2 Months and 1/2 Are Left Until the Two Witnesses of Revelation Appear

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lost Witness

Jan 21, 2023
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are now in Shevat 1 in the year 5,996 from creation. 2 months and 1/2 are now left until the time of the two witnesses of Revelation. For so many years I have longed to arrive to these times, yet with tremendous fear. And now we are here, at the door. As I write these words I have tears in my eyes, and anxiety in my stomach. No one around me understands what is about to happen in the world. I am alone. The world is in a state of severe evil. People stealing and killing each other. And many atheists and haters of God. And men surgically changing their bodies to become like women. And sexual immorality and homosexuality are rampant. And the nations of the world have trampled upon the set-apart union of marriage by allowing men to marry men and women to marry women. Oh my God, please spare me from the wrath that you are about to unleash upon the world because of what they have done. I too have partaken in the sins of the world, but I have acknowledged my guilt and have upheld the Torah of Moses as the perfect law from God that all humanity must obey, and I am now entering into perfect obedience to the commands of God in the Torah of Moses. If perhaps God might spare me from the destruction that is decreed upon the world. 4 years ago in 2019 I stood at the wailing wall in Jerusalem, waiting for the year 5,993 from creation to start, in Tishri 10, which is Yom Kippur. I knew then that 7 years were left until the year 6,000 in 2026. A few months later God began to strike the world with a severe plague, the covid pandemic. The world began to decline. And almost everyone in the world got sick and many died. And still today many people are getting sick over and over again. The governments of the world began to enforce quarantines, so the global supply chain was interrupted, and food and product shortages began to happen. Inflation also began to increase all over the world. Abnormal droughts were also reported all over the world, and photos surfaced of rivers and lakes drying up all over the world. And the nations began entering into economic recessions. Yet these are all just warning signs of what is about to come against the world, as we now approach the time of the two witnesses of Revelation. They will bring a global drought. All rain will cease in the world. There will be severe food and drinking water shortages in the world. The rivers and the lakes of the world of the world will dry up. Hydroelectric plants will fail. Then Vatican City will be destroyed 3 years after they begin prophesying, which will cause the collapse of the global financial system. All fiat currencies will enter a state of hyperinflation. No one will be able to buy and sell, because money will lose its value. People will throw their worthless money on the streets, as the prophet Ezekiel prophesied. Markets will be empty. There will be looting and riots and chaos in the world. The world will be in misery and hunger. Which all precedes the return of Yeshua in the autumn of 2026. As such, during these years as the world was being struck with the covid pandemic, I began to make preparations. God greatly blessed my path, and increased my business, so that I can purchase a house without debt, and stock up on food and necessities, in preparation for what is about to happen in the world. I also purchased solar panels and electric vehicles, to not need to rely on electricity from the city nor gasoline. I am self sufficient. God has also blessed me with knowledge and understanding, permitting me to understand the current year we are in since creation, and revealing to me that fiat currency is the true fulfillment of the mark of the beast prophecy in the book of Revelation. Gold and silver are the money of God, but fiat currency is a false weight. God has revealed to me that to truly enter into perfect obedience we must renounce and get rid of all fiat currency, along with obeying all the commands of God in the Torah of Moses. And then after reaching perfect obedience to the commands of God, we must then participate in the set-apart supper of Yeshua, drinking the wine that represents his blood and eating the bread that represents his body. And then, God will grant his anointing to me. I was not ready to receive the anointing 4 years ago in 2019. But now I am almost ready to receive the anointing. Last year in 2022 I stood in the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem, in the morning of Nisan 15, knowing that exactly 1 year was left until the appearance of the two witnesses in Nisan 15 of 2023. The picture I have included with this text was taken in the morning of Nisan 15 in the year 5,995 from creation in 2022 AD. The Dome of the Rock can be seen in the picture. Very soon it will be destroyed by the two witnesses when they appear, to pave the way for the construction of the third temple on Mount Moriah. Who will they be? We do not know yet. Perhaps one of them is writing these words in Shevat 1.

the mark of the Beast isn't currency, it's spiritual.

