Ziggy's Coffee Barista

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow! I have been on coffee most of my life... but not now. Since starting this therapy my taste buds are shot for a number of things I have always liked and desired. One of them is coffee. Hopefully, when the end of the treatments come I will again be able to enjoy some of these things. But then...

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Rom 8:28
Hopefully you will be able to put that all behind you soon!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Dad's been in the hospital almost 2 weeks now. He got a bladder infection and it damaged one of his kidneys.
He is healing well and should be home in another week.
God is good.

God Bless
:D
Hugs
Keep pops off the sugar and processed foods . There are many foods as well as water that keeps the bladder healthy .
Even if one has a troubled prostrate . but refined sugar and processed foods will do harm , specially the older one gets .
Now lift those hands Ziggy and let the LORD be praised . We will continue in prayer my friend .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow! I have been on coffee most of my life... but not now. Since starting this therapy my taste buds are shot for a number of things I have always liked and desired. One of them is coffee. Hopefully, when the end of the treatments come I will again be able to enjoy some of these things. But then...

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Rom 8:28
Steer clear of refined sugars , they FEED cancer big time my friend . You are prayed for my friend .
I enjoy a glass of fresh ground blue berries and a bit of kale as well for my dinner drink .
Eat the foods the way GOD grew them . You are prayed for my friend .
This life is but a vapor . one day we were in pampers and now look at all the time that has went by .
BUT ETERNAL LIFE . no man can measure that . IT has no end . WE will be with THE KING FOREVER one day my friend .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My wife says that I am now in the last quarter. Only 1 left out of 4. Give God the glory!
This world is in its last quarter . JESUS WILL COME my friend . And the dead in CHRIST shall rise
and those who are still here will fly home . cling to the LORD my friend . And let us praise and thank him
no matter what we must endure . HE WILL BE WITH THE LAMBS . YES HE IS and YES HE WILL BE WITH THE LAMBS .
THAT GIVES GREAT COMFORT . praise the LORD my friend .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the coffee Barista thread I found this study that linked a reduction in heart disease to drinking coffee daily:

Conclusion impact of coffee subtypes on incident cardiovascular disease, arrhythmias, and mortality: long-term outcomes from the UK Biobank
Decaffeinated, ground, and instant coffee, particularly at 2–3 cups/day, were associated with significant reductions in incident CVD and mortality. Ground and instant but not decaffeinated coffee was associated with reduced arrhythmia.
just keep the junk out of it . cause all them refined sugars destroy . drink it plain and in moderatoin .
Also sip on some green tea my friend . its good too .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
just keep the junk out of it . cause all them refined sugars destroy . drink it plain and in moderatoin .
Also sip on some green tea my friend . its good too .
Nothin like amigo's health advice. Keep holding on to that life amigo, I will enjoy mine. But yeah I drink my coffee black amigo.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothin like amigo's health advice. Keep holding on to that life amigo, I will enjoy mine. But yeah I drink my coffee black amigo.
Pure health cometh from the glorious LORD . And those who eat and feast and drink upon
His every word shall prosper spiritually no matter what comes against them .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have simply learned to eat as GOD made it . But to worry over health and etc can make one sick and stressed as well .
Simply TRUST IN THE LORD and eat as HE made it .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have simply learned to eat as GOD made it . But to worry over health and etc can make one sick and stressed as well .
Simply TRUST IN THE LORD and eat as HE made it .
No one wants to die amigo. But lets also not suggest it will come from their food either. It's not what goes into the temple that defiles it.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one wants to die amigo. But lets also not suggest it will come from their food either. It's not what goes into the temple that defiles it.
No need to fear death my friend . But at the same time i aint gonna purposefully eat junk
and tempt GOD . Eat in moderation and if possible avoid refined sugar and processed foods .
IF i know something is NOT GOOD i wont willfully horse it down . As far as dying , WHEN a lamb dies , draws its last breath
ITS In a FAR , far and man do i mean FAR , better place . now lift those hands and praise the LORD . Go on devin
Lift those hands and let the LORD be praised . FOR IT IS LORD PRAISING TIME AGAIN . OH let the KING be praised .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Steer clear of refined sugars , they FEED cancer big time my friend . You are prayed for my friend .
I enjoy a glass of fresh ground blue berries and a bit of kale as well for my dinner drink .
Eat the foods the way GOD grew them . You are prayed for my friend .
This life is but a vapor . one day we were in pampers and now look at all the time that has went by .
BUT ETERNAL LIFE . no man can measure that . IT has no end . WE will be with THE KING FOREVER one day my friend .
Yes, this life that men call life is just a vapour. It will end, but there is a Life, the Life that Jesus brought which really will never end. Give God the glory!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sharing Coffee with Friends and Family.
HUGS

Isa 61:3
To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

1677784007763.png 1677784045991.png

It's snowing heavy today. Could be up to 8 inches but it's fluffy snow, It's so clean and pretty.
I visited Dad this morning, he is in a rehab center and doing well. :D
I was thinking about, why ashes. Ashes to ashes and dust to dust. Took me through some of the Law of Moses and how rhe priests had to handle the ashes. Led me to Job renting his clothes and sitting in ashes. And then psalms where it speaks about eating ashes.
Which led me to Isaiah where all of these ashes are turned into beauty.
Kind of like, ashes are sacrifices of life but in the end, not forgotten.
The oil of Joy for mourning. Thou anointest my head with oil.
A garment of Praise for the Spirit of heaviness. I wonder what that would look like... kinda shiny I'm thinking.... would fit perfectly and comfortably and yet humbly and greatful.
Trees of Righteousness... the Planting of the Lord. I've seen groves of apples and oranges and grapes, but Trees of Righteousness...
Tall and Strong and Faithful. Ever bearing good fruit.
It's a Beauiful day today.
Thank you for all yor thoughts and prayers.
He hears us.
Much Love

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When my great aunt was alive we used to go out to eat Mexican food all the time. Lots of good memories. I love the enchiladas suizas.
Once in a great while I will stop into Taco Bell and get a Chalupa with Baja sauce.
I like all kinds of foods. Italian, Greek, Chinese.
My favorite is and always will be mashed potatoes and gravy.
I'm a veggie fan. Except Okra. I really don't like okra. LOL
Hugs

Reactions: dev553344