1 Cosmetic you just can't live without

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that's a good question, i've never seen or met anyone with tatooed eyebrows, i've never heard of it before

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@shortangel So...what do you think of the idea of tattooed eyebrows?
You didn't ask me, but people need to consider what those "perfect eyebrows" will look like in their 60's and beyond when wrinkles may alter that perfection.
There are better and more natural options for healthy eyebrows ...castor oil is one.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
You didn't ask me, but people need to consider what those "perfect eyebrows" will look like in their 60's and beyond when wrinkles may alter that perfection.
There are better and more natural options for healthy eyebrows ...castor oil is one.
@TLHKAJ Good point, I'm sure.............

Are you likewise - for maybe similar reasons - skeptical of standard tattoos? (even the faith based designs?)

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
m
Sunshine, fresh air, pure water, exercise, wholesome food, adequate rest, moderation, trust in Divine power...

Sorry, that's 8, isn't it? :D

Reactions: Nancy

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I wouldn't allow a tattoo artist anywhere near my skin. What happens to tattoos when the people wearing them get old and wrinkly?
@Pearl Well, we are all different. Some ppl say that tattoos are like wine: they mature with the years. Like, if a Bible quote has been received years back and the skin wrinkles, it can show just how deep-seated the testimony is, indicated by the ink.

(Everyone has his or her own unique perspective, I guess...)

Reactions: shortangel

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Pearl Well, we are all different. Some ppl say that tattoos are like wine: they mature with the years. Like, if a Bible quote has been received years back and the skin wrinkles, it can show just how deep-seated the testimony is, indicated by the ink.

I don't understand why you are so fascinated by tattoos as I think you told me you don't have any.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hi, Farouk, you crazy, tattoo-obsessed rascal!

My tattoo has matured, all right.

The human epidermis makes a lousy canvas.

And I had an award-winning artist, so don't even bother calling the quality into question. :)

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@Pearl An oriental character; it should have been faith based; it wasn't, and it faded. Better idea when young ppl do faith based ones such as Bible verses or refs.

Reactions: Pearl