WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN A NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course Jesus is the son of God.

But not "God the son".

The deity in Jesus was his God's holy Spirit.

the divinity of Christ and the trinity are Christian doctrines
So your saying your not a Christian?

Daniel L.

Feb 25, 2022
Lisboa
Faith
Christian
Country
Portugal
The deity in Jesus was his God's holy Spirit.

Jesus was the Word, and the Word was God, do you understand, Jesus was God before creation.

John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was the Word, and the Word was God, do you understand, Jesus was God before creation.

John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
2 deities?

God was with God?

Or, God's spoken word is with Him and is Him?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jn 18:
5 They answered to him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith to them, I am. And Judas that betrayed him, stood with them.

6 And when he said to them, I am, they went aback, and fell down on the earth.

the power of God “I Am” caused them to fall back!

only God!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jn 18:
5 They answered to him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith to them, I am. And Judas that betrayed him, stood with them.

6 And when he said to them, I am, they went aback, and fell down on the earth.

the power of God “I Am” caused them to fall back!

only God!
Yes, God from inside Jesus....

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not a Catholic, but an original, first century Christian.

there is no such thing as a first century Christian!

the church is eternal and does not conform to any age

what is the basis of this so called first century unity?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there is no such thing as a first century Christian!

the church is eternal and does not conform to any age

what is the basis of this so called first century unity?
A modern, "first century Christian" is an adherent to Acts 2:38 and the doctrine of the Apostles.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, God from inside Jesus....

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

so you believe there are at least two persons and one divine nature here?

Daniel L.

Feb 25, 2022
Lisboa
Faith
Christian
Country
Portugal
2 deities?

2 Divine Persons, One God
God was with God?

Yes, that is what it says:

John 14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
God's spoken word

It is the Word of God, but you have to understand Jesus has a Conscience of His Own, He is not just a robot, nor a neutral transmitter of the Words of the Father. Jesus is alive and aware, and has Words of His Own. Jesus choses to do the will of the Father.
If Jesus was God conceived, and her egg was involved, she made 50% of God.

She didn't make God, she conceived a body of flesh, and God incarnated into that body of flesh. God made 100% of Mary. Mary made 50% human flesh with her egg, The soul of Jesus which is the Word, wasn't "made" by her, nor by anything or anybody, the Word is uncreated.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

John 14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

It is the Word of God, but you have to understand Jesus has a Conscience of His Own, He is not just a robot, nor a neutral transmitter of the Words of the Father. Jesus is alive and aware, and has Words of His Own. Jesus choses to do the will of the Father.

She didn't make God, she conceived a body of flesh, and God incarnated into that body of flesh. God made 100% of Mary. Mary made 50% human flesh with her egg, The soul of Jesus which is the Word, wasn't "made" by her, nor by anything or anybody, the Word is uncreated.

Mary is the mother of God!

Lk 1:43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

Lk 1:26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,

Lk 1: 45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

Lk 1:49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.

so the Lord is the Lord God almighty!

Proving the divinity of Jesus Christ!

lk 2:30 Jesus is our salvation
Mary is his mother
Mary is the mother of our salvation

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so you believe there are at least two persons and one divine nature here?
Yes....

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

God and the man.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Here is the Godhead explained...

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

That was easy, right?

No decree from Rome, right?

God and the man.