Your favorite Psalm?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Psalm 1.1:

"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly..."

The true believer should indeed think very differently from the way the world thinks.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Psalm 2.12:

"Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him."

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
bcdfb846d158abac9efbf44249af28d9.jpg
pinterest dot com

@1stCenturyLady So do you think this Psalm looks good?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
My tattoo was very small and wasn't that sore- but I would imagine some of the bigger tattoos are...
Butterfly
Did you feel that you were being particularly brave when it was been needled in?

I think a Psalm quote can make a good tattoo, although of course the longer quotes might end up being rather sore, at least, for a while...

B

Butterfly

No, there was nothing brave about it - must admit I have quite a high pain threshold. I had no fear or concern about having the tattoo. Now my daughter is another story, she has a fear of needles- but she knew what she wanted and did it despite of her fears - so she was brave x

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
No, there was nothing brave about it - must admit I have quite a high pain threshold. I had no fear or concern about having the tattoo. Now my daughter is another story, she has a fear of needles- but she knew what she wanted and did it despite of her fears - so she was brave x
I have talked to young ppl tattooed with substantial Scripture quotations. They must have hurt them quite a lot, but I do admire their dedication, anyway.

Some ppl like yourself have I guess more of a high pain threshold, than being 'brave'. Seems anyway that as a confidently tattooed Christian woman you successfully found the strength to go into the parlor and do it, right?

Very rewarding for those who do, anyway.

Scripture quotations - not least, Psalms - can make really good tattoos, anyway.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The Psalm is good, but the writing line work would get criticized on Ink Master as not being precise. It may look better in a few days when the swelling and redness heals.
Good point about the calligraphy; thanks.

It really looks sore; but I reckon he thinks it was well worth it, right?

Especially for a man, it's in a good placement.

I've talked to young ppl with quite lengthy Scripture quote tattoos and I admire their dedication.

A Psalm quote would make for a good tattoo, I reckon.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Now my daughter is another story, she has a fear of needles- but she knew what she wanted and did it despite of her fears - so she was brave x
I suppose you would be very glad one day if your brave daughter was in a frame of mind eventually to get a tattoo design inked in that was faith based?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The Psalm is good, but the writing line work would get criticized on Ink Master as not being precise. It may look better in a few days when the swelling and redness heals.
PS: There can quite a cost involved in soreness to receiving punctiliously correct and legible Scripture quotations, can't there?

But I have been impressed at the dedication of young Christians of both genders who have manifestly shown themselves willing to undergo it.