Ziggy's Coffee Barista

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Ziggy Reminds me of Psalm 63: '...in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is...'
Ziggy said:
Isa 49:10 They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for he that hath mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall he guide them.

Even so... out of Zion!

Zion:
!wyc
Tsiyown (tsee-yone'); Proper Name Location, Strong #: 6726

Zion = "parched place"

1. another name for Jerusalem especially in the prophetic books

Reactions: Lambano and Ziggy

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
SLTC20Nmm98KQBQ4XV7ftY2L36-8Yy8jmvzC7rTVhMg8P-iTEy9GqsiYsDjBf9v_aP_ON6-0nxD_FSQQdwCFjVfGoppP1oc=s1000

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Been enjoying Chock Full O’ Nuts Cuban roast, my new favorite coffee over the Starbucks’s and Peets brands.
I have a Tassimo coffee maker but I have noticed recently that the quality isn't as good as it was. Rather than put up prices some makers seem to have cut down on the number of pods in a pack but I think others have cut back on taste. It's late here now and I don't drink coffee after my evening meal.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a Tassimo coffee maker but I have noticed recently that the quality isn't as good as it was. Rather than put up prices some makers seem to have cut down on the number of pods in a pack but I think others have cut back on taste. It's late here now and I don't drink coffee after my evening meal.
I used to drink a lot of coffee but have to restrict my caffeine intake due to my anxiety.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry to hear you suffer from anxiety, I don't have more than two cups a day.
I limited my coffee intake to two cups in the morning when I get up, I use to drink like 6 or 7 cups of Dark Roast coffee a day.

Thank you for your sympathy Pearl, I appreciate it.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I limited my coffee intake to two cups in the morning when I get up, I use to drink like 6 or 7 cups of Dark Roast coffee a day.

Thank you for your sympathy Pearl, I appreciate it.
It can be a very nasty thing.

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning, Ziggy & CB
- Maybe..evening/afternoon time to some people.
---
8:15 am
East Coast, US
---
It seems that coffee bar/cafe is open..again.
---
Having my coffee..
- & toast.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm having my morning coffee. But no energy drinks. I can only have so much caffeine per day. Good day everyone. Hope your day is well!