Worship track from my church, Life Center

  • Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

    You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dmdar

Well-Known Member
Sep 29, 2025
483
539
93
42
Middletown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I ran across this on YouTube, it is the Rejoice worship track done by the worship team at my church! Our worship leader at my church (Tiffany Aitken at Life Center) sings this every Christmas, Christmas would not be complete without her singing "Rejoice"! If you want to have a look at this link is here:

 
  • Loveit!
Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Well-Known Member
Sep 12, 2020
11,151
12,345
113
US
youtu.be
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
Thank you for sharing. It's a beautiful song! \o/

I listened to this one as well. Love it. I like that they're singing together and not focusing too much on light effects and people.