Ziggy's Coffee Barista

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1673703376516.png

Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.

HUGS

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

View attachment 28406

Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.

HUGS

Just discovered this thread-- wonderful to find fellow coffee lovers here. It's the tie that grinds.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Baristas shouldn't wear ties. Those grinders can be dangerous.
They had to shut down a starbucks here in Washington state because it got too dangerous to operate. Wow it's just coffee people why the dangerous criminals. It's not like it's crack or something.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Dad's been in the hospital almost 2 weeks now. He got a bladder infection and it damaged one of his kidneys.
He is healing well and should be home in another week.
God is good.

God Bless
:D
Hugs
Prayers for your father Ziggy. I hope he does well.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow! I have been on coffee most of my life... but not now. Since starting this therapy my taste buds are shot for a number of things I have always liked and desired. One of them is coffee. Hopefully, when the end of the treatments come I will again be able to enjoy some of these things. But then...

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Rom 8:28

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow! I have been on coffee most of my life... but not now. Since starting this therapy my taste buds are shot for a number of things I have always liked and desired. One of them is coffee. Hopefully, when the end of the treatments come I will again be able to enjoy some of these things. But then...

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Rom 8:28

Continuing in prayer for your healing Brother.

1677433657559.png