Ziggy's Coffee Barista

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this-is-the-day-that-the-lord-has-made-kjv-clipart-2.jpg

e3bd315a778d57edf36a16c70113a499.jpg

R.f806b99514a3ece89460f6cf4dd1cb7c

OIP.A8ambN_zdurw2imulxu3VAHaLK
@Pearl, I would like to apologize for my rudeness towards you in the speaking in Tongues thread, I'm sorry and hope you forgive me, my sincerest apologies to you Pearl, and I hope I can call you sister.

Much love and God bless.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Pearl, I would like to apologize for my rudeness towards you in the speaking in Tongues thread, I'm sorry and hope you forgive me, my sincerest apologies to you Pearl, and I hope I can call you sister.

Much love and God bless.
Thank you for that @JohnPaul - you are already forgiven brother. Shalom.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good Morning My lovely basket full of fruits!

Sng 6:11 I went down into the garden of nuts to see the fruits of the valley, and to see whether the vine flourished, and the pomegranates budded.

iu
iu

iu
iu

iu
iu

iu
iu

Rev 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

iu

Act 14:17 Nevertheless he left not himself without witness, in that he did good, and gave us rain from heaven, and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness.

Shabbat Shalom
Good Morning
Hugs
:D