Ziggy's Coffee Barista

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

iu
iu

iu

iu

iu
iu

iu

iu
iu

Hugs

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My goodness, Ziggy, I was using that Danny Hahlbohm painting "Welcome Home" as my avatar for a while. I met the artist at some show he did at a mall down in Pompano Beach, FL. I found the imagery in that painting to be absolutely captivating, but I couldn't afford the original. Years later I found a print at our church yard sale; it's on the wall to my right.

Last edited:

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love the Irish prayer!

On the old Key Life Forum, there was a lady I'd exchange Irish blessings with. Happy memories...:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziggy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good evening Ziggy. I fell asleep early and woke up late. Hope you had a good day :)

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some interesting themes this morning.

My brother-in-law once introduced me to a friend of his who does Prison Ministry. A big, tough man who knew what the inside of a jail looked like from personal experience. Jesus has some special people for this particular task. May God bless them and empower them for this ministry.

And thank you, Jesus, for reminding us of the value in God's eyes of the lost sheep, the lost coins, the lost sons and daughters that many of us would prefer to forget they exist.

Last edited:
Reactions: dev553344 and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've always enjoyed the song "Midnight Special" due to the instramental aspects of the song.
I never understood the meaning of the song, never learned the lyrics.
So last night as I was searching for some music to put towards an evening at the Barista, I came across this song.
I decided to look up the meaning of it.
My first thought was, Jesus came to set the captives free. And another, As often as ye have done it the least of my brethren, ye have done it to me.
And one of those was visiting those in prison.
At the beginning of the song it talks about, no food upon the table, no pork up in the pot,
I thought, Man does not live by bread alone, but every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.
The woman coming to petition the Governor, is her prayer to the Lord to save her man.
Which reminded me of, how do you know oh wife if thou shalt save thy husband.
Towards the end, the man who was just set free is warning other's don't fall into the same pit. Keep your nose clean.
A lot of pictures I would of liked to add, but only 20 are allowed in a single post.

Thus my thoughts at 2:15am on a Saturday morning.
My thoughts and prayers for those who seek to change their life,
may find the grace and truth through Jesus Christ to make it so.
Amen.
God Bless
HUGS

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been in jail and had Catholic Mass in there. They give you the bread wafers of the Body of Christ. It makes it a better place for people that are Christian and end up in Jail by accident.