Would you like to know the salvation of the last days?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lena123

Oct 3, 2023
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
✝️✝️ Did you know that the redemption work of Lord Jesus was not the end of God’s work to completely save humankind? God has done the work of issuing laws and commandments, and done the work of coming to earth as Lord Jesus to forgive our sins. Did you know that God will do 1 last stage of work, which is to speak truth to remove our sinful nature? If you don’t want to be left behind, and want to be acceptable to Jesus, would you like to know more?

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
✝️✝️ Did you know that the redemption work of Lord Jesus was not the end of God’s work to completely save humankind? God has done the work of issuing laws and commandments, and done the work of coming to earth as Lord Jesus to forgive our sins. Did you know that God will do 1 last stage of work, which is to speak truth to remove our sinful nature? If you don’t want to be left behind, and want to be acceptable to Jesus, would you like to know more?
Have you got Scriptures for this message?

Lena123

Oct 3, 2023
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure.

I have yet many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. However, when He, the Spirit of truth, is come, He will guide you into all truth” (John 16:12–13).

And if any man hear My words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. He that rejects Me, and receives not My words, has one that judges him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day” (John 12:47–48).

For the Father judges no man, but has committed all judgment to the Son: … And He gave Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of man” (John 5:22, 27).

For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God” (1 Peter 4:17).

Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. (John 17:17)

If we think about this carefully, we can see the Lord Jesus returns in the last days as the Son of man, expressing truths and doing the work of judgment, guiding us to enter into all truths, so we can be completely freed from sin, from Satan’s forces, and achieve complete salvation. So accepting God’s judgment and chastisement of the last days, and having our corruption cleansed is our only path into the kingdom of heaven.

what do you think?

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello & welcome to CB in case I missed your intro into this site.

Too few ppl hold to the fact, understand or even care, that the word, his truth will be opened at the judgement as well as the book of life to judge how we lived in this life!

How can obedience to the law of liberty in his love be accomplished ? Certainty not by us in our flesh. He sent back the Holy Spirit for us to be able to accomplish the work of sanctification in his word. If we walk and are led by the Spirit then our desire will be to do the Father's will.

Ppl today scoff at the reading & study of the word of God. The few scripts they focus on are out of context to appease a desire in themselves to "be right". Twisting, corrupting and denying the whole council of God will bring these words.....

Matthew 7:
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
24 Therefore WHOSOEVER heareth these sayings of MINE,and doeth them, I will like him unto a wise man which built his house upon a rock:

Reactions: Scott Downey

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Sure.

I have yet many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. However, when He, the Spirit of truth, is come, He will guide you into all truth” (John 16:12–13).

And if any man hear My words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. He that rejects Me, and receives not My words, has one that judges him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day” (John 12:47–48).

For the Father judges no man, but has committed all judgment to the Son: … And He gave Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of man” (John 5:22, 27).

For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God” (1 Peter 4:17).

If we think about this carefully, we can see the Lord Jesus returns in the last days as the Son of man, expressing truths and doing the work of judgment, guiding us to enter into all truths, so we can be completely freed from sin, from Satan’s forces, and achieve complete salvation. So accepting God’s judgment and chastisement of the last days, and having our corruption cleansed is our only path into the kingdom of heaven.

what do you think?
I think you are talking about ENTIRE SANCTIFICATION.

1Th 5:23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely, and may your entire spirit, soul, and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What was revealed in Heaven, will be revealed on Earth - we do not need to be worried that we will miss out.

That said, we need to pray that we be delivered and be able to stand before the Son of Man.

Have you done this?

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sure.

what do you think?
Christ also tells us to look forward to those things, not of tribulation suffering, but His return, our salvation and the final judgement, as does Peter.

Christ told us
Luke 12:32
Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Luke 21
The Coming of the Son of Man
25 “And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; 26 men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.”

1 Peter 1
Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ,

To God’s elect, exiles scattered throughout the provinces of Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia and Bithynia, 2 who have been chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through the sanctifying work of the Spirit, to be obedient to Jesus Christ and sprinkled with his blood:

Grace and peace be yours in abundance.

Praise to God for a Living Hope​

3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven for you, 5 who through faith are shielded by God’s power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time. 6 In all this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. 7 These have come so that the proven genuineness of your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire—may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. 8 Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, 9 for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls.