Zechariah 14?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ as He rules now then will also rule in the new temple as the new heavens are being built now as we speak. Yes this earth will be split up part to the south, part to the north, and the rest of the plasma will gather in the center in that they will become moons for the new planets not just one planet, He will rule all them. Even four. Yes He rules in Zion.

I didn't read that anywhere in scripture, is that some kind of private revelation or do you just like to talk like a nut job?

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
I didn't read that anywhere in scripture, is that some kind of private revelation or do you just like to talk like a nut job?

Many have some understanding, others have more, but another has all understanding he ask for. If you do not understand the book of Ezekiel or Revelation my words will fly by as they have.

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
Many have some understanding, others have more, but another has all understanding he ask for. If you do not understand the book of Ezekiel or Revelation my words will fly by as they have.
More over,
22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.

23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.

24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Again. I tell you all will see the end of earth beside the ones blinders on.

Zechariah 14:4
And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
More over,
22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.

23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.

24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Again. I tell you all will see the end of earth beside the ones blinders on.

Zechariah 14:4
And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

When you get at verse 16 it speaks of the new earth. Its not in order like Isaiah so it jumps around. Note when Christ comes with His angels its over. He will gather whats His. Isaiah 2 perfect order from the start to finish of that prophecy. Even the end of flesh.

22 Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of ?