2 Months and 1/2 Are Left Until the Two Witnesses of Revelation Appear

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay holy man.

What kind of money do you make as a software developer? Do they pay you in gold?

How about for the construction of your home?

Or your hand-written Torah? Did you pay for all that with God’s money?

Lava for me, lava for you. Witness hypocrisy.

God doesn’t need money. And God doesn’t need your help.
I think he's either went off the "Deep End" or got into the "homemade cough syrup".

However, he says one thing that is very close to correct, but he really doesn't now why. The Church or body of Believers not knowing the Day nor Hour (of the Rapture. Jesus coming for us) is a play on the 5th Feast of the Trumps which ended the Harvest (think Rapture) every year. Since Israel were on "God Time" via a Lunar Calendar, they truly never knew the exact time New Moons would come in, and the New Year always started via a New Moon every year, and then the Feast of Trumps would commence, ending the old year and thus "ENDING the Harvest". So, the Israeli leaders sent two witnesses up into the hills to spy out exactly when the new moon arrived, then they started blowing the Shofar/Trumps, in 9 sets of 11 or 99 times, then on the (Remember Paul's words) "Last Trump" it blew longer and louder than all of the others and this "Officially Ended" the Summer Harvest (Think Church Age).

So, they in deed did not know the exact Day nor Hour the Harvest would be over, but they knew within a two day period of time when this Harvest would end because of the signs/calculations/phases of the moon etc. Likewise, when Jesus gives us the Fig Tree Parable, he is not speaking about Israel per se, and says exactly what he means, he says LIKEWISE, when ye see all of these SIGNS (Matt. 24:4-30) know that I am near which happens in only verse 31, so what are THOSE SIGNS? Well, only the last sign really matters, because only the generation who sees all of the signs will see Jesus' Second Coming. Thus the last sign is the Sun and Moon going dark in verse 30, followed by Jesus returning (3.5 years later) though not immediately afterwards, the immediate part is referring to DARKNESS happening immediately after the asteroid impact.

Jesus must fulfill all 7 Feasts. They were Holy Convocation (Dress Rehearsals)

So, 1.) Passover (Fulfilled) 2.) Unleavened Bread (Jesus knew no sin/Fulfilled) 3.) First-fruits (of the Dead or Grave thus Jesus Fulfilled this via his Resurrection) 4.) We are now in the Feast of Weeks/Pentecost or Summer Harvest (Jesus is fulfilling this as our High Priest from Heaven, harvesting souls for the Kingdom.

Three Fall Feasts remain to be fulfilled.

5.) Feast of Trumps (Jesus will fulfill this by calling his church home to be his Bride see Revelation 4:1 and Revelation 19, that ends the Harvest and Jesus marries his bride, in heaven, then we return). 6.) The Feast of Atonement (Jesus' blood will be the ATONEMENT for a repentant Israel, see Zechariah 13:8-9 and Malachi 4:5-6, Israel repents/Atones) 7.) Feasts of Tabernacles ( Jesus fulfills this by ruling from Jerusalem for 1000 years during the promised Kingdom Age. To TABERNACLE simply means to DWELL with God. )

So, he doesn't know why, but we really can understand THE SEASON of Jesus' return by looking at the SIGNS, as Jesus told us via the fig tree parable. He stated, if the fig tree is blossoming, you know that SUMMER is near, likewise, when you see ALL of these signs, know that my return is near. (Paraphrasing) So, we can know when Jesus is going to return, what SIGN will cause the sun and moon to go dark? The Asteroid Impact that causes Rev. 8 (the Mountain on fire cast into the Sea). So, why did Jesus tell us to look to the skies? Why does Luke 21 say men will fear for what they see coming? And that they would fear for the roaring of the seas (Tsunamis). The facts are we can see Asteroids heading our ways years in advance. This Apophis Asteroid is going to hit on April 13, 2029, bank it, look around you, Homosexual acceptance world wide, look at what they are doing to the young children, transsexual test tubes, and over a billion abortions (baby murder) world wide, as in the Days of Noah !! (Evil child sacrifice)

So, since I know the Rapture is Pre Trib, that Rapture has to happen at least 3.5 years before the Middle of the week Asteroid Impact (Apophis) thus taking 3.5 years off of April 13, 2029 gives us a Fall of 2025 as being the latest date the Rapture can happen, it could happen now, or tomorrow, or next month etc. but it will not happen after the Fall of 2025 imho, because we the Church will not be here for the 70th week. Jesus told us we not only can know The Season but by looking at the SIGNS that we should know the Season (Matt. 24:32-35). But we still CAN NOT KNOW the exact day nor hour. People truly think this means we can not understand when Jesus is coming, that's just not true, he's coming soon, and will be ruling on this earth by 2033. Even the disciples knew Jesus would not return in their lifetimes, they knew of India, China and the Scythians (modern day Russia) and thus they knew Matt. 24:14 meant that the Gospel had to be preached unto the whole world before Jesus could return, and they thus knew unless that happened they would never see Jesus' 2nd coming. Jesus told them this to stop them from rushing back to Jerusalem via the wars and rumors of wars in AD 67-70, so they wouldn't be killed, and the Church members killed with them. When Jesus says you must ENDURE in verse 13 that is not end time world events, that was Jesus warning his disciples they would all be killed in verses 9-12, and telling them they could not give in like Judas, they had to endure (even unto death).

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
We are now in Shevat 1 in the year 5,996 from creation. 2 months and 1/2 are now left until the time of the two witnesses of Revelation. For so many years I have longed to arrive to these times, yet with tremendous fear. And now we are here, at the door. As I write these words I have tears in my eyes, and anxiety in my stomach. No one around me understands what is about to happen in the world. I am alone. The world is in a state of severe evil. People stealing and killing each other. And many atheists and haters of God. And men surgically changing their bodies to become like women. And sexual immorality and homosexuality are rampant. And the nations of the world have trampled upon the set-apart union of marriage by allowing men to marry men and women to marry women. Oh my God, please spare me from the wrath that you are about to unleash upon the world because of what they have done. I too have partaken in the sins of the world, but I have acknowledged my guilt and have upheld the Torah of Moses as the perfect law from God that all humanity must obey, and I am now entering into perfect obedience to the commands of God in the Torah of Moses. If perhaps God might spare me from the destruction that is decreed upon the world. 4 years ago in 2019 I stood at the wailing wall in Jerusalem, waiting for the year 5,993 from creation to start, in Tishri 10, which is Yom Kippur. I knew then that 7 years were left until the year 6,000 in 2026. A few months later God began to strike the world with a severe plague, the covid pandemic. The world began to decline. And almost everyone in the world got sick and many died. And still today many people are getting sick over and over again. The governments of the world began to enforce quarantines, so the global supply chain was interrupted, and food and product shortages began to happen. Inflation also began to increase all over the world. Abnormal droughts were also reported all over the world, and photos surfaced of rivers and lakes drying up all over the world. And the nations began entering into economic recessions. Yet these are all just warning signs of what is about to come against the world, as we now approach the time of the two witnesses of Revelation. They will bring a global drought. All rain will cease in the world. There will be severe food and drinking water shortages in the world. The rivers and the lakes of the world of the world will dry up. Hydroelectric plants will fail. Then Vatican City will be destroyed 3 years after they begin prophesying, which will cause the collapse of the global financial system. All fiat currencies will enter a state of hyperinflation. No one will be able to buy and sell, because money will lose its value. People will throw their worthless money on the streets, as the prophet Ezekiel prophesied. Markets will be empty. There will be looting and riots and chaos in the world. The world will be in misery and hunger. Which all precedes the return of Yeshua in the autumn of 2026. As such, during these years as the world was being struck with the covid pandemic, I began to make preparations. God greatly blessed my path, and increased my business, so that I can purchase a house without debt, and stock up on food and necessities, in preparation for what is about to happen in the world. I also purchased solar panels and electric vehicles, to not need to rely on electricity from the city nor gasoline. I am self sufficient. God has also blessed me with knowledge and understanding, permitting me to understand the current year we are in since creation, and revealing to me that fiat currency is the true fulfillment of the mark of the beast prophecy in the book of Revelation. Gold and silver are the money of God, but fiat currency is a false weight. God has revealed to me that to truly enter into perfect obedience we must renounce and get rid of all fiat currency, along with obeying all the commands of God in the Torah of Moses. And then after reaching perfect obedience to the commands of God, we must then participate in the set-apart supper of Yeshua, drinking the wine that represents his blood and eating the bread that represents his body. And then, God will grant his anointing to me. I was not ready to receive the anointing 4 years ago in 2019. But now I am almost ready to receive the anointing. Last year in 2022 I stood in the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem, in the morning of Nisan 15, knowing that exactly 1 year was left until the appearance of the two witnesses in Nisan 15 of 2023. The picture I have included with this text was taken in the morning of Nisan 15 in the year 5,995 from creation in 2022 AD. The Dome of the Rock can be seen in the picture. Very soon it will be destroyed by the two witnesses when they appear, to pave the way for the construction of the third temple on Mount Moriah. Who will they be? We do not know yet. Perhaps one of them is writing these words in Shevat 1.

THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!
i wouldnt worry too much about 2 1/2 months bro, you have some other predictions that i am predicting will not manifest before then, right? Where you gonna be in like what 4-5 weeks?

Last edited:

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 2-1/2 months he was referring to (in January) is the same 4 weeks you are referring to now.

He is talking about the first week of April, and he has proclaimed that the two witnesses will begin their ministry on that day (he, being one of those two) and that all rain on earth will cease at that time.

He's got it wrong, but no more wrong than those expecting to be raptured away before any tribulation comes.

The tribulation is for a purpose. Poor @gaviria.christian thinks he's going to ride out the storm in the comfort of his well-stocked marble-floored home in Medellin, Columbia and that his stockpile of silver and gold will save him. Poor @Ronald D Milam thinks he's going to be whisked away before any troubles come. Both are mistaken.

Grapes are crushed, wheat is threshed and milled, olives are pressed..... such is the fate that awaits all men to determine if there is anything of value that comes from us.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 2-1/2 months he was referring to (in January) is the same 4 weeks you are referring to now.
I do not see a REPLY HERE, but I got a noticed I was replied to via this post.

I am not referring to any 2 1/2 months, at all, I stated the Rapture can be between now and the Fall of 2025, but no later than that. So, that is not 2 1/2 months. The Two-witnesses are the 1335 Blessing. They show up 75 days before the Anti-Christ is allowed to go forth conquering at the 1260 middle of the week event.

The tribulation is for a purpose. Poor @gaviria.christian thinks he's going to ride out the storm in the comfort of his well-stocked marble-floored home in Medellin, Columbia and that his stockpile of silver and gold will save him. Poor @Ronald D Milam thinks he's going to be whisked away before any troubles come. Both are mistaken.

Grapes are crushed, wheat is threshed and milled, olives are pressed..... such is the fate that awaits all men to determine if there is anything of value that comes from us.
I can already tell you are one of those who know very little but think you understand.

For starters there were Three Festivals that Israel celebrated, the Barley, Wheat and Grape Festivals. Barley was the first harvest, Barley needs not be CRUSHED in order to be SIFTED !! We the Church are the Barley, Israel are the Wheat and the wicked Grapes will be placed in the Wine-press of God's Wrath.

Now, look up the Greek word "Tribulum" it was a machine that crushed Wheat so it could be sifted. That is where the English word Tribulation comes from, the Wheat (Israel) must be crushed before they can be sifted, we the church are the Barley, we are READY to be sifted now.

THRESHING

The Greeks and Romans practiced in early times the same method of separating the corn from the ear as other ancient nations. A threshing-floor, carefully prepared for the purpose, was constructed in the open air, and the corn trodden out by oxen, mules, or horses, driven round in a circle. Sometimes it was beaten out with sticks. The Romans sometimes used machines. One of these was the tribulum, a board or beam with a sharp edge of stone or iron underneath, loaded with weights on the top and drawn by oxen, which were driven by a man sitting on the handle. Another was the plostellum Poenicum, borrowed from the Carthaginians. This consisted of several rollers or cylinders fitted with iron spikes.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr E

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not see a REPLY HERE, but I got a noticed I was replied to via this post.

I am not referring to any 2 1/2 months, at all, I stated the Rapture can be between now and the Fall of 2025, but no later than that. So, that is not 2 1/2 months. The Two-witnesses are the 1335 Blessing. They show up 75 days before the Anti-Christ is allowed to go forth conquering at the 1260 middle of the week event.

I can already tell you are one of those who know very little but think you understand.

For starters there were Three Festivals that Israel celebrated, the Barley, Wheat and Grape Festivals. Barley was the first harvest, Barley needs not be CRUSHED in order to be SIFTED !! We the Church are the Barley, Israel are the Wheat and the wicked Grapes will be placed in the Wine-press of God's Wrath.

Now, look up the Greek word "Tribulum" it was a machine that crushed Wheat so it could be sifted. That is where the English word Tribulation comes from, the Wheat (Israel) must be crushed before they can be sifted, we the church are the Barley, we are READY to be sifted now.

THRESHING

The Greeks and Romans practiced in early times the same method of separating the corn from the ear as other ancient nations. A threshing-floor, carefully prepared for the purpose, was constructed in the open air, and the corn trodden out by oxen, mules, or horses, driven round in a circle. Sometimes it was beaten out with sticks. The Romans sometimes used machines. One of these was the tribulum, a board or beam with a sharp edge of stone or iron underneath, loaded with weights on the top and drawn by oxen, which were driven by a man sitting on the handle. Another was the plostellum Poenicum, borrowed from the Carthaginians. This consisted of several rollers or cylinders fitted with iron spikes.

The wicked grapes... :tearsofjoy: That's a new one. And maybe some naughty olives?

Did Jacob avoid Jacob's troubles? Did righteous Job face tribulations? Whether it was Sodom and Gomorrah, or Noah's flood- only a remnant (a preservation of first fruits) that was spared so that a new generation could be planted.

But I can tell you are very invested in your own ideas and these biblical concepts are likely lost on you.

One question--did Jesus EVER tell his followers that they would not face trials?

Reactions: Adam

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One question--did Jesus EVER tell his followers that they would not face trials?
Are you saying the church has not had an ounce of tribulation in the last 1993 years?

Did you re-write history to prove that point?

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying the church has not had an ounce of tribulation in the last 1993 years?

Did you re-write history to prove that point?

I don't understand your question. I'm saying exactly the opposite.

Jesus said--

In the world you have trouble and suffering, but take courage —I have conquered the world.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Torah commands, "you shall not have false weights". Fiat currency is a false weight, because it no longer represents gold nor a standard weight when paper money was first issued to represent it. It is therefore a sin to accept fiat currency as money. This is why it is the mark of the beast, because it is forbidden currency. The founding fathers of the US were also completely against paper money, and the US Constitution only permits gold to be money. But you are a deceived generation, and stubborn, and refuse to accept these facts, because you in fact love money more than you love obedience to the commands of God. So God has made money a stumbling block unto you and unto the world, so that by your refusal to get rid of it there may be reason to destroy you and all the world at the return of Yeshua, which is now in 3 years from now.
But the church is not under the Torah so this is an irrelevant comment on your part.

and all currency has the value people place in it. Gold has value that people place on it. If tomorrow gold dropped to $1.00 an ounce would you consider that a fiat currency.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently the founding fathers of the great United States of America were also living in a "fantasy", knowing gold was money and that paper money was bad for a society. You people are completely clueless, and stubborn, not realizing that the paper money under your very noses is evil, fulfilling the prophecy of the mark of the beast, and that is why you are going to be condemned in a few years from now. Because you refused to get rid of it and refused to obey the commands of God. So God is going to throw you upon lava like garbage. I will leave you with quotes from the founding fathers of the United States of America, so you people can see for yourselves that I did not invent that the idea that paper money is evil. This has been known for a very long time. It's just that this generation has been completely deceived and has forgotten what true money is, gold and silver.
The mark of the beast has not appeared yet- despite your accusatio0ns, implications and personal opinions.

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If anyone thinks they have special knowledge, this is what the Bible says:

16 Thus says the Lord of hosts: “Do not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you, filling you with vain hopes. They speak visions of their own minds, not from the mouth of the Lord. 17 They say continually to those who despise the word of the Lord, ‘It shall be well with you’; and to everyone who stubbornly follows his own heart, they say, ‘No disaster shall come upon you.’”

18 For who among them has stood in the council of the Lord
to see and to hear his word,
or who has paid attention to his word and listened?
19 Behold, the storm of the Lord!
Wrath has gone forth,
a whirling tempest;
it will burst upon the head of the wicked.
20 The anger of the Lord will not turn back
until he has executed and accomplished
the intents of his heart.
In the latter days you will understand it clearly.
21 “I did not send the prophets,
yet they ran;
I did not speak to them,
yet they prophesied.
22 But if they had stood in my council,
then they would have proclaimed my words to my people,
and they would have turned them from their evil way,
and from the evil of their deeds.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The wicked grapes... :tearsofjoy: That's a new one. And maybe some naughty olives?

Did Jacob avoid Jacob's troubles? Did righteous Job face tribulations? Whether it was Sodom and Gomorrah, or Noah's flood- only a remnant (a preservation of first fruits) that was spared so that a new generation could be planted.

But I can tell you are very invested in your own ideas and these biblical concepts are likely lost on you.

So, is God not going to judge the Wicked? Jesus gave us an illustration via the Harvests and you are not intelligent enough to understand it, that's on you. Guys like you who get destroyed never answer the reply that destroys you, you just try to use ignorant Alinsky tactics, which do not work on me.

Rev. 14:17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth;(WICKED GRAPES) for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. (Hmmm, so God gives these Grapes the Wine-press of his Wrath which suggests He Judges their evil and wicked deeds.)

20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

And the Church has had TRIBULATIION 10 days, see Rev. 2:10, the number 10 means COMPLETION, so we have Tribulation for ALL TIME on this earth. Jesus told us that in John 16:33, he stated this world hated will hate us and give us troubles.

