1 Cor. 15:45-47

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi 'Stranger'...Had a good prayer, a little study and what not last night, and this morning I saw something I hadn't noticed before. It could also be understood this way.....Jesus became both the last Adam and the 2nd man at the same time, in this way there is no need for another.... The 1st Adam was the first man UNDER condemnation and in his seed we were all born into death and corruption.......... In the last (needed) Adam and THE 2nd, Man, the Son of Man who ended up NOT under condemnation, but JUDGED Righteous, innocent and justified in Gods eyes, and IN HIM, we can stand in His Righteousness, innocence and justification, and in His seed the rest of mankind CAN be born anew into righteous standing with our Father / Creator.....So, He, Jesus would become the only last and 2nd needed.....
Any thoughts?

I agree that Jesus is the only and Last Adam. And He is the 2nd Man of the redeemed. Which means others such as you and I will be added to that number, because we came by faith to Christ and are born into His race. Yes the rest of mankind can be born into that race, but they must come to Christ. If they don't, even though Christ has paid for all sin, they are still in Adam.

The birthing room of those of Adams race is the natural physical birth all go through. The birthing room of the Last Adam, is faith in Christ resulting in the Holy Spirit giving life to our spirit and placing us in Christ. (Acts 13:33)

Stranger

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I agree that Jesus is the only and Last Adam. And He is the 2nd Man of the redeemed. Which means others such as you and I will be added to that number, because we came by faith to Christ and are born into His race. Yes the rest of mankind can be born into that race, but they must come to Christ. If they don't, even though Christ has paid for all sin, they are still in Adam.

The birthing room of those of Adams race is the natural physical birth all go through. The birthing room of the Last Adam, is faith in Christ resulting in the Holy Spirit giving life to our spirit and placing us in Christ. (Acts 13:33)

Stranger
Yeah, so in a way we are all the 3rd, 4th, 5th 6th and on and on, but He is the only 2nd needed, as we only come IN HIM... :)