2 Months and 1/2 Are Left Until the Two Witnesses of Revelation Appear

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I highlight this for one reason only, not to embarrass or humiliate @gaviria.christian but to illustrate a principle.

A person can be completely sincere and completely wrong. People believe all kinds of things. They have thoughts and ideas that they embrace. They have been taught things that they accept and hold dearly.

And sometimes these beliefs are wrong.

Sincerity is not the measuring stick. How much you believe is not what is going to be weighed in the balance, but what you believe.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a matter of a couple of weeks to go in the OP's timeline.

I do like that he doesn't try to equivocate (yet). He pinpoints things in a way that will make it impossible to explain when nothing happens. I asked him what he will do when that (nothing) happens, but he refused to answer. If he follows the pattern of previous false prophets he will likely claim some sort of small miscalculation or mathematical error and simply give us a new date to anticipate.

In the timezone of Jerusalem, they will begin to prophesy around 6:00 AM on April 6th. In the timezone of Medellín, Colombia, they will begin to prophesy around 10:00 PM on April 5th. Sunrise in Israel will be around 6:22 AM on April 6th, so in Medellin time they will probably be anointed closer to 10:22 PM on April 5th. At some point in time in their 1,260 days of prophesying, the two witnesses will also begin construction of the 3rd temple, on Mount Moriah, in Jerusalem. They will be the ones who will destroy the Dome of the Rock to make way for the rebuilding of the temple by the Jews.

Reactions: ButterflyJones

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May these steps I have taken lead others to follow my example to also receive the anointing. May it inspire others to also set themselves apart. This is a very narrow path. I do not know anyone else around me that has done it. But if I am the only one left on the earth willing to do this, then so be it.
"In October 1844, tens of thousands of people in New England believed the world would soon end. They followed William Miller, a man who claimed that through his study of the Bible to know the exact day of Jesus’s return to earth. His followers sold everything they had in preparation for Christ’s second coming, in which he would gather them into heaven, and cleans the Earth in fire. The “Millerites” donned white garments called ascension robes. They climbed trees or mountains to speed up their ascension."

internet credit: Prophecy failed!

Why do we (finite) beings trifle with God's Word Of Truth, when, humbly, we should believe,
What Saith The Scripture?:

Mat_24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Mar_13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Amen.

Sanctification? Yes, @marks, others, and I do: here and here.

Reactions: Nancy and Mr E

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do like that he doesn't try to equivocate (yet). He pinpoints things in a way that will make it impossible to explain when nothing happens. I asked him what he will do when that (nothing) happens, but he refused to answer. If he follows the pattern of previous false prophets he will likely claim some sort of small miscalculation or mathematical error and simply give us a new date to anticipate.

In the timezone of Jerusalem, they will begin to prophesy around 6:00 AM on April 6th. In the timezone of Medellín, Colombia, they will begin to prophesy around 10:00 PM on April 5th. Sunrise in Israel will be around 6:22 AM on April 6th, so in Medellin time they will probably be anointed closer to 10:22 PM on April 5th. At some point in time in their 1,260 days of prophesying, the two witnesses will also begin construction of the 3rd temple, on Mount Moriah, in Jerusalem. They will be the ones who will destroy the Dome of the Rock to make way for the rebuilding of the temple by the Jews.
He could leave and open another account and start all over again when the next prophecy tweeks his attention , same as others have done.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My new journey is about to begin. How many people can say they have gotten rid of money for the sake of obedience to God?
huh? Was obedience Under The Law; but, Today, Under Grace, God Told Paul, for us:

1Th_4:11 And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

Rom 12:11 Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;

Eph 4:28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.

2Th 3:10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

Precious friend, sure hope you don't starve :cry: And that you will prayerfully/Carefully
re-consider God's Word Of Truth!

Grace, Peace, And JOY In Christ, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided (+ I and II)
! ← perchance "Approval Unto God" would be a new journey?

