12-year-old Drowns and His Sister Sings Him Back to Life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AMEN!
I watched that at YouTube's site and then scrolled down the list of related videos. There was one where a five year old girl's parents let her decide if she wanted the hospital or heaven come time. She had a debilitating incurable disease that caused her to suffer horribly.
I don't think I have enough tissues left to watch anymore videos like that. :( The little treasure passed away in 2016 at home in her princess dresses. Now she's being taken care of by God till mommy and daddy and her older brother come home.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AMEN!
I watched that at YouTube's site and then scrolled down the list of related videos. There was one where a five year old girl's parents let her decide if she wanted the hospital or heaven come time. She had a debilitating incurable disease that caused her to suffer horribly.
I don't think I have enough tissues left to watch anymore videos like that. :( The little treasure passed away in 2016 at home in her princess dresses. Now she's being taken care of by God till mommy and daddy and her older brother come home.
But with all of that... still, What a Mighty God we serve!