Unlike the many verses I post that never do get answered....because they haven't a clue how they apply today...I always correct the understanding of the half dozen verses or so that people have been indoctrinated into the false delusional gospel on.And how about all the verses others bring that you ignore and run away from because they clearly refute certain parts of your theology.
Like the VERY badly translated 2 Cor 5:21. A lala land translation that has so many spoiled rich Westerners eager for judgment day. Can you say weeping and gnashing of teeth? Will these be warned? No, too spoiled. And besides their judgment is already set. Free will aside pride is just too strong in so many...they will not hear correction...so they will die.
And the very badly translated word aphesis...that actually means FREEDOM not forgiveness. Or the very poor reading of the word "imputed" to mean the very opposite of the actual english word....so much so that the dictionaries had to amend the definition to include the religious bent version.
I have refuted these errors many times...but I never get any honest reply to what I post.
.....If we condemn the rich young ruler we are condemning ourselves.