Reactions: dev553344

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not sure of which particular “sect” you are thinking of, but it’s very common among many evangelical groups— SDA’s, JW’s fundamentalists, even Calvary Chapel fell prey to the temptation.
Well as I do not know how you define a fundamentalist, I can't speak to your allegation here. But Calvary chapel is pretty solid!

Several dispensationalists in their zeal for the rapture of the church have predicted dates as you have only to be made to look the fool when they did not come to pass.

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
But the church is not under the Torah so this is an irrelevant comment on your part.

and all currency has the value people place in it. Gold has value that people place on it. If tomorrow gold dropped to $1.00 an ounce would you consider that a fiat currency.

You have been deceived by the man of lawlessness, who has taught all humanity that obedience to the Torah is not necessary. The value of gold is based on its weight. 1 ozt of gold today is the same 1 ozt of gold tomorrow. Whereas $1.00 USD today is not the same $1.00 USD tomorrow, because its value is imaginary. It is merely a number printed on paper.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have been deceived by the man of lawlessness, who has taught all humanity that obedience to the Torah is not necessary. The value of gold is based on its weight. 1 ozt of gold today is the same 1 ozt of gold tomorrow. Whereas $1.00 USD today is not the same $1.00 USD tomorrow, because its value is imaginary. It is merely a number printed on paper.
Well as teh man of lawlessness has not appeared yet, that is a silly statement. Money is simply a means of trade. I suppose you have no money on you?

Do you make all your clothes.

Generate all your own electricity
Grow all your own foods?

How did you get the computer to write your statements with? did you steal it?

And sorry but one ounce of gold has fluctuated in value many many many many times! Value is added or subtracted by the determination of the bankers and traders.

Currently god is being traded at approx $1800 an ounce. tomorrow the value of gold to plummet to $800 an ounce (extreme but for arguments sake) The one ounce of gold is till one ounce. The value of the dollar did not go up, but th evalue of gold decreased in reference to the dollar-

This is simple economics 101

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Well as teh man of lawlessness has not appeared yet, that is a silly statement. Money is simply a means of trade. I suppose you have no money on you?

Do you make all your clothes.

Generate all your own electricity
Grow all your own foods?

How did you get the computer to write your statements with? did you steal it?

And sorry but one ounce of gold has fluctuated in value many many many many times! Value is added or subtracted by the determination of the bankers and traders.

Currently god is being traded at approx $1800 an ounce. tomorrow the value of gold to plummet to $800 an ounce (extreme but for arguments sake) The one ounce of gold is till one ounce. The value of the dollar did not go up, but th evalue of gold decreased in reference to the dollar-

This is simple economics 101

The Roman popes are the man of lawlessness. Who have created a false gospel and have taught the world a lie that obedience to the commands of God in the Torah of Moses is not necessary.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Roman popes are the man of lawlessness. Who have created a false gospel and have taught the world a lie that obedience to the commands of God in the Torah of Moses is not necessary.
If you thought for a moment you would see the error of your thinking.

It is a man of lawlessness, not men of lawlessness. so it biblically cannot be a series of men! god is not stupid and would not say man when He meant men.

Second the Torah was given to the nation of Israel alone!!!!!!!! the 613 commands are now doen away for they have been fulfilled in Jesus! Paul said as much often but especially here:

17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.

21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

If you are under Torah- do you shave your beard a certain way?

Not eat shellfish or fish without scales?

Do you refrain from pork, venison ?

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
If you thought for a moment you would see the error of your thinking.

It is a man of lawlessness, not men of lawlessness. so it biblically cannot be a series of men! god is not stupid and would not say man when He meant men.

Second the Torah was given to the nation of Israel alone!!!!!!!! the 613 commands are now doen away for they have been fulfilled in Jesus! Paul said as much often but especially here:

17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.

