Your favorite Psalm?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
816.jpg

Reactions: WaterSong

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Ziggy Do you have a recent, favorite Psalm?

Psa 23:1 [[A Psalm of David.]] The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

Psa 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

Psa 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Psa 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Psa 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Psa 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Hugs

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

Psa 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

Psa 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Psa 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Psa 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Psa 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Hugs
Thanks, @Ziggy! :)

75104532-2e6a-4dd8-a685-ced484c1af03.png

Reactions: WaterSong and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hugs

Reactions: farouk

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Choneni Elohim (Be Gracious to Me, O G-d), From Psalm 51, of David after his affair with Batsheva (Bathsheba). This worship video, sung in Biblical Hebrew directly from the Scriptures is a powerful tool to open the heart for repentance. Let the Word speak to their hearts. When this song was débuted, even strong men were in tears. Subtitles include Hebrew characters, transliterated Hebrew and English so all can understand what is being sung.
Choneni Elohim, from Psalm 51 (Be Gracious to me O G-d)
•Oct 5, 2011

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Choneni Elohim (Be Gracious to Me, O G-d), From Psalm 51, of David after his affair with Batsheva (Bathsheba). This worship video, sung in Biblical Hebrew directly from the Scriptures is a powerful tool to open the heart for repentance. Let the Word speak to their hearts. When this song was débuted, even strong men were in tears. Subtitles include Hebrew characters, transliterated Hebrew and English so all can understand what is being sung.
Choneni Elohim, from Psalm 51 (Be Gracious to me O G-d)
•Oct 5, 2011

@Ziggy Thanks; Allegri's Miserere is also based on Psalm 51:

Reactions: WaterSong and Ziggy