1 Cosmetic you just can't live without

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
lip gloss and a little mascara goes a long way I think... the two things I don’t skip are lip gloss and mascara. Even if I run out of time to curl or run the straightener through my hair…I still need mascara especially.
Hi @VictoryinJesus My wife says she doesn't feel dressed if she goes out of the house without putting on her face. You'll enjoy this: I went to a gift store and chose what I thought was a make up bag for her; but the lady in the store said it was for a man (toothbrush, paste, etc...) So she confirmed that another bag that she had really was for a woman's make up, so I bought it instead....my wife and I have a good laugh....

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Pearl An oriental character; it should have been faith based; it wasn't, and it faded. Better idea when young ppl do faith based ones such as Bible verses or refs.

...unless the Bible says not to mark your body, which is the Temple of the Holy Spirit.

Just sayin'. I did it. I was wrong.

I'm glad Jesus forgives.

Isn't this fun? o_O

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Pearl Well, we are all different. Some ppl say that tattoos are like wine: they mature with the years. Like, if a Bible quote has been received years back and the skin wrinkles, it can show just how deep-seated the testimony is, indicated by the ink.

(Everyone has his or her own unique perspective, I guess...)
what 'some people say' is irrelevant.....people will say anything. It is not a valid measure.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These bodies are our temple for the Spirit but they are also TEMPORAL.
They will return to what's found in the dirt on complete decomp.
We will have a NEW body that will never wear out, get ill, get wrinkled, greyed and incapable of ever being young again!
Most of these scriptures ppl are quoting are out of the law and out of context furthermore they plainly say for the dead. Some today pray for ppls souls in purgatory, but there is much foolishness that comes from what others
think !

All must live as the word instructs correctly, if it says NO to YOU then it's NO to YOU!