1 Cor: 6:16

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This came from a discussion on another thread and I thought it deserves the comments from all of you well versed in the all things biblical

Lets say , for the sake of discussion, that one was basically footloose and fancy free in their youth and
that someone may have had more then one sexual partners.

Then lets say that someone came to their senses, realized how wrong they had been , repented and lived out the rest of their lives totally celibate as they seemed to have been chosen to be single.

And on this journey, and studies into the bible they read
1 Cor 6:16
Or do you not know that the one who joins himself to a prostitute is one body with her? For He (GOD) says, “THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH.” (prostitute or other)

How much trouble do you think they are in? For while sex is a sin of the flesh... it also cannot be undone.

Or can it be as simple as John 8:11 She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said, “I do not condemn you, either. Go. From now on sin no more.”

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Whatever a person has done before they are born again is forgiven the moment they choose to put their trust in Jesus. They are forgiven, not condemned.
John 3:17
For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Reactions: TheOneHeLoves