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I respect other people's beliefs. I don't believe in the rapture. Ezekiel chapter 13, God is against the fly away doctrine. Revelation chapter 11, the two witnesses have two and half month's of testimony. The tribulation is 5 month period, satan as antichrist comes 6th trump, halfway in the 5 month period. Revelation is 13, the one world political system receives deadly wound near future. Satan as antichrist heals deadly wound by establishing world peace and absorbing nations back in the one world religious system. Ephesians chapter 6, tells us to have on gospel armour. It's wisdom and knowledge of Gods word.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Imagine if these Two Witnesses did show up? Some of us would have to re-figure the order of events in Revelation. The Pre-Trib doctrine would be shot down, unless we were raptured at the same time? If not, the placement of the rapture would then be advanced towards the middle at least. If so, the rapture event would be reconfigured to happen at the same time they were taken up. But then we would know exactly when the rapture would happen, 1260 + 3 days. ??? It wouldn't be like a thief in the night.
But let's say they show up and we were still here. They are given 1260 days to witness, not just to the Jews but to the world since we will all be affected by their supernatural powers to cause famine, other disasters.
This would also mean the Antichrist would be identified and his reign would begin as well within that time frame. He is allowed a short time to go after and persecute the Jews and Christians. But aren't we supposed to be taken out at the time he is revealed?
Let's look at it other way. If the rapture happens, a billion or up to 1/3 of the population are taken up.
>>> Why would God need two witnesses ( and 144k more) to evangelize and convince the world that they need to repent? The utter fear of God from an event like the rapture would paralize most. The obvious cause could not be mistaken. "What happened to all those people ... where did they go?" Really? There are dozens if not hundreds of books out and movies about the Rapture in most languages and they knew about it or at least heard about it but didn't believe.
But then it happens and the obvious conclusion could not be dismissed. Is anyone really going to swallow some other fabricated story that aliens zapped us or it was just mother nature itself ... punctuated equilibrium ... the next step in evolution? Or maybe the Antichrist speaks to the world and claims, "Do not be alarmed, this was necessary for humanity, I did it, I removed those Christians and their false belief system ... but I left the Buddhists and Muslims and everyone else, for I am god!" ???

It does look like war may be brewing in the Middle East though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1679759743358.png

Just as sincerity is not the measuring stick for truth-- (you can be sincere and still wrong) -neither is committment.

Our friend @gaviria.christian has now resigned from his job at Meta (presumably) and terminated his IT contracts with written explanation to his employers concerning the end of the world as we know it in roughly a week or so.

No one can accuse him of not being committed. Unfortunately, he has also admitted to have stopped taking his meds. Mental illness is a serious problem and I'm not making light of that medical condition, while highlighting this ongoing story as it develops. I pray for this man and want healing for his heart and mind-- and want him to know that in not gently patting him on the head while he is 'under the influence' of his sincere beliefs-- I will be there for him, when the day comes and reality knocks.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 30763

Just as sincerity is not the measuring stick for truth-- (you can be sincere and still wrong) -neither is committment.

Our friend @gaviria.christian has now resigned from his job at Meta (presumably) and terminated his IT contracts with written explanation to his employers concerning the end of the world as we know it in roughly a week or so.

No one can accuse him of not being committed. Unfortunately, he has also admitted to have stopped taking his meds. Mental illness is a serious problem and I'm not making light of that medical condition, while highlighting this ongoing story as it develops. I pray for this man and want healing for his heart and mind-- and want him to know that in not gently patting him on the head while he is 'under the influence' of his sincere beliefs-- I will be there for him, when the day comes and reality knocks.

According to his post 1 prediction...I suppose he has until April 6, 2023 (Nisan 15)??

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to his post 1 prediction...I suppose he has until April 6, 2023 (Nisan 15)??

Yes--- that is the day the 2 witnesses appear and present themselves to the world-- and the day they stop all rainfall the world over *according to our friend's testimony*

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 30763

:praying:

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
View attachment 30763

Why do you people make up lies and slander me simply because you don't like that I've told you that obedience to the Torah is still required? Judaism is a religion observed by many people, not just me. And the year 6,000 is a common teaching of judaism, believed by many Jews, not just me. The only difference is that I also believe Yeshua is the true promised Mashiach of the people of Israel, and that the year 6,000 is alot closer than what the Jews think. They are 213 years behind in the official AM year. I have developed an elaborate timeline proving this. It is intelligent and sane. Even my teaching on fiat currency is completely logical, which even the founding fathers of the USA were completely against. I have quoted them talking about the evils of paper money in my article discussing fiat currency. You people are absolutely despicable and stubborn and ignorant and disrespectful and slanderous. And my medication is not for mental illness, it is for a serious physical disease that requires daily medication to keep it under control. I am HIV positive, because I was formerly in sexual sin when I was younger, and caught the virus. It has nothing to do with my brain. You could just ask what ails me, I am very transparent, rather than make up a lie that I am taking medication for mental reasons. But of course, anything I tell you you will try to use against me, because you hate that I am telling you the truth. And why would I lie about working at Meta? You people are so dumb.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and Wrangler

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Does that also co-relate to:

"The two witnesses will appear In The Next NEW Moon" CST?

MISspoke, can't "make up our mind," eh?
View attachment 30765

Israel's time = 6:34 AM

Sound about right?

