Would you have done the same thing if you knew that your govt was violating the privacy of millions

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apocalypticist

May 26, 2013
Angelina said:
Please read the forum rules if you have an issue with how they are administered. You are welcome to PM the Admin. I do not think that you are being very fair to one of our mods Apoc and I resent your tone when addressing me as "woman." :huh:

Good day to you sir!
You are playing stepford to Mr. Andy who is being a vile pig. Judgment starts in the house of God. Before correcting me or any at this forum, look at your own moderators first to see if they are at fault before going to point the finger at anyone else.
And forum rules I have no problem with. I have a problem with allowing a moderator to flagrantly violate all sense of decency and manners with his guests. He has the higher standard, not I. So you handle him, then get back with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.