No surprise here....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Rella my dear sister , how far do you live from big run , or punxsutawney or dubois .
I used to live in big run and worked at a metal plant years ago .
@amigo de christo
Groundhog Day. I have a trivia question for you brother.
If you could choose to see next year’s Ground hog Day, or the Day of the LORD, which one would you choose, and why?

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Day of the LORD . all the sheep of His pasture have looked foward to HIS PROMISE that HE would return .
Praise be to the glorious LORD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yesterday i hit the big FIFTY and TWO . in this world i have to caution us all , DO NOT EXPECT another fifty plus years .
FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD is DRAWING QUITE NIGH INDEED .

What do you mean, don't expect another 50 years? We are Eternal beings in nature already, just not in form yet. We're still learning how to be spiritual beings...

They say the first 100 years are the hardest!

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you mean, don't expect another 50 years? We are Eternal beings in nature already, just not in form yet. We're still learning how to be spiritual beings...

I speak this not because GOD cannot allow one to live to be a hundred years .
I speak this because What makes one think this world even has MUCH TIME LEFT .
THE SIGNS OF THE TIMES .
You see , my friend , the SIGNS of the TIMES
are speaking and saying BEHOLD , BEHOLD , COME AND VIEW THE SIGNS OF THE FOREST , THE SIGNS OF THE TIMES .
AND BOY DO THEM SIGNS SPEAK VERY LOUDLY AND CLEARLY as to what DAYS WE BE IN MY FRIEND .
Men speak and speak often and loudly they clang the bong and dance and sing to the tune of the world , its love
which is promising them life , promising them coming peace n safety
BUT NO VOICE IS LOUDER than THE SIGNS OF THE TIMES
and that VOICE BE SAYING , ITS NOT PEACE N SAFETY THAT IS SOON TO COME UPON THEM
but rather SUDDEN DESTRUCTION from which they will not escape .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But ye brethren are not in darkness that THAT day should overtake you as a theif .
And there is also no need for me to explain in great detail of that DAY
FOR WE SHOULD ALL KNOW THAT DAY SO COMETH AS A THEIF IN THE NIGHT
for when they shall say PEACE N SAFETY , KABOOM CRASH THUNDER SUDDEN DESTRUCTION COMETH UPON THEM ALL
and they shall not escape .
THE LAMBS WILL ESCAPE THAT DAY as we fly HOME TO THE KING
But woe wail the world and her unified co exist we are one religoins
who refused the love of the truth whereby the could have been saved and thus
BOUGHT A STRONG DELUSIONS LIE that all ye need is love ,
that all ye need is love as they merged with all religoins under the claim we all served the same GOD
WHAT A WHOPPER OF A LIE THAT ONE IS ,
MOST have made the love that cometh of the world THEIR GOD
and dance to the song of its diverisity , inclusivity
and have DENIED the dire need to repent and beleive ON JESUS THE CHRIST .
as they holler love , all we need is love . SOUNDS LIKE A RELIGIOUS BEETLES SONG if ya ask me .
CAUSE IT SURE AINT THE LOVE OF GOD they sing , ITS THE Love the world and its unifying false love .
which they think is gathering the world as one under GOD .
ONLY it aint GOD
AND though it is gathering them to be as one , ITS AGAINST GOD , AGAINST CHRIST , against the sheep
AND RIGHT UNTO THE DAY OF AREMEGEDDON . talk about a strong delusoin
as it whispers to them, THIS MERGER as one is how we shall attain PEACE N SAFETY
and yet SUDDEN DESTRUCTION IS ALL THAT AWAITS THEM who merged under the lie and the liar of all lies .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Oh the lambs will never die . YES this is true my friend . Though the body dies
the soul of a lamb liveth forever with HE WHO has saved and kept it . JESUS THE CHRIST .
and there be a generation who will not be put into graves . FOR those who are alive
and have remained unto the COMING OF THE KING , IN AN INSTANT suddenly , even as some were walking
even as some were on the phone doing a bible study or etc , SUDDENLY and in an instant
THEY WILL BE CHANGED and FLY UPWARDS to THE KING who saved them .
THIS IS THAT GENERATION .
Though its not gauranteed some of us wont have been killed or passed away BEFORE HIS COMING .
BUT mark my words . THIS IS THE LAST GENERATION and its END IS A COMING .
Many will have the end they did not desire
but the lambs our end is BUT THE BEGINNING in a paradise the LORD PREPARED FOR US .
I know folks whine about how they are so depressed , how death cannot be worse than this life .
IT IS IF YA REJECTED JESUS . THAT BE A FACT .
BUT FAR GREATER and BETTER for those WHO LOVED THE LORD .
These are facts my friend . AS ETERNAL LIFE IS REAL , ETERNAL DAMANTION IS TOO .
AND eternal damnation awaits ALL WHO TROD JESUS UNDER FOOT . ALL
THAT be a fact .
MUHAMMED and HIS ALLAH aint saving SQUAT .
BUDDA aint saving SQUAT
the POPE aint saving SQUAT
and this all inclusive lovey do AINT SAVING SQUAT .
I KNOW WHO SAVES , SO ITS HE AND HE ALONE I SHALL POINT TOO . JESUS THE CHRIST , BELIEVE YE ON HIM
and no other jesus will i preach . NO RAINBOW HOLDING JESUS exists , NO MONEY MONEY MONEY jesus exists
ANY version of JESUS that accepts SINS , IT AINT JESUS and it cannot save .
SO unto those who ran to a rainbow jesus , i say to them IT WILL NOT SAVE YOU . ONLY SATAN accepts your sin
AND HE KNOWS HOW TO USE the name of JESUS and yet will bring another jesus and so too do his men .
IF THE JESUS WE LOVE , ACCEPTS OUR SINFUL DESIRES , IT AINT JESUS WE LOVED , IT WAS THE DEVIL
and His satanic version of JESUS he sold that we loved . and that one cannot save .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ol amigos messages may seem hard , BUT HEY BE TRUE . GOD WILL NEVER ACCEPT SINS
JESUS WILL NEVER ACCEPT SINS
AND GOD WILL NEVER ACCEPT another path , another mindset , another way TO HIM .
Any love that makes broad the road to GOD , NEWSFLASH , ITS COMING OF THE WORLD and OF THE DRAGON
ANY love that calleth evil good and good evil , that honors sins , IT AINT COMING FROM GOD
but of the world and its father be the dragon , its mother the harlot .
FACTS BE FACTS and we are RUNNING OUT OF TIME and its HIGH TIME FOLKS GOT A NOSE FULL OF BIBLE DOCTRINE
cause many will soon PERISH , many will soon wail , BUT IT WILL BE TOO LATE .
LETS LEARN THE REAL JESUS AND THE REAL GOSPEL SHALL WE ..........................OPEN THE BIBLE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OPEN
READ AND READ DAILY
THE BIBLE . FOR THE DAY OF THE LORD APPROACHES
and if the jesus we followed , the love we followed , the gospel we followed
CONTRADICTED what was left to us in the bible . IT BE THE DEVIL and OF THE DEVIL .
that be a fact . OPEN BIBLES , i cannot say this often enough . MEN be fleecing the flocks .