21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

If you are under Torah- do you shave your beard a certain way?

Not eat shellfish or fish without scales?

Do you refrain from pork, venison ?

You have not understood that the man of lawlessness is a succession of authority occupied by one man in the highest authority in Rome, which today are the Roman popes, and formerly were the Roman emperors.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have not understood that the man of lawlessness is a succession of authority occupied by one man in the highest authority in Rome, which today are the Roman popes, and formerly were the Roman emperors.
YOu must be great at the game of twister! The way you twist words to try to defend an unbiblical stance is breath taking! Not these are men of lawlessness- one at a time. You cannot break all known rules of grammar God created to satisfy a false premise. You are wrong biblically, historically and grammatically as well a spiritually. there are so many passages that also describe the antichrist as a single individual in a certain point of time as to render your hypotheses as failed!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't understand your question. I'm saying exactly the opposite.

Jesus said--

In the world you have trouble and suffering, but take courage —I have conquered the world.
Then tribulation for the church has passed, it is not a future view, but a past view.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr E

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's money He Gives me is NOT "a stumbling block"; it is used RESPONSIBLY For HIS Honor and GLORY! Amen.

What need of money, silver and gold does God have? His is a different kind of economy that doesn’t fluctuate. He has his own weights and measures.

Reactions: dev553344

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you been following the testimony and prophecy of the gentile witness?

@gaviria.christian is still making his claim to be one of the two… he says that he is the rich, gentile witness who will receive his anointing any day now ahead of his big reveal next month when he plans to “incinerate his enemies with fire.”

Oh and bring an umbrella. I know he said that all rain will cease everywhere on earth in April, but my mama taught me— April showers bring May flowers.

D99C6EAE-AFCB-4FC4-8B5B-1CC78B33D297.png

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

MY MESSAGES TO THE WORLD​

Next month the two witnesses of Revelation are going to emerge in the world, dressed in sackcloth, from two different cities. All humanity will be put under their authority, and they will strike cities and nations with as many plagues as they wish. Just as Moses struck Egypt with plagues. And the police of the nations will try to kill them, but anyone who tries to harm them will be incinerated with fire. And they will shut the heaven so that it will not rain in the world for 3 and 1/2 years, just as the prophet Elijah shut the heaven for 3 and 1/2 years so that it wouldn’t rain. So a global drought is going to begin soon, and there will be food and drinking water shortages in the world. It is still not too late to make final preparations, but once they appear, all humanity will begin to suffer severely. And it will be the final 3 and 1/2 years before the return of Yeshua. Once they appear, you will know know that everything I have said is the truth. And as each day passes in the final 3 and 1/2 years, all who are still not in obedience to the commands of God nor have gotten rid of all money will run the risk of severe injury by plagues, or death. And eventually, at the return of Yeshua, all who refused to believe and obey will be judged and thrown over lava like garbage by Yeshua and his armies of angels.

wisdomofgod.us

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

MY MESSAGES TO THE WORLD​

The construction of my house is nearly complete. The time to set myself apart is quickly arriving, with obedience to all the commands of God in the Torah of Moses. If God permits, I will get rid of all fiat currency. I will feed the poor, and wash the feet of the homeless. And I will drink the wine representing the blood of Yeshua, and eat the bread representing the body of the Mashiach. And then by the favor and will of God I will receive the anointing I have been seeking. And I will then be imbued with power from above. He who is not with me is against me. And God will incinerate my enemies before me with fire. My sackcloth is ready.

