You don't have to look far

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't have to look far, beyond the mountains...

Peace%201_01-360x640_zpsicrujofh.jpg

To find something to praise our creator and savior for! He made us, gave us our life, caused us to be born again of His spirit and forgave us our sins covering them with His blood, gave us His wonderful Holy Spirit and power to overcome everything that rises against us. On and on we could list things He has done and provided.

1499040414990-360x640_zpsr7gygun2.jpg

It is not the natural inclination of the flesh to offer praises so we must subdue it to the will of our spirit. I will to praise the Lord who has redeemed my soul from the pit.

Then I called on the name of the Lord : "O Lord , I pray, deliver my soul!" Gracious is the Lord , and righteous; our God is merciful. The Lord preserves the simple; when I was brought low, he saved me. Return, O my soul, to your rest; for the Lord has dealt bountifully with you. For you have delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling; I will walk before the Lord in the land of the living. Psalms 116:4-‬9 ESV

My testimony below! Really!

BF_0-360x640_zpskcvv5z77.jpg

Wh_0-360x640_zpspbbstozj.jpg

As Christians we are the ONLY people on earth to be aware that we have countless real reasons to praise God continually. God is kind to the unthankful and the evil but in their unsaved, unaware heathen state they have no idea that He is holding them in this life and providing everything required for their existence. May the Lord empower us to be strong witnesses to the so they too can enter his courts with thanksgiving.

Psalm 100:4 KJVS
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.