33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

So, ALL TIME is Tribulation, so we have tribulation now. Satan is the god of this world. God is going to move s out of this world when our MISSION is finished, common sense tells us Noah, Abraham, Jacob, etc. could not taken out because Jesus had to be birthed. Likewise the Church had to endure troubles over and over in order to spread the Gospel around the whole world. But when our mission is over, an Angel in Rev. 14:6 takes over this mission to preach the gospel the world over. When our mission is complete, Jesus takes us to Heaven to marry his bride.

That is why we return with Jesus in Rev. 19. Those seen in Revelation 7:9-17 do not come out of the 70th week Tribulation, that is not possible according to the 5th Seal and Rev. 20:4 (you figure out why IF YOU CAN, get back with me), those who come out of Great Tribulation are the Pre Trib Raptured Church. Millions of our brothers died to spread this Gospel, all of the Disciples were Martyrs save John and they tried to kill him also, but couldn't. So, you seemingly do not even understand that ALL TIME on earth is Tribulation !! As per God's Wrath, we will be gone by then, Satan is not allowed to go forth conquering until God's Wrath starts did you know that? So, us leaving Pre Trib or Pre Wrath would be the same thing, l except the Jewish Groom and Bride always spend 7 days in the fathers house/Bridal Suite before they have the marriage feast. The gates of hell CAN NOT overcome the Church unless Jesus lied !!

So, basically you have no clue about Prophecy, but my calling was over 37 years ago unto Prophecy.

Google Hallel Fellowship/God’s three harvest festivals

• Haha
Reactions: Mr E

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth;(WICKED GRAPES) for her grapes are fully ripe.

Sorry mate-- but it's a dead give away when you have to ADD your words in parenthesis to a scripture to make it say what you wish it says.

It doesn't.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry mate-- but it's a dead give away when you have to ADD your words in parenthesis to a scripture to make it say what you wish it says.

It doesn't.
Its a dead giveaway you were proved wrong. P.S. you ignorant laughing is a dead giveaway you are not a serious person. It will not take me long to place you on ignore. Grow up.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its a dead giveaway you were proved wrong. P.S. you ignorant laughing is a dead giveaway you are not a serious person. It will not take me long to place you on ignore. Grow up.

Awww... now you've hurt my feelings. I'm very serious.

Enjoy- 'The Grapes of Wrath' -they never smile, they never laugh, they never take a bath.

• Love
Reactions: bbyrd009

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When people have ideas in their head that they won’t let go of, it becomes impossible or at least very difficult for them to learn anything new. With a basket full of their precious eggs heaped one on top of another, they have no room for even a single concept. Neither do they realize the potential jeopardy that comes with that single basket of beliefs.

What @Ronald D Milam and @gaviria.christian and many others fail to understand is that the harvest is not about destruction and punishment. It’s a joyful ingathering of the fruits, a reaping of the rewards after a long season of labor.

The crushing of grapes no one should consider a tragedy because the wise understand that it’s part of the process that yields wine. Similarly, it’s not sad that the olives are pressed, mashed and smashed— it’s all that pressure that yields the oil.

The sickle is not wielded by some malevolent and grim reaper. The harvesters are angels and the harvest is celebratory. These carnal-minded, finger-wagging doomsayers have no understanding of the concept and their only joy comes from the thought that punishment will be exacted on people they don’t particularly love or even like.

The harvest does include destruction, a separating, gathering, a cutting and burning off of worthless branches that bear no fruit and weeds that have no value— but the destruction isn’t based on punishment or hatred of worthless things, rather it is for the benefit of a future generation that these things are destroyed. For the love of the vineyard and those who labor in it, not hatred.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And if they do not show up- will you publicly recant this foolish position?
One particular sect is well know for unfulfilled prophecies. When I was at school there was a girl in my class who belonged to this sect and told us that according to her elders the world would end on a certain day which is now long past and vanished in the mists of time without coming true.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One particular sect is well know for unfulfilled prophecies. When I was at school there was a girl in my class who belonged to this sect and told us that according to her elders the world would end on a certain day which is now long past and vanished in the mists of time without coming true.

I’m not sure of which particular “sect” you are thinking of, but it’s very common among many evangelical groups— SDA’s, JW’s fundamentalists, even Calvary Chapel fell prey to the temptation.

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I’m not sure of which particular “sect” you are thinking of, but it’s very common among many evangelical groups— SDA’s, JW’s fundamentalists, even Calvary Chapel fell prey to the temptation.
Well I wasn't going to name sects but false prophets are just that - false, whatever sect they belong to.

Matthew 7:15
“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.