You Must Be Born Again

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. - John 3:3.

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: - Romans 1:20.

If I knew that Christ in the human being, is the completion of the human being, Colossians 2:10. What else would I need to know about scripture. Now that kind of a statement can only be made known to you by understanding; Christ in believers, by a birth.. to be the intent and purpose of God - before the foundation of the world! God would birth his own children. You cannot call him father without a birth!

That positioning, or position the human being would have in Christ.. can only happen in a birth. And we can see in scripture that all things in creation, is fixed only by a birth. You do not have fathers because they want to be fathers. You cannot have a birth without a cohabitation. There must be a sharing of the seed to an egg to have a birth. A birth can not happen any other way. In the world you have the science of medicine trying to understand when life happens. It sounds like a God thing to me to bring to the forefront of creation - when is life conceived.

Think about what God is doing in that - to the world. Allowing that to be the most talked about subject of our time.. bringing out the most important subject written in scripture. The birthing. How do you get children? by a birthing. When is that life conceived - the moment the seed goes into the egg.. life begins.

Now that could solve a few medical issues if looked at but those things are not concerning to the world. Their concern is.. can I have power over my own body.. can I do my own thing - that is the concern of the world.. because they are outer people - they think in natural terms. So they are not really trying to understand when life is conceived.

But we are .. we want to know.. we need to know.. you need to know. Because it is the moment you recieved life. The moment the seed of God (Christ in you) was placed in you - scripture says you were born again. Birthed again. Scripture also says we are not to act and think like the world (like other gentiles), like we can't know anything about it. We can know, and will not know anything else of value until we do.

All the natural gives credence to the spirit world - that dimension, that no one can look at in the natural - but can have a pattern to what it is in that dimension of the spirit. The Holy Spirit takes us into the spiritual realm of understanding so we can know the things of the Spirit. What is the Spirit going to show you in the Spirit realm.. his realm? The most spiritual event to take place in the spirit - which is a birth!

Born from above - Jerusalem is above scripture says. That dear one is the cross! The preaching, and the understanding of the cross. Death to the old birth - and by the miracle of God - a new birth takes place the moment you believe.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This reminds me of a 'preach' I heard a few years ago. The preacher was talking about bringing the lost to Jesus and said that in the natural there has to be intimacy to produce a child and in the spiritual there has to be intimacy with God in order to produce new 'children' for Him. And before that can happen there must be a time of 'pregnancy' where we anticipate the new arrivals. maybe there was a bit more to it than that but that is what it said to me. Get closer to God, have a more intimate relationship with him.

Reactions: soul man

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. - John 3:3.

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: - Romans 1:20.

If I knew that Christ in the human being, is the completion of the human being, Colossians 2:10. What else would I need to know about scripture. Now that kind of a statement can only be made known to you by understanding; Christ in believers, by a birth.. to be the intent and purpose of God - before the foundation of the world! God would birth his own children. You cannot call him father without a birth!

That positioning, or position the human being would have in Christ.. can only happen in a birth. And we can see in scripture that all things in creation, is fixed only by a birth. You do not have fathers because they want to be fathers. You cannot have a birth without a cohabitation. There must be a sharing of the seed to an egg to have a birth. A birth can not happen any other way. In the world you have the science of medicine trying to understand when life happens. It sounds like a God thing to me to bring to the forefront of creation - when is life conceived.

Think about what God is doing in that - to the world. Allowing that to be the most talked about subject of our time.. bringing out the most important subject written in scripture. The birthing. How do you get children? by a birthing. When is that life conceived - the moment the seed goes into the egg.. life begins.

Now that could solve a few medical issues if looked at but those things are not concerning to the world. Their concern is.. can I have power over my own body.. can I do my own thing - that is the concern of the world.. because they are outer people - they think in natural terms. So they are not really trying to understand when life is conceived.

But we are .. we want to know.. we need to know.. you need to know. Because it is the moment you recieved life. The moment the seed of God (Christ in you) was placed in you - scripture says you were born again. Birthed again. Scripture also says we are not to act and think like the world (like other gentiles), like we can't know anything about it. We can know, and will not know anything else of value until we do.

All the natural gives credence to the spirit world - that dimension, that no one can look at in the natural - but can have a pattern to what it is in that dimension of the spirit. The Holy Spirit takes us into the spiritual realm of understanding so we can know the things of the Spirit. What is the Spirit going to show you in the Spirit realm.. his realm? The most spiritual event to take place in the spirit - which is a birth!

Born from above - Jerusalem is above scripture says. That dear one is the cross! The preaching, and the understanding of the cross. Death to the old birth - and by the miracle of God - a new birth takes place the moment you believe.

Only 144k out of all humans who ever lived are born again by Biblical definition Mike. Most of God's people have not been.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only 144k out of all humans who ever lived are born again by Biblical definition Mike. Most of God's people have not been.
Robert, I know you are not taught this in your religion, but look at Revelation 7 and there it is told who the 144k really are. They are Jews, national Jews! Tribes of Jews. All Jews. Not Gentiles. This is during the Great Tribulation when all Israel will be saved, Romans 11, after the last Gentile comes into the Church that ever will. God knows that number, and pray you will be in the millions of those.

Reactions: Pearl

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you should be able to believe as you have been taught and believe. But what we say will always come under scrutiny. When we talk about the things of God, we should place great emphasis on scripture and teaching. Sound understanding of what is written. Scripture backing up scripture with the soundness of what is written. Not that we know it all.. but come on!

Reactions: Pearl

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
? I don't understand.

You used the term born again, and that is a Biblical term applied to anointed Christians Mike. They are spirit begotten Christians. They have many titles applied to them, saints, holy ones, those in Christ, anointed, bride of Christ, and likely more that I cannot think of. They are called the Israel of God at Galatians 6:16. These are the little flock that are the literal ones who Jesus made a covenant with, a covenant to be Kings and Priests with him in the Kingdom of God. Rev 5:9,10. They have been purchased, bought, redeemed from the earth to reside in heaven Rev 3:14, and as that verse brings out are numbered to be 144k.

I believe that is easy enough to understand Mike, but you may not initially agree with it as it most likely is a new teaching to you. Pray about it, and do further research, and I will be glad to assist if you get stuck, or disagree, perhaps I can shed further light on it. Hope that helps sir.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Robert, I know you are not taught this in your religion, but look at Revelation 7 and there it is told who the 144k really are. They are Jews, national Jews! Tribes of Jews. All Jews. Not Gentiles. This is during the Great Tribulation when all Israel will be saved, Romans 11, after the last Gentile comes into the Church that ever will. God knows that number, and pray you will be in the millions of those.

Hi m'lady. It might appear that way especially if you have been told that all your life. The descendants of Abraham were called Jews, and they did become the covenanted people of God, however Jesus stated openly the Kingdom would be taken from them and given to a nation producing it's fruits Mat 21:43. Jesus made a new covenant with the faithful 11, and they are still referred to as Israel (Jews) maam, even though they are selected out of all tribes, nations, peoples, and tongues. Gal 6:16; Rev 5:9,10. And as you stated they are itemized as 12 tribes of 12, although not Jacob's sons, most were assigned by his sons names.

Jesus said clearly that Christians can be identified by their fruits, as a nation would you say Israel is living the faith, that they are the Biblically identified faith?

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi m'lady. It might appear that way especially if you have been told that all your life. The descendants of Abraham were called Jews, and they did become the covenanted people of God, however Jesus stated openly the Kingdom would be taken from them and given to a nation producing it's fruits Mat 21:43. Jesus made a new covenant with the faithful 11, and they are still referred to as Israel (Jews) maam, even though they are selected out of all tribes, nations, peoples, and tongues. Gal 6:16; Rev 5:9,10. And as you stated they are itemized as 12 tribes of 12, although not Jacob's sons, most were assigned by his sons names.

Jesus said clearly that Christians can be identified by their fruits, as a nation would you say Israel is living the faith, that they are the Biblically identified faith?

There are more than 144K JWs living today aren't there? So not all of them are bearing fruits of repentance then

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

@soul man The new birth is all by the instrumentality of the Word of God: '...begotten...by the word of God which liveth and abideth for ever' (1 Peter 1).

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just know this, there are still people entering in the kingdom of God… the kingdom is going to increase forever and ever.

The first fruits of the first bride of Christ in the first church, I believe have been taken.

We are the remnants and part of the heavenly spiritual Kingdom of God above as we walk the earth here. In faith of the Gospel of Christ.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are more than 144K JWs living today aren't there? So not all of them are bearing fruits of repentance then

Yes maam, and yes maam, but what are you asking? Both groups of sheep are under the same regulations, is that what you mean?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was reading Revelation yesterday about the 144,000 each being 12,000 from the twelve tribes of Israel I believe is one way you can look at it. Though we do know from scripture the kingdom of God never ends. It will increase forever. I believe those first church body bride had been taken at the destruction of Jerusalem, and were changed in the twinkling of an eye, when Jesus had returned for his bride, whom were pure, spotless, and blameless and all part of those twelve tribes.

I could be wrong,
In Christ,
Matthew Gallagher

(As Christians after this life the scripture talks about rewards for you having had faith, love for God and love for others; even though the Bible want written to us directly it is useful to learn, grow and understand the truth of scripture and the context pertaining to the nation of Israel Gods chosen nation that brought for the Messiah and he had the messiah killed. Three days after God raised him from the dead.)