• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Reader.

1 John 3:9 : is the born again spirit having become "the new creation in Christ".

This is to be "in Christ", and there is no sin found there.

However, renewing your mind, so that Romans 8:1 is your spiritual reality, is something different.

Romans 8:1 says there is no condemnation on you or in you, if you are in Christ.

See, Condemnation in you would be guilt and regret and worry about sin.

While, Condemnation on you would be God's wrath as damnation... and that is John 3:36, that is currently found ON all the unbelievers who have never been born again.
Unbelievers , never born again ,do not understand that they are currently damned, until they are born again.

John 3:36

Hell, is the place where the damned end up., with the Lake of Fire being their final destination.

Reader,

When a person is born again, they are completed """in Christ.""""

= "made righteous"...so, this is to start....as completed.

God has imputed unto the born again, the gift of Righteousness, and Jesus has become your sin.
Being Born again, is the literal proof that this has happened.

The devil is no longer your spiritual father and your born again spirit is : "seated in heavenly places, in Christ".
God then always and eternally sees your born again spirit as His redeemed, His Son/Daughter .... having become "the righteousness of God, in Christ"....
See that?

God maintains that for you, as you have received this "gift" from God., who completes it.

Philippians 1:6

After you die, you will be "conformed into the image of Christ"""
Currently, if you are born again, you are "in Christ", "made righteousness".
Your "old man of sin" is "crucified with Christ".

So, what is left?

What is left is for you, READER, if you are born again.......is......to "work out your salvation".

But wait.....

If Salvation is Jesus on the Cross and you are made righteous , born again, and are "in Christ".. forever...., then what is left to work out, regarding your Salvation?
Saint, You have to work out the mind of your faith., and if you dont, then your spirit is in Christ but your mind is the "mind of the flesh".
That's the carnal mind, and the carnal mind is in rebellion against God and will refuse to accept that you dont have to "work to be saved" and "work to stay saved".

Paul says of that mind..."are you so FOOLISH having begun in the spirit..(born again).... that you are now trying to stay saved by works (mind) of the flesh"?
See that? That is LEGALISM, and this broken faith denies the Cross and tries to establish going to heaven and being accepted by God based on SELF EFFORT.,= that is literally SELF righteousness.

To stay out of that mind of the FLESH....You have to learn who you have become, regarding God's perspective,, as the "renewing of you mind".
That is how you "work out your salvation".

Paul refers to those who come into this full revelation of who they have become as "IN Christ'" as : "as many as be perfect".
When you do that, you have put on one of the parts of the "armor of God"., which is the The Helmet of your Salvation.

Now.....Here is a vital revelation for you.... if you are born again.

When you get your faith right as the "renewing of your mind", you begin at that very moment to wear the helmet of your Salvation,... and without it none of the other parts of the Armor of God will work for your spiritual or literal benefit.
And that allows the "fiery darts" of the Devil to hit you and penetrate.
The result of that wrong mind..the mind of the flesh, un-renewed..(broken faith)..... is that all that is wrong with your Christianity that you can't seem to stop doing, or understand why you can't,... that slow inner torture you are experiencing... never gets resolved....and, if you dont get it resolved you will harden against the Grace of God and end up "shipwrecked" = as Paul defines the total evolution of broken faith given time.

Last edited:

Pierac

Nov 15, 2021
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reader.
1 John 3:9 : is the born again spirit having become "the new creation in Christ".

This is to be "in Christ", and there is no sin found there.

However, renewing your mind, so that Romans 8:1 is your spiritual reality, is something different.

Romans 8:1 says there is no condemnation on you or in you, if you are in Christ.

See, Condemnation in you would be guilt and regret and worry about sin.

While, Condemnation on you would be God's wrath as damnation... and that is John 3:36, that is currently found ON all the unbelievers who have never been born again.
Unbelievers , never born again ,do not understand that they are currently damned, until they are born again.

John 3:36

Hell, is the place where the damned end up., with the Lake of Fire being their final destination.

Reader,

When a person is born again, they are completed """in Christ.""""

= "made righteous"...so, this is to start....as completed.

God has imputed unto the born again, the gift of Righteousness, and Jesus has become your sin.
Being Born again, is the literal proof that this has happened.

The devil is no longer your spiritual father and your born again spirit is : "seated in heavenly places, in Christ".
God then always and eternally sees your born again spirit as His redeemed, His Son/Daughter .... having become "the righteousness of God, in Christ"....
See that?

God maintains that for you, as you have received this "gift" from God., who completes it.

Philippians 1:6

After you die, you will be "conformed into the image of Christ"""
Currently, if you are born again, you are "in Christ", "made righteousness".
Your "old man of sin" is "crucified with Christ".

So, what is left?

What is left is for you, READER, if you are born again.......is......to "work out your salvation".

But wait.....

