived. So you can't trust anything that the government says. Nothing.
I lost my entire family over the issues you spoke of ... of course this is the last thing I would have desired ... I'm absolutely devastated ... the realty is... if you make a firm stand for Christ ... often times the price will be enormous ... virtually no last day churches care to discuss the nature of Jesus' words below ... they elect to just skip over them .... those who ask why they are avoided are told to "stop being so devisive" ... sigh :

Matt.10:34, "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."

Luke 12:53, "The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law."

Reactions: Ziggy and MA2444

Rapture Bound

Jun 26, 2023
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I lost my entire family over the issues you spoke of ... of course this is the last thing I would have desired ... I'm absolutely devastated ... the realty is... if you make a firm stand for Christ ... often times the price will be enormous ... virtually no last day churches care to discuss the nature of Jesus' words below ... they elect to just skip over them .... those who ask why they are avoided are told to "stop being so devisive" ... sigh :

Matt.10:34, "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."

Luke 12:53, "The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law."
Oh yeah - forgot this key verse :
2 Timothy 3:12, "Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.".... I really don't know how many professing Christians attempt to explain this one away?

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I look at the book of Revelation from back to front.
The New Jerusalem coming down from Heaven is Eden.
Then go to Genesis.
Everlasting.. world without end. It's circular and neverending.

I see Genesis and Revelation as the bookends of the greatest story ever written.
They both are highly symbolical.
But they contain the truth of All.
The Foreword and the Afterword if you will. The Summaries.

Every book in between is the details and expansions of what are written in the bookends.
Everything we ever needed to learn we learned in kindergarted.. That's Genesis
Everything we ever needed learn to graduation day.. That's Revelation
Everything inbetween is the classroom.

The bible runs to and from, frontwards and backwards..like lightening across the sky.
Which way the winds blow we doth not know, it is the spirit which leads us to all things old and new.

That's just how I see it.
Hugs

When I was a kid and I first started venturing out into the world by my lonesome self, I didn't know where to go but I rememberd a place that our mom took us a few times, the Library. I went to the library because I liked it and they had good books there. I went to the library a lot and had a good time reading a lot of books.
A half century later, I'm asking myself if they have a Library in Heaven? ( I Know they Do!)

Is Revelation really the last book written? Is the Bibles books the only ones ever written in Heaven? I would think no way! I bet they have a multitudw of good books in Heaven. I bet books are being written right now about everyones life details. (Scribe Angels?) and every situation that everyone faced in their life. What about...say, The Chronicles of the Bride? What is the Bride doing behind the scenes right now that is not being shared?

It sounds like a James Bond Mystery type of book! But it may be there to enjoy! That's exciting to me. (PTL)

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I was a kid and I first started venturing out into the world by my lonesome self, I didn't know where to go but I rememberd a place that our mom took us a few times, the Library. I went to the library because I liked it and they had good books there. I went to the library a lot and had a good time reading a lot of books.
A half century later, I'm asking myself if they have a Library in Heaven? ( I Know they Do!)

Is Revelation really the last book written? Is the Bibles books the only ones ever written in Heaven? I would think no way! I bet they have a multitudw of good books in Heaven. I bet books are being written right now about everyones life details. (Scribe Angels?) and every situation that everyone faced in their life. What about...say, The Chronicles of the Bride? What is the Bride doing behind the scenes right now that is not being shared?

It sounds like a James Bond Mystery type of book! But it may be there to enjoy! That's exciting to me. (PTL)
What is it Paul says:

2Co 3:2
Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:
2Co 3:3
Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

We are written in God's book of life, by name.
Every name written in the bible is alive because we read about them, we remember them, and they are alive through us.
They are the examples given to us as to how we should and shouldn't walk.
Someday there may be a book in a new world and a new day, and our names our future children will read about.
Our struggles, our temptations, our solidarity in one God. What unites us, what divides us.
Not everyone in God's book writes about themselves like a biography. Many people are written about. And do they even know their names are written in the bible 5000 years into the future?
Did Ruth or Naomi know, or Mordecai, Queen Esther, how many knew that their own lives would be written as a memorial for us to have examples by?
And who wrote about them? Why were they special? What examples did they leave for us to learn by?
I believe that same question will be asked of each of us... someday.

What did you do? What lesson can you leave for an example for future generations? Did you have faith? Did you stand or fall?
Were you a Nicodemus, questioning? Were you a Thomas doubting? Were you prideful like Nebuchadnezzar, or believeing like Abraham?

You are your story that God writes into His book of life.
Ask yourself... what does God see in me and how will my story be told?

:)
Hugs

Reactions: MA2444

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Joe 30330
Arbitrary?
Q

One party discusses God.
One party promotes God.
The Great Deceiver(s).
ALL ASSETS DEPLOYED.
INFORMATION WARFARE.
INFILTRATION.
DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA.
Have Faith in Humanity.
Have Faith in Yourself.
UNITED WE STAND.
GOD WINS.
Q

Hugs
Symbolism is a consistent factor in the dark manipulators agenda.

September 11,2001? The national emergency phone number to call out first responders, 911.
2001, numerology, the Hebrew Gematria, 2001=3, trinity.

Reactions: Ziggy and MA2444