“Full Assurance of Faith” (Hebrews 10:22)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

0bed

Feb 21, 2010
Thorwald said:
God wants this 'error', corrected. There is no such thing, as 'God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost'. The 'SON' of The Trinity, is in fact, The Lord God Almighty, who has a Father from whom The Holy Ghost proceeds. The Lord God Almighty, is The Father of ALL CREATION. He and His Son [The Lord of Hosts] are The Godhead (Isaiah 44:6).

The misunderstanding that is being taught currently in the Christian churches, goes all the way back into the OT. This has been carried forward in the NT, by the Apostles/disciples, through their historical 'understanding'. This is the truth. Read Revelation 1:6, very carefully, especially 'unto God AND HIS FATHER'. It means what it says. Remember, that John was told what to write down, and what not to write down. Then read John 1:18 & 5:37, Acts 7:55-56, Matthew 3:17 & 17:5, and 2 Peter 1:17. This shows the confusion due to misunderstanding the four figures, and what 'position/power' they hold. The scriptures contradict each other. Revelation chapters 4 & 5 consist of The Godhead. There is no mention of The Holy Ghost in either Isaiah 44:6 or Revelation chapters 4 & 5.
Be very careful. Scripture does not contradict itself. Jesus warned against false prophets, they belong to the devil.

Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him, And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
Act 13:9-10 KJV

Thorwald

Apr 7, 2011
Thunder Bay
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
0bed said:
Be very careful. Scripture does not contradict itself. Jesus warned against false prophets, they belong to the devil.

Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him, And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
Act 13:9-10 KJV
Why is it, that everyone is so blind to the truth????? It is not the original Word given to man, that is contradictory, but the 'interpretation' of the Word BY MAN. If you cannot see the contradictions in the verses I have supplied, then there is nothing more that I can add. God used these verses (along with others), to teach me. I am NOT a false prophet. In fact, I AM NOT A PROPHET, at all, as far as I know. I asked God, who/what I was..."Am I a prophet, a teacher, an Apostle?" God answered me immediately, "You are who you are." [I am who I am].

Get off the false prophet 'thing'. Pay attention to what I have written. I have been on many Christian forums, and face the same responses, as I do here. NOT ONE PERSON prayed to God, in order to VERIFY who I am, and what I have written/posted. Everything I post, is recorded in heaven, as are your posts. Get off your 'butt', and seek verification from God. Is this so difficult for you to do? Do you understand, that NOT ONE 'Christian', or any other person, understands God/Father/Holy Ghost..., without accepting what God has revealed to me. It is not false information, it is truth.

Netchaplain

Ordained Chaplain
Oct 12, 2011
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
StanJ said:
Only because of you NC. I'm not always this way with a lot of folks because they start the conversation with condescension or derision. You maintain a respectful position which must be reciprocated in a Christian forum.
Blessings to you as well!
Thank you for pointing out the significance of corresponding with respect. If it's not shown in neighborly love, it's "unprofitable" (1Cor 13:3). Thus, it must always be sharing "the truth in love" if we want to "grow up into Him in all things" (Eph 4:15). How we share is superior to what we share, regardless the emotion at hand!

Blessings!

Thorwald

Apr 7, 2011
Thunder Bay
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
NetChaplain said:
Thank you for pointing out the significance of corresponding with respect. If it's not shown in neighborly love, it's "unprofitable" (1Cor 13:3). Thus, it must always be sharing "the truth in love" if we want to "grow up into Him in all things" (Eph 4:15). How we share is superior to what we share, regardless the emotion at hand!

Blessings!
What you say, is true. However, we have to remember Christ chastising Peter, "Get thee behind me, Satan." How can ANYONE teach another, if scriptures contradict each other, and no attempt at finding the truth, is made? You become 'blind' to the truth, without seeking an understanding through prayer to God. Failing to do so, results in 'the blind leading the blind', and as it is written, both will fall in the ditch.

No where in the Bible, do we find 'all FOUR' figures present at one time. In order for me to be taught the truth, it was necessary for this to occur. I spent a great deal of time in prayer, even in anger, as I could not match the vision to the scriptures. God kept bringing me back to the vision, until finally, I realized, that the vision was true, and the scriptures were wrong. I fail to understand, how ANYONE can come to the conclusion of, 'God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost'. Where did this come from? ....FROM VANITY! No one sought wisdom from God. Isaiah 44:6 is correct (two figures making up the Godhead), and it is supported by Revelation chapters 4 & 5 (again, two figures). John 1:18 is NOT CORRECT. John 5:37 IS CORRECT (this refers to THE FATHER OF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY). Revelation 1:6 ("unto God and His Father" means exactly what it says...The Lord God Almighty has a Father, who has never been seen by ANY man, nor has ANY man heard His voice, at ANY time. The Holy Ghost proceeds from this 'Father', not from The Lord God Almighty). You cannot have scriptures tell you in one place, that no one has ever heard the voice of The Father, and then assume, that 'The Father equals The Lord God Almighty' and at the same time, have the disciples hearing, "This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased." The same is true in the case of no man has seen the Father at any time, when in fact, Stephen [Acts 7:55-56] looks up and sees Jesus standing on the right hand of God. The Lord God Almighty is THE FATHER OF ALL CREATION, but He too, has a Father. We find in Genesis, that The Holy Ghost/Spirit was present during creation. His purpose, was to ensure that The Godhead created everything in a manner that pleased The Father of God. PERIOD!

I have been referred to in this forum, and others I have posted on, as being a 'TROLL'. Let me get one thing straight...It is YOU who are the trolls, not I.

