Wouldn't it be amazing if a woman who aborted or miscarried a child...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...is introduced to her living babies in the hereafter so that she can raise them? Can you imagine the sheer joy such a woman would feel? I have faith that God is going to make everything turn out to be amazingly great because God is the greatest!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When she comes to Christ, that is truly possible. I, as a victim from birth of SRA (satanic ritual abuse) and MK Ultra, was impregnated as a child and forced to endure late term "abortions" (which were considered ritual sacrifice). When God walked me through healing, He showed me my firstborn son who was taken by "abortion" when I was age 10 ...his name is Isaac. I saw Jesus with my son in His arms and I held him ...briefly.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When she comes to Christ, that is truly possible. I, as a victim from birth of SRA (satanic ritual abuse) and MK Ultra, was impregnated as a child and forced to endure late term "abortions" (which were considered ritual sacrifice). When God walked me through healing, He showed me my firstborn son who was taken by "abortion" when I was age 10 ...his name is Isaac. I saw Jesus with my son in His arms and I held him ...briefly.

Wow! I'm so sorry that you have had such a hard life. God bless you and your baby boy awaiting you in Heaven.