wisdom of good.us

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MY MESSAGES TO THE WORLD

Snipped and linked to full story below…

This is my short story. Today I am 36 years old. I moved to Colombia 5 years ago, in 2018. I have been reading the scriptures from my childhood. Although, as an adult, when I returned from a trip to Rome in 2015, I again began reading the scriptures more deeply. This was 11 years prior to the year 6,000 in 2026. In that time, I discovered that Yeshua and the apostles taught obedience to the Torah of Moses, which was contrary to what I had been taught in the christian and catholic churches. So I began studying the Torah of Moses, and learning the commands of God. At that time I already knew that Vatican City was the fulfillment of the vision of the prostitute of Babylon in the book of Revelation, from my prior research. During my new research after my return from Rome, I realized that the second coming of Yeshua had to be in the year 2026, based on the 1,290 year and the 1,335 year timelines in the book of Daniel. These timelines end in 2026. The 1,290 years begins approximately in 600 BC when sacrifices stopped at the temple when Babylon destroyed Jerusalem and the temple, and ends in 691 AD when the Dome of the Rock was constructed. The Dome of the Rock was the fulfillment of the abomination of desolation described in that passage, because it desecrated Mount Moriah, which is where the temple of God once stood. And the 1,335 years begins in 691 AD with the construction of the Dome of the Rock and then ends in 2026 AD, which is the year of the return of Yeshua. At that time I did not yet know about the year 6,000, nor had I realized that 2026 was also the year 6,000. But based on what I discovered, it was enough for me to be persuaded to take action to begin preparing.

So I sold everything I had in the USA, and moved to Medellin. This was 8 years prior to 2026, which was ample time to begin preparing. I determined that it would be easier to prepare in Medellin than in the USA, working from Medellin remotely with US companies and being paid in US dollars, and being able to buy more for my preparations with the exchange rate of the US dollar to the Colombian peso. So it was a good choice to move to Medellin. Later that year after I moved to Medellin, I made my first trip to Israel, in the autumn of 2018. I rented a car, and explored all of Israel. I visited the Temple Institute in Jerusalem, to learn more about the temple of God, and also went to the Wailing Wall.

During this next year, I continued reading the scriptures more deeply. I learned about the year 6,000, and calculated that it would be in 2026, which is also the same year when the 1,335 years of Daniel ends. I also discovered that paper money and fiat currency are the true mark of the beast in the book of Revelation, because these are false weights. It took me many years to figure it out, but finally God opened my eyes to discern that this form of money is evil, and that gold and silver are the true money of God, whose value is based on weight. And I learned about the appointed times of the Torah and the lunar calendar of the Torah, and how they relate to the first and second comings of Yeshua. Then finally I made another trip to Israel in 2019, I went in the new moon of Elul, which was one new moon prior to the year 5,993 from creation, in the 10th day of the new moon of Tishri. This would be the final 7 years before the return of Yeshua in the year 6,000 in 2026.

