You are deceived....you are cursed...saith the Pharisees.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
John 7:41-43 Others said, "This is the Christ." But some said, "Shall Christ come out of Galilee? Hath not the scripture said, That Christ cometh of the seed of David, and out of the town of Bethlehem, where David was?" So there was a division among the people because of Him.
  • The Pharisees sent officers to "take Him," but "the officers answered, 'Never man spake like this Man.'" The Pharisees answered....
7:47-49..... Are ye also deceived? Have any of the rulers or of the Pharisees believed on Him? But this people who knoweth not the law are cursed."
  • How many of you that are led by His Spirit have encounterd this very message for this is an example of what will be. If you are a "man child" then the Holy Spirit will speak through you. Because the Pharisees didn't believe they didn't think others should. Today, among those that are believers, there are some that don't believe what you believe.... they don't see what you see, they don't hear what you hear so...."you are deceived! You are cursed."

Luke 12:51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

John 7:43 So there was a division among the people because of Him.

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
I meant to add....that passage caught my eye as today I watched a program I recorded earlier about the reformation....Luther, Calvin and the Catholic church. Murder, mayhem and division of unbelievable proportions. Burning at the stake, heads chopped off, ears sliced, thrones overthrown, kingdoms toppled. Division indeed! The Puritans supposedly left it behind on English shores but....it found it's way.
<blockquote> </blockquote>