Would you want to live in the world forever with God, or in the Heavenly Realm with God in his kingdom?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would you want to live in the world forever with God, or in the Heavenly Realm with God in his kingdom?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Surely someone out there has something they want to share?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like Jesus I want to find myself no longer in this world and with Him:

Joh 17:11And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world,...

Were we included in the following prayerful words of Jesus?
Joh 17:24Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am;..

Reactions: MatthewG

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really, get out of this world? He said "and I am no more in the world, but these are in the world."

A lot of spiritual insight on how far in tuned Yeshua was with his Father by the spirit of his Father, and being part of the Father being the Word of God, in Immanuel, the flesh that was named Yeshua, God with us.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really, get out of this world? He said "and I am no more in the world, but these are in the world."

A lot of spiritual insight on how far in tuned Yeshua was with his Father by the spirit of his Father, and being part of the Father being the Word of God, in Immanuel, the flesh that was named Yeshua, God with us.

Col 1:27To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
1jo 3:2Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This world holds nothing for me.

Matthew 6:19-21- “Don’t store up treasures here on earth, where moths eat them and rust destroys them, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 Store your treasures in heaven, where moths and rust cannot destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. 21 Wherever your treasure is, there the desires of your heart will also be.

I vote Heaven

1 Corinthians 2:8-10 - But the rulers of this world have not understood it; if they had, they would not have crucified our glorious Lord. 9 That is what the Scriptures mean when they say,

“No eye has seen, no ear has heard,
and no mind has imagined
what God has prepared
for those who love him.”

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Kingdom of God in heaven is a spiritual habitation, where flesh and blood cannot inherit.

1 Corinthians 15:50 (KJV) Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

1 Corinthians 15:44 (KJV) It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

For this reason after physical death the faithful as spiritual body of believers goes to heaven a spirit without physical body.

2 Corinthians 5:6-8 (KJV) Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord: (For we walk by faith, not by sight:) We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

In this life while we are still physically alive, faithful saints are spiritually in the Kingdom of God through the Spirit of Christ in us. When our deceased mortal body is resurrected immortal & incorruptible and made alive again through our eternal spirit that returns with Christ, then we shall be fit to dwell with Christ forever, once more complete living souls. But then we shall be on the new earth where there shall be no more death, dying or corruption of any kind. When all is made new again then we shall physically be with the Lord on the new earth, we shall be in the holy city, new Jerusalem that shall come down from God out of heaven.

Revelation 21:1-2 (KJV) And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

1 Thessalonians 4:14-15 (KJV)
For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

This is my hope, that when I die I will go to heaven to be with the Lord a spirit living soul, and when the last trumpet sounds that time given this earth for man to become saved through the Gospel preached in the power of His Spirit shall be no longer, then my body shall be resurrected to life and the eternal age on the new earth shall begin.

Revelation 10:5-7 (KJV) And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer: But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Kingdom of God in heaven is a spiritual habitation, where flesh and blood cannot inherit.

1 Corinthians 15:50 (KJV) Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

1 Corinthians 15:44 (KJV) It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

For this reason after physical death the faithful as spiritual body of believers goes to heaven a spirit without physical body.

2 Corinthians 5:6-8 (KJV) Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord: (For we walk by faith, not by sight:) We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

In this life while we are still physically alive, faithful saints are spiritually in the Kingdom of God through the Spirit of Christ in us. When our deceased mortal body is resurrected immortal & incorruptible and made alive again through our eternal spirit that returns with Christ, then we shall be fit to dwell with Christ forever, once more complete living souls. But then we shall be on the new earth where there shall be no more death, dying or corruption of any kind. When all is made new again then we shall physically be with the Lord on the new earth, we shall be in the holy city, new Jerusalem that shall come down from God out of heaven.

Revelation 21:1-2 (KJV) And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

1 Thessalonians 4:14-15 (KJV)
For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

This is my hope, that when I die I will go to heaven to be with the Lord a spirit living soul, and when the last trumpet sounds that time given this earth for man to become saved through the Gospel preached in the power of His Spirit shall be no longer, then my body shall be resurrected to life and the eternal age on the new earth shall begin.

Revelation 10:5-7 (KJV) And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer: But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
thank you for sharing your hope, no eye has seen nor ear has heard what God has prepared for those who love him.