Would You Get Involved With Somebody Else's Fight?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today is a new day and I think we're just trying to start over now.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guys,.. the person involved with this incident today just did something extremely mean to me, but I don't know how to report it because it isn't directly against the rules. :(
Is the disagreement or anger more valuable than your friendship?

1.3% of a person's opinion will never come even close to 100% of the value of having them in your life. And a harsh word thrown about rarely doesn't eliminate all of the joy they bring to a friendship.

I'm not sure who/what you're referring to, but most of the time when someone says something that hurts us, it helps to remember that their intentions are usually never to cause harm. Most people do not willingly want to cause anyone to suffer.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would you get involved in an argument that wasn't yours? Not talking about doing your staff duties here on this one,.. I mean trying to fight somebody else's battle.

I sometimes engage in what I consider "peer moderation". Calling people on their stuff. Sometimes! I think there's something about getting into someone else's argument is like grabbing a dog by it's ears.

Much love!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Guys,.. I just wanted to let you know that everything is alright now. :)

You are wearing your heart to much in public view on your sleeve.

You started a thread asking if your talked too much, to which many suggested that you did.

If I took offence at every thing derogatory that is said to or about me and then gossiped that fact all over the forum, then I will have made myself to be the problem and not the person who offended me.

Perhaps a little more wisdom on your part will reduce the drama within your own life.

Shalom