A "month" in the Torah is called a "new moon". Hebrew word "chodesh". So when the Torah says, in 2 new moons from now, or in 3 new moons from, it means to say in 2 months from now, or in 3 months from now. And specific days in the month are referred to as, the 7th day of the new moon, or the 15th day of the new moon, meaning the 7th day of the month, or the 15th day of the month. When we refer to the 1st day of the new moon, it is "rosh chodesh", the head of the new moon. And the 15th day of the new moon is always a full moon. The night of Nisan 15 is the full moon. Which will be in April 6, although in EST the full moon will begin to be observed as soon as April 5th. I have an article explaining the calendar of the Torah.

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Yes--- that is the day the 2 witnesses appear and present themselves to the world-- and the day they stop all rainfall the world over *according to our friend's testimony*

They will indeed appear in Nisan 15 of this year. Whether they stop rainfall on that precise day we do not know. It is their choice when they will command rainfall to stop. It is best to assume the worst that they will immediately cause all rainfall to stop, and stock up on food and water to last a minimum of 3 and 1/2 years. The "great tribulation" is described by the scriptures as the worst events ever seen by humanity. So my advise is to prepare for the worst case scenario. Whether you people want to stock up or not is your choice. But I will caution you that all the warning signs are already present in the world to confirm we are truly approaching the time of the return of Yeshua.

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Imagine if these Two Witnesses did show up? Some of us would have to re-figure the order of events in Revelation. The Pre-Trib doctrine would be shot down, unless we were raptured at the same time? If not, the placement of the rapture would then be advanced towards the middle at least. If so, the rapture event would be reconfigured to happen at the same time they were taken up. But then we would know exactly when the rapture would happen, 1260 + 3 days. ??? It wouldn't be like a thief in the night.
But let's say they show up and we were still here. They are given 1260 days to witness, not just to the Jews but to the world since we will all be affected by their supernatural powers to cause famine, other disasters.
This would also mean the Antichrist would be identified and his reign would begin as well within that time frame. He is allowed a short time to go after and persecute the Jews and Christians. But aren't we supposed to be taken out at the time he is revealed?
Let's look at it other way. If the rapture happens, a billion or up to 1/3 of the population are taken up.
>>> Why would God need two witnesses ( and 144k more) to evangelize and convince the world that they need to repent? The utter fear of God from an event like the rapture would paralize most. The obvious cause could not be mistaken. "What happened to all those people ... where did they go?" Really? There are dozens if not hundreds of books out and movies about the Rapture in most languages and they knew about it or at least heard about it but didn't believe.
But then it happens and the obvious conclusion could not be dismissed. Is anyone really going to swallow some other fabricated story that aliens zapped us or it was just mother nature itself ... punctuated equilibrium ... the next step in evolution? Or maybe the Antichrist speaks to the world and claims, "Do not be alarmed, this was necessary for humanity, I did it, I removed those Christians and their false belief system ... but I left the Buddhists and Muslims and everyone else, for I am god!" ???

It does look like war may be brewing in the Middle East though.

You have it all wrong. And when the two witnesses appear you will also not recognize them, because of your own confusion. The two witnesses are not going to emerge saying, "we are the two witnesses", they will just appear in two different cities and will begin their work, with great power.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They will indeed appear in Nisan 15 of this year. Whether they stop rainfall on that precise day we do not know. It is their choice when they will command rainfall to stop. It is best to assume the worst that they will immediately cause all rainfall to stop, and stock up on food and water to last a minimum of 3 and 1/2 years. The "great tribulation" is described by the scriptures as the worst events ever seen by humanity. So my advise is to prepare for the worst case scenario. Whether you people want to stock up or not is your choice. But I will caution you that all the warning signs are already present in the world to confirm we are truly approaching the time of the return of Yeshua.

Now you are hedging. You’ve said repeatedly that all rains will cease for 3-1/2 years beginning in April 5.

Ten Day weather forecast got you down?

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Now you are hedging. You’ve said repeatedly that all rains will cease for 3-1/2 years beginning in April 5.

Ten Day weather forecast got you down?

I have said repeatedly that the two witnesses will appear in Nisan 15, which will be in April 5th. Now, when exactly they will cause all rain to cease is a mystery. Perhaps a few days after, perhaps a few weeks after. We do not know, but when it happens it happens, in fulfillment of prophecy. They will also destroy the Dome of the Rock and build the temple of God. They will not do all of this in day 1. They will emerge, and gradually they will present themselves unto the world and fulfill prophecy throughout their 1,260 days. It is not the global drought you should watch out for, it is the appearance of two men dressed in sackcloth, with power.