Netchaplain

Ordained Chaplain
Oct 12, 2011
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thorwald said:
What you say, is true. However, we have to remember Christ chastising Peter, "Get thee behind me, Satan."
Hi Thorwald - I can't understand your post after the above, so I'm just replying to it for now. I believe the wrath of God works righteousness, but never man's wrath (Jam 1:20).

God's blessings to you!

Thorwald

Apr 7, 2011
Thunder Bay
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
NetChaplain said:
Hi Thorwald - I can't understand your post after the above, so I'm just replying to it for now. I believe the wrath of God works righteousness, but never man's wrath (Jam 1:20).

God's blessings to you!
I know where you are 'coming from'. I simply listed scriptures, that demonstrate 'contradiction', and NO MINISTER has ever dealt with these contradictions, in ANY sermon, of the churches which I visited, and attended. I visited many churches in my lifetime, and the ministry in general, all seem to follow the same 'logic', as if they cannot on their own, see these contradictions, that are staring them right in the face.

There is NO SUCH THING, as 'God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost'. This is 'man-made', based on blindness and vanity. There are in fact, 'two levels' of 'Father/Son'. I can't explain it in any other way. I have supplied the scriptures that demonstrate contradiction (due to the misunderstanding of the 'authors'), that no one is dealing with.

It must be very important to God, to have this corrected, otherwise, why did He go to such lengths to teach me the truth? I noticed these contradictions about 20 years ago. I prayed daily (sometimes several times in the same day), for the truth, for I estimate...nine or 10 years, before receiving the vision, and dream in riddles. It was God that 'connected' the scriptures for me, teaching me many things that are never discussed by the ministry. This covered a period of nine years. New scriptures would appear when I was reading the NT, and after reading them a few times, they would disappear, again. This tied into the dream 'in riddles'. In the dream, I was shown that approximately 20%-30% of the Word, has been lost over time. None of this 'lost' Word affected the story of Christ, found in the NT. It simply provided a greater understanding (wisdom?). An example of this, is the difference (in God's view) between how the ministry interprets godly versus ungodly, righteous versus unrighteous, and believer versus unbeliever, and how God views these. For instance, the ministry uses 1 Corinthians chapter 7 to respond to a spouse who is having marital problems, due to the other spouse being ungodly, and not changing their ways. The actual truth, is that the 'believing' spouse should in fact, separate themselves from the ungodly spouse, if they do not change their ways. The scriptures command us to do so. There is a huge difference between being an unbeliever, and being ungodly. The unbeliever simply does not believe in Christ as their saviour. It doesn't mean that they are ungodly. They may very well follow the ten commandments (like the Muslim 'non-terrorists' who deny Christ, but even 'love their neighbours as themselves'). Another 'thing' concerning non-terrorist Muslims, that we fail to appreciate, is their dedication to GLORIFYING GOD. They are extremely dedicated to praying together many times per day. I don't see this type of dedication being carried out in Christianity, and many 'Christian' ministers are 'all over the map', in who they are in fact 'glorifying' (especially Catholics). Many Christians, in fact glorify Christ, instead of The Lord God Almighty, when in fact, Christ gave us the Lord's Prayer, which glorifies His/our Father in heaven.

The main purpose of my 'training' by God, however, is to 'fix' the understanding of Father/God/Son/Holy Ghost. He wants this fixed. I have given my best explanation of this in the verses I have provided, as God provided them to me. There is nothing more that I can add. The only difference/change other than using the Word, only, is the vision and dream I experienced. The errors are blatantly evident in the scriptures I posted (above). What else am I supposed to tell you? I have nothing more to add.

Netchaplain

Ordained Chaplain
Oct 12, 2011
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thorwald said:
The main purpose of my 'training' by God, however, is to 'fix' the understanding of Father/God/Son/Holy Ghost. He wants this fixed. I have given my best explanation of this in the verses I have provided, as God provided them to me. There is nothing more that I can add. The only difference/change other than using the Word, only, is the vision and dream I experienced. The errors are blatantly evident in the scriptures I posted (above). What else am I supposed to tell you? I have nothing more to add.
I understand your frustration and as long as you believe you are sincere in your reason for attempting to share what you believe is in the Word of God you must be patient in trusting Him to guide you. The primary evidence of His guidance is love to others, so if you find offense in anything, forgiveness must always be your desire, in this way we can learn not to take "offense" (Mat 11:6; Luke
7:23). I believe if we take no offense we will not willfully give offense.

God bless!

Thorwald

Apr 7, 2011
Thunder Bay
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
NetChaplain said:
I understand your frustration and as long as you believe you are sincere in your reason for attempting to share what you believe is in the Word of God you must be patient in trusting Him to guide you. The primary evidence of His guidance is love to others, so if you find offense in anything, forgiveness must always be your desire, in this way we can learn not to take "offense" (Mat 11:6; Luke
7:23). I believe if we take no offense we will not willfully give offense.

God bless!
Please...give me a break! I'm not doing this for my own glorification. I've been at this for over thirteen years, since receiving the vision followed by the dream, 'in riddles' (plus a great deal more). The Christian ministry believes they have 'got it right', but they don't. If all of you wish to ignore the NT scriptures I have provided [as provided to me by God, as proof], the I am through wasting my time. Good Luck!

Netchaplain

Ordained Chaplain
Oct 12, 2011
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thorwald said:
Please...give me a break! I'm not doing this for my own glorification. I've been at this for over thirteen years, since receiving the vision followed by the dream, 'in riddles' (plus a great deal more). The Christian ministry believes they have 'got it right', but they don't. If all of you wish to ignore the NT scriptures I have provided [as provided to me by God, as proof], the I am through wasting my time. Good Luck!
Wanted to respond as sensitive as possible with the intention of that which might be for your good.

Wish You His Best
Bob