You Don’t Want JESUS to Deny You! = Matthew 10;33, Jude 1;5-6

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matthew 10;33
But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

II Timothy 2;12
If we suffer, we shall also reign with Him: if we deny Him, He also will deny us:

Luke 12:9
But he that denieth me before men shall be denied before the angels of God.

Matthew 7:22-23
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Luke 13:25-28
When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and He shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are; Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets. But He shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the Kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

John 2;24-25
But Jesus did not commit Himself unto them, because He knew all men, And needed not that any should testify of man: for He knew what was in man.

Jude 1;5-6
I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not. And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Matthew 10;33
But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

AMEN

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
“A king’s wrath is like the roar of the lion; he who angers him forfeits his life.”

(Proverbs 20:2)

“The king’s favor is toward a wise servant, but his wrath is against him who causes shame.”

(Proverbs 14:35)

All hail King Messiah!

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Matthew 10;33

II Timothy 2;12
If we suffer, we shall also reign with Him: if we deny Him, He also will deny us:

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and He shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are; Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets. But He shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the Kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

John 2;24-25
But Jesus did not commit Himself unto them, because He knew all men, And needed not that any should testify of man: for He knew what was in man.

Jude 1;5-6
I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not. And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Matthew 10;33

AMEN
Is this a scar tactic? On a Christian site hmm

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Matthew 10;33

II Timothy 2;12

John 2;24-25

Jude 1;5-6

Matthew 10;33

AMEN

For a fact!

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just caught that those who suffer will reign with him. That gives me some hope for a future as I live with physical suffering.

I met Jesus about twenty years ago and he let me know how serious he is. You do NOT want to be on the wrong side of the Lord.

I think with God it is a total 180 degree difference when you reject him. This is just a training ground for the real reality. Pleasures are at his right hand forever. The opposite is in the devils hand. God is heavy duty. If you reject the Holy One of Israel he will reject you. And you don’t want that. And as harsh as this sounds it must be said: you will burn in hell