Then I returned to Medellin. I stocked up on some food and goods, and I rented a house in the center of the city, in the neighborhood of Boston. I prepaid the rented house for an extended time. And I got rid of all my money, and burned the last remnant of money I had. Then I went out almost daily to give food to the poor in the neighborhood. And I read the scriptures and was in prayer during that time. I spent a few months in this same routine, and without any money whatsoever, until I realized I was not yet ready to take these steps. I did not have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the scriptures. So I received help from my mother and took a flight to the USA. And I decided I wanted to work and make larger preparations, in the next few years until year the year 5,996 in 2023, so I would not have to worry about rent nor food, in the following years until the year 6,000 in 2026. And also not depend on anyone, except God. I wanted to buy a house without debt, and stock up on food and drinking water, for 3 and 1/2 years, to last until the year 6,000. My plan was to once again get rid of money, but this time once and for all, once I had everything that I needed. And I wanted to study the scriptures more deeply, to gain the knowledge and understanding I was still missing. During this time the coronavirus pandemic began, and Colombia shut it borders. So I was stranded in the USA for a time, in 2020. But during that time I was stranded, I was able to get a software development contract. So I began working, remotely. Then, after some months, I was able to return to Medellin. I continued working remotely, and began interviewing with more companies to acquire more remote software development contracts. There were many remote software development contracts available, because the pandemic caused many onsite office jobs to become remote. I quickly began acquiring more and more contracts, going into the year 2021. And I then began hiring software developers in the city of Medellin, throughout the year 2021. We began working from an apartment I was renting in Medellin, in the neighborhood of El Poblado. But soon we outgrew the apartment. By this time my business was already bringing in millions of dollars in annual revenue. So I purchased a house in cash, in Envigado, which is south of Medellin. And I purchased an electric car, also in cash. I also began ordering large amounts of food, which I imported from the USA to Colombia. They came in buckets, and the food was dehydrated and sealed. I ordered chicken and meat and fruits and vegetables and rice. I ordered many years of food. I also purchased medicines. And I purchased many goods. I also began remodeling the house I purchased. I hired contractors, and tore down many walls. I removed old floors. I replaced old pipes. I tore down the roof. I began constructing a third floor, which is where I wanted my bedroom and my studio. I began producing large floor to ceiling armored windows. I hired an interior designer to help me design and decorate the house. I hired an engineer to help me execute the construction of the house. And I hired an attorney to help me with all the legal aspects of the house. And I hired a general manager to help oversee my business and also the entire house project. Although I do not know the exact count, there may have been around 40 people working for me at one point in time, directly and indirectly. And I had messengers and an executive assistant working for me, and a translator to help the software developers communicate with the US companies. I also hired chefs, to cook for me and also everyone that worked for me. I began purchasing appliances and importing marble floors from another country. I constructed a large house, and made it magnificent, by the favor of God. God enriched me excessively, and gave me the ability to prepare, as I had intended previously. I also purchased a second electric car. I purchased a solar panel system and lithium batteries to provide energy for my electric cars and the house in general. I also purchased many years of water. And I purchased my neighbor’s property, to turn it into a parking lot for my house. During 2022 I also traveled. I went to Barcelona. And also went to Tulum, twice. I visited Rome and Vatican City again. And I went to Israel again. This time I decided to go in the spring. I lodged at the King David Hotel in Jerusalem. I woke up early in the morning to go to the Mount of Olives, to await the morning of Nisan 15, in the year 5,995 from creation. That moment was precisely 1 year prior to when the two witnesses of Revelation will appear in Nisan 15 in 2023. I stood there and prayed. Then I returned to Medellin. Then came the year 5,996 from creation, in the Day of Atonement in 2022. I knew that we had approached the year the two witnesses would appear, around 6 months later. I began putting more pressure on all the contractors of my house to finish quickly. And now in the current time of March in 2023, my house is nearly done, just in time for the appearance of the two witnesses next month in April. And currently, the coronavirus pandemic is still striking all humanity with sickness, over and over again. The war of Russia in Ukraine is still happening. Inflation is rising quickly. Banks are beginning to fail. Droughts are being reported all over the world. Food shortages are being reported also. Severe earthquakes are happening in the world. And meteors are appearing in the skies in various places. These are all warning signs that confirm that I have calculated the year 6,000 correctly, and that my preparations are not in vain. My hope is that my house may also be a help to other believers, and that I may help the poor in these final 3 and 1/2 years that are about to start. I also plan on giving classes on the Torah and the book of Revelation from my house. All without money, but perhaps only with the power of the anointing, should God decide to grant me his anointing.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 months and 1/2 are now left until the time of the two witnesses of Revelation. For so many years I have longed to arrive to these times, yet with tremendous fear. And now we are here, at the door.
Two more weeks to go?

Much love!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is a recent update-- from yesterday... (paragraph breaks-mine)

Today is the 1st day of the new moon of Nisan. In the next full moon the two witnesses of Revelation are going to emerge. In the morning after the full moon, in Jerusalem time. We have now arrived at the appointed time, which I have been announcing for many years. Now the tables will turn, and all humanity will begin to suffer the consequences of disbelief and disobedience to the commands of God.

In precisely 15 days from now the two witnesses will receive the anointing, and they will begin their work. They will bring a global drought, and they will bring plagues against all humanity. My preparations are nearly complete and my house is almost fully constructed. Not with everything I wanted, but with everything I needed, as God revealed to me in a dream.