If Salvation is Jesus on the Cross and you are made righteous , born again, and are "in Christ".. forever...., then what is left to work out, regarding your Salvation?
Saint, You have to work out the mind of your faith., and if you dont, then your spirit is in Christ but your mind is the "mind of the flesh".
That's the carnal mind, and the carnal mind is in rebellion against God and will refuse to accept that you dont have to "work to be saved" and "work to stay saved".

Paul says of that mind..."are you so FOOLISH having begun in the spirit..(born again).... that you are now trying to stay saved by works (mind) of the flesh"?
See that? That is LEGALISM, and this broken faith denies the Cross and tries to establish going to heaven and being accepted by God based on SELF EFFORT.,= that is literally SELF righteousness.

To stay out of that mind of the FLESH....You have to learn who you have become, regarding God's perspective,, as the "renewing of you mind".

That is how you "work out your salvation".

Paul refers to those who come into this full revelation of who they have become as "IN Christ'" as : "as many as be perfect".

When you do that, you have put on one of the parts of the "armor of God"., which is the The Helmet of your Salvation.

Now.....Here is a vital revelation for you.... if you are born again.

I think your getting confused... Being born again... is not the "renewing of your mind". It's being resurrected from the dead. Thus why Nicodemus had such difficulty.

Joh 3:4 Nicodemus *said to Him, "How can a man be born when he is old? He cannot enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born, can he?" 5 Jesus answered, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 "Do not be amazed that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'

Mat 3:13 Then Jesus *arrived from Galilee at the Jordan coming to John, to be baptized by him.

Act 1:5 for John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now."

Act 11:16 "And I remembered the word of the Lord, how He used to say, 'John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.'

Act 19:3 And he said, "Into what then were you baptized?" And they said, "Into John's baptism." 4 Paul said, "John baptized with the baptism of repentance, telling the people to believe in Him who was coming after him, that is, in Jesus."

Mat 14:1 At that time Herod the tetrarch heard the news about Jesus, 2 and said to his servants, "This is John the Baptist; he has risen from the dead, and that is why miraculous powers are at work in him."

Mat 22:31 "But regarding the resurrection of the dead, have you not read what was spoken to you by God: 32 'I AM THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, AND THE GOD OF ISAAC, AND THE GOD OF JACOB'? He is not the God of the dead but of the living."

Note the change...
Luk 12:49 "I have come to cast fire upon the earth; and how I wish it were already kindled! 50 "But I have a baptism to undergo, and how distressed I am until it is accomplished!

Hey, but Jesus was already baptised by John.... What gives.... What fire did Jesus cast on this earth? Your not ready.... to see are you...?

However, You do need to look into the pond of fire...

Rev 19:20 And the beast2342 was seized4084, and with him the false5578 prophet5578 who performed4160 the signs4592 in his presence1799, by which3739 he deceived4105 those3588 who had received2983 the mark5480 of the beast2342 and those3588 who worshiped4352 his image1504; these3588 two1417 were thrown906 alive2198 into the lake (3041) of fire4442 which burns2545 with brimstone2303.

Strongs
G3041

λίμνη
limnē
lim'-nay
Probably from G3040 (through the idea of the nearness of shore); a pond (large or small): - lake.

So do you believe...

Rev 12:1 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars;

Can't wait to see a woman clothed with the sun...with the moon under her feet.... SO COOL!!!! The 12 stars are such a bonus!!!

Rev 12:3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: and behold, a great red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads were seven diadems....

So none of this is a vision.... But literal... Going to happen.... If not.... Then Why should the pond of fire not be a vision too???

1. Surely, There will be an actual Lamb that looks like this in...
    Rev 5:6 And I saw between the throne (with the four living creatures) and the elders a Lamb standing, as if slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God, sent out into all the earth.
Mat 3:11 "As for me, I baptize you with water for repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, and I am not fit to remove His sandals; He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.

Now we have Water, Fire, and Holy Spirit....

Mar 9:49 "For everyone will be salted with fire.

Everyone..... ? That's what Jesus said... Have you been salted by fire??? I think not.... If your skin is with out burns... How is that different than being in the Pond/lake of fire !!!

Let's revew...

Luk 12:49 "I have come to cast fire upon the earth; and how I wish it were already kindled! 50 "But I have a baptism to undergo, and how distressed I am until it is accomplished!

Tell me how is your faith tested by literal fire like Peter teaches....
1Pe 1:7 so that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold which is perishable, even though tested by fire, may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

Tell me about the flames you are going through... any scars on your flesh??? I did not think so....

How is the fire in 1Pe 1:7 different ... Rev 19:20

Very diffcult to see clearly ... Very! Have we visions mixed with reality...???

Do you know anyone in your life that has been baptized with the Holy Spirit and salted with Fire? I don't... Let's not count the Churches who want money to baptized you with the Holy Spirit... Never seen any difference in anyones life in this century... No healing of the sick.... at least more than 3 days before they actually die.

Very Good Question... Makes you think...

Last edited: