Wouldn't it just be easier if we were all let out and then asked what we wanted to do

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Such as follow God, follow Satan or don't care

Heck, even a fight in the sky between God and Satan for all to see would be much better than this same old boring planet

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Not really

If that were the case everybody would have the exact same life with the exact same choices

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What are you even talking about?

Do you not know the purpose of creation and the business of which God is about doing?

No please enlighten me as to the point of putting billions of us in a limited circle of life and what exactly is achieved by that that cannot be done any other way

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No please enlighten me as to the point of putting billions of us in a limited circle of life and what exactly is achieved by that that cannot be done any other way

Those who were dead and now face this would-be life leading to death, have been given the opportunity to choose life.

Reactions: Nancy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some people just want to blame GOD . Due to their love of sin they wont come to CHRIST to be saved .
so they go around blaming GOD for all the problems .
PS , it was not GOD who ate from the wrong tree . IT WAS MAN , EVEN AFTER GOD HAD TOLD HIM NOT TOO .
IF we want to know WHY the WORLD is as it is , the blame is not far away , WE ALL GUILTY . we all have sinned .
NOW GRAB HOLD OF JESUS CHRIST and be saved while there still be time to do so

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We'll just have to wait 'til Jesus comes back to clean up the mess.

(Including the mess that is me.)
JESUS has made clean the lambs . We must simply learn of HIM and embrace His every word as well as all words of holy
scripture whereby we shall grow wise .
Ps , if one is not in CHRIST , WHEN JESUS DOES RETURN , they wont like that day at all . He cometh to tread the great wine press
of the wrath of GOD against the ungodly who denied HIM . All who loved a lie
and rejected the love of the truth that they migth be saved , WILL be damned .
My advice is , IF WE LOVE FOLKS , WE BETTER TELL THEM , BELIEVE YE IN CHRIST JESUS .
Yet todays ever growing all inclusive generation , which though it hollers non stop that GOD is love
IT SURE dont love . If my son were in great danger and i saw him headed right to certain death
and then did nothing to warn him , but rather encouraged him on his path . TELL ME WHERE IS THE LOVE in that .
SO TOO many now holler muslims , buddists , atheist , hindus and all are fine and of GOD , just love
one another , they say , IT DONT matter if one dont believe JESUS is the CHRIST , they say . AINT NO LOVE IN THAT .
But i will tell us what is BEHIND THAT .
IF one belives not that JESUS is the CHRIST , they are anti christ . THAT IS THE SPIRIT BEHIND THIS ALL INCLUSIVE FALSE LOVE
many path accepting LIE to GOD . ITS OF ANTI CHRIST . IT does not recognize the DIRE NEED for one to BELIEVE that JESUS
is the CHRIST . SEE HOW EASY IT IS TO EXPOSE THEIR LIES . JUST STAY IN THE BIBLE .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Not really

If that were the case everybody would have the exact same life with the exact same choices
Well we obviously haven't. Some of us have chosen to follow Jesus whilst others have rejected him. Some have chosen to follow the ways of the world and some have chosen to sit on the fence trying to have it both ways.

Reactions: Nancy and Keturah

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Those who were dead and now face this would-be life leading to death, have been given the opportunity to choose life.

So are you saying it is intelligent, just or compassionate to have billions of us because a serpent committed entrapment on two people (when left to their own devices they never ate from the tree)

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Some people just want to blame GOD . Due to their love of sin they wont come to CHRIST to be saved .
so they go around blaming GOD for all the problems .
PS , it was not GOD who ate from the wrong tree . IT WAS MAN , EVEN AFTER GOD HAD TOLD HIM NOT TOO .
IF we want to know WHY the WORLD is as it is , the blame is not far away , WE ALL GUILTY . we all have sinned .
NOW GRAB HOLD OF JESUS CHRIST and be saved while there still be time to do so

Some people just want to condemn billions because, er, sin

So much for judge not

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Heck, even a fight in the sky between God and Satan for all to see would be much better than this same old boring planet

When did your boredom become God's Fault?

This "planet" is anything but boring..

Maybe you need to learn to see it with new eyes....

Also, Why would you think that your boredom, isn't your fault. ?

Last edited:

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Oh do go away Behold with your bitterness, hostility and false accusations of blaming God

And yes I would love nothing more than the last few years of my life back without the disgusting supernatural stuff

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So are you saying it is intelligent, just or compassionate to have billions of us because a serpent committed entrapment on two people (when left to their own devices they never ate from the tree)

What has been meant for evil, God has meant for good. It is all a sting operation, and many are the children.

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Such as follow God, follow Satan or don't care

Sheep are not totally stupid, but they are pretty helpless which is why they need a shepherd. See Psalm 23.

Green pastures and still waters . . . LOVIN' IT!

Reactions: Nancy and Keturah

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So much for judge not
Those who often say JUDGE not are the ones who are partakers of condemnation . As for me
I am gonna point to HE alone who can save a soul . JESUS CHRIST .
budda aint gonna save them , muhammed aint gonna save squat
all the gods of the hindus cant save squat . All other religoins and paths and mindsets will save none .
GOD already PROVIDED the LAMB that saves . TIME TO BELIEVE YE IN HE ALONE and salvation IS YOURS
but unto those who deny HIM as the CHRIST , damanation awaits .
So stop judging CHRIST , HIS DOCTRINE , GOD , and just start beleiving IN HE whom GOD DID SEND
And salvation awaits . Preach CHRIST JESUS for HE alone is the only name whereby one may be saved .
All else is but winds of deception , that cannot save but shall only reap the whirlwind .
TIME to preach CHRIST , cause all else is vain .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So much for judge not
Do remember i put the blame ON ALL OF HUMANKIND . that included ME .
SO much for ASSUMPTOIN on your part .
Would you really like to know why this planet is so dark , evil and full of decay and wickedness .
WELL let us all go take a good long look in the mirror . ITS OUR DOING , NOT GODS .
GOD DIDNT DO THIS . MAN DID . Now excuse me while i GO PRAISE GOD
for sending grace to me , one of the most undeserving men alive . BUT its WHY I DO PRAISE HIM SO OFTEN .
Instead of blaming GOD . Realize ITS MANS FAULT and Realize THERE IS HOPE
not in man , not in this world , BUT IN GOD AND IN HIS CHRIST . GOD has made the way back to HIM .
JESUS CHRIST . Start HOPING IN HIM . All men are guilty and have been part of the destruction and evil of this world .
Thats man for ya , BUT PRAISE GOD FOR HIS MERCY . PRAISE GOD for HIS SON . PRAISE GOD FOR CHRIST JESUS .
FOR Now i have all HOPE . ALL HOPE . For my hope is not in me , not in my circumstances ,
not in this world . ITS IN THE GLORIOUS LORD . AND THAT HOPE ABOUNDS THROUGH ALL TIMES .

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Do remember i put the blame ON ALL OF HUMANKIND . that included ME .
SO much for ASSUMPTOIN on your part .
Would you really like to know why this planet is so dark , evil and full of decay and wickedness .
WELL let us all go take a good long look in the mirror . ITS OUR DOING , NOT GODS .
GOD DIDNT DO THIS . MAN DID . Now excuse me while i GO PRAISE GOD
for sending grace to me , one of the most undeserving men alive . BUT its WHY I DO PRAISE HIM SO OFTEN .
Instead of blaming GOD . Realize ITS MANS FAULT and Realize THERE IS HOPE
not in man , not in this world , BUT IN GOD AND IN HIS CHRIST . GOD has made the way back to HIM .
JESUS CHRIST . Start HOPING IN HIM . All men are guilty and have been part of the destruction and evil of this world .
Thats man for ya , BUT PRAISE GOD FOR HIS MERCY . PRAISE GOD for HIS SON . PRAISE GOD FOR CHRIST JESUS .
FOR Now i have all HOPE . ALL HOPE . For my hope is not in me , not in my circumstances ,
not in this world . ITS IN THE GLORIOUS LORD . AND THAT HOPE ABOUNDS THROUGH ALL TIMES .

Let me ask you a question

Why would billions of us decide to come here and be all EEEEEVIL

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Who can argue with God's wisdom or his plan for the salvation of humanity. God is Sovereign over all things.

Status
Not open for further replies.