Would you rather be??? (Goku, Neo, Luke Skywalker, Super Mario)??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Urok

Feb 4, 2024
NY
10581813.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you could be one of these fictional Legends, who would you like to be?

A Goku (Dragon Ball Z)

B Neo (The Matrix)

C Luke Skywalker (Star Wars)

D Super Mario (Super Mario Brothers)

Tell Me What you think. Peace

Zachariah.

Jan 22, 2024
Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

A Goku (Dragon Ball Z)

B Neo (The Matrix)

D Super Mario (Super Mario Brothers)

Tell Me What you think. Peace
Dragon ball Z and the 7 Chakra philosophy.

The Matrix and the philosophy of the occult.

Star Wars and the Gnostic philosophy.

Super Mario and the Entheogen philosophy.

I will choose based on the quality of allegory within these stories. I am torn between the Matrix and Star Wars. Both characters represent the same principle. The savior.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the point? We can't be someone else other than who God created us to be. I'd rather be the best version of myself as possible ....by building more intimacy in my relationship with Christ.

Reactions: Pearl and Lambano

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know any of the characters you quoted but I am happy to be my self - the person God made me to be.

• Love
Reactions: TLHKAJ and Lambano

Zachariah.

Jan 22, 2024
Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What is the point? We can't be someone else other than who God created us to be. I'd rather be the best version of myself as possible ....by building more intimacy in my relationship with Christ.
Wow your a real stick in the mud. Lighten up bud. It's just a bit of fun. How do you expect to enter into the kingdom of heaven when your so serious lol.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow your a real stick in the mud. Lighten up bud. It's just a bit of fun. How do you expect to enter into the kingdom of heaven when your so serious lol.
There is no scripture that says I have to imagine myself to be someone else to enter the kingdom. You'll find some who love sci-fi and such. That's just not me.

I have a great sense of humor. Just check my other posts,
such as the ones about humor. I just don't happen to imagine myself to be a movie character in oder to be happy. Now .....I sometimes imagine what it would be like to live a quiet life on a beautiful remote farm/homestead like I see on YT channel, Lumnah Acres. Or the thrill of being on a remote property creating a desert forest, greening the desert like this guy. But even then, I'd be myself. lol

You'd have to know my history to understand the miracle in my outlook. I survived satanic ritual abuse and MK Ultra, traumatized from the womb, throughout my life. My mind was shattered before I was even born. My mind coped with more trauma after birth by splitting further into alter personalities, fed programming scripts based on the movies you and others love to watch, like Star Wars or Disney programs. So I had alter personalities who believed they were "Snow White" or "Alice" or .....a ragdoll, or a computer, or a tree stump .....or a black leopard ....a kitten, an angel ....or they could leave the body and fly far away where no one could find them, build a wall around themselves so no one could touch them .....on and on.... but God has healed me, and continues to heal me. I don't need to escape who He created me to be. All of my broken pieces have found their home in Christ. I have found my identity in Him. In Him, I live and move and have my being.❤️

Anyway ....please try to understand. It may not be everyone's cup of tea. That doesn't make us bad or a stick in the mud... or somehow unfit for the kingdom (which is not even scriptural). I'm sure you'll find some members who love this type of thing.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could I take Han Solo instead of Luke Skywalker?

I remember seeing a t shirt at a sci-fi convention. "Graduate of the Han Solo school of action without thinking".

Besides, Han ends up marrying Princess Leia. I had a teenage lust-crush on her.

• Haha
Reactions: TLHKAJ

Zachariah.

Jan 22, 2024
Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is no scripture that says I have to imagine myself to be someone else to enter the kingdom. You'll find some who love sci-fi and such. That's just not me.

I have a great sense of humor. Just check my other posts,
such as the ones about humor. I just don't happen to imagine myself to be a movie character in oder to be happy. Now .....I sometimes imagine what it would be like to live a quiet life on a beautiful remote farm/homestead like I see on YT channel, Lumnah Acres. Or the thrill of being on a remote property creating a desert forest, greening the desert like this guy. But even then, I'd be myself. lol

You'd have to know my history to understand the miracle in my outlook. I survived satanic ritual abuse and MK Ultra, traumatized from the womb, throughout my life. My mind was shattered before I was even born. My mind coped with more trauma after birth by splitting further into alter personalities, fed programming scripts based on the movies you and others love to watch, like Star Wars or Disney programs. So I had alter personalities who believed they were "Snow White" or "Alice" or .....a ragdoll, or a computer, or a tree stump .....or a black leopard ....a kitten, an angel ....or they could leave the body and fly far away where no one could find them, build a wall around themselves so no one could touch them .....on and on.... but God has healed me, and continues to heal me. I don't need to escape who He created me to be. All of my broken pieces have found their home in Christ. I have found my identity in Him. In Him, I live and move and have my being.❤️

Anyway ....please try to understand. It may not be everyone's cup of tea. That doesn't make us bad or a stick in the mud... or somehow unfit for the kingdom (which is not even scriptural). I'm sure you'll find some members who love this type of thing.
Chill bro. It's all good.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Would you rather be??? (Goku, Neo, Luke Skywalker, Super Mario)??​

What!...a fantasy figure? You gotta be kidding!