I have begun closing my business voluntarily and ending the contracts of my contractors, and I expect to make my full exit out of the financial system in a few days, getting rid of all fiat currency once and for all. Possessing fiat currency is sin, therefore we are required to get rid of all of it. Paper money and fiat currency are the true mark of the beast of Revelation, and anyone who does not get rid of it is under a curse. The closure of my business is a tremendous financial loss to me, causing me to lose millions of dollars in annual revenue, and has caused me not to be able to complete my house with everything I wanted, but I consider this great sacrifice well worth the reward that comes from God. I love God with all my inner mind, and it is an honor to sacrifice my business to show my love for him. And I hope to one day also lose my life for him, in martyrdom. I also got rid of all my other sins, including homosexuality. My goal is perfect obedience to the commands of the Torah of Moses, as God requires. After acquiring knowledge of all the commands of God in the Torah, the next step is to figuratively get rid of all leaven, by obeying all the commands of the Torah, to then be able to figuratively participate in the Passover feast, which today is the set-apart supper of Yeshua. I will be putting mezuzot in the entrances of my house, as God commands. And wearing tzitzit on the tallit. And letting my beard and hair grow as God requires. And wearing tefillin during prayer.

Movies will also not be permitted in my house, but my televisions will only be used to be informed with the news and also to watch YouTube videos that have no sin in them. The music of the world will also not be permitted in my house, but only instrumental music or music whose lyrics are set-apart. And only those who also obey all the commands of the Torah can live with me, or have any friendship with me. In a few days once my obedience is complete, I will participate in the supper of Yeshua, eating the bread that represents his body and drinking the wine that represents his blood. This will bring me into the new covenant with God. After partaking in the supper, I will begin a dry fast, without food and without water and without my daily medication, for approximately 5 days.

And remove my Apple Watch from my body, since God wants us to remove jewelry to remain in a humble state. During this time I will go out and give food to the homeless. These are the good works God wants from us, after we repent from our sin. And I will wash the feet of the homeless, with a sponge and soap and water and cloths, as a sign of humility. I will also remain in prayer during this time. And I will remain in study of the scriptures, which I love doing. I will then await the anointing from God.

The anointing is a set-apart angel that is sent from heaven by God, which descends unto the earth, and transforms into the form of airflow, which is an aeolian body, and then enters the body of a believer, to live inside the body of the believer, to guide him and teach him and help him and keep him company. This is what is commonly called the “baptism of the holy spirit”. Holy spirit or spirit of God are mistranslations. The correct translations are set-apart airflow or airflow of God, which mean the same thing. Without the anointing I simply cannot do anything. And the anointing is what I truly desire, which is why I am willing to sacrifice my business to receive this.

Once I receive the airflow of God, which is the anointing, he will give me further instruction on what to do. He will speak to me from within. And will also grant me power. And the anointing will also free me from sin, and will perfect me inwardly, causing me never to sin again. May these steps I have taken lead others to follow my example to also receive the anointing. May it inspire others to also set themselves apart. This is a very narrow path. I do not know anyone else around me that has done it. But if I am the only one left on the earth willing to do this, then so be it. My new journey is about to begin. How many people can say they have gotten rid of money for the sake of obedience to God? I have not met the first person to do this. I am excited to to begin my new journey.

May God be with me with on this difficult path, in the name of Yeshua. And may God grant me power to begin a revolution in the city of Medellin, and establish one assembly. May he grant me one lampstand, not just one out of the seven, but also one of the two set-apart ones of the seven. But to make the city of Medellin into a perfect lampstand, I must first break its legs severely, by the power of the anointing. It must be with a very strong hand, otherwise they will not repent. Whereas the rest of the world must be punished differently, as their final warning, also with a strong hand. Although they will not repent, because they have been destined for destruction. And may God grant me to be a branch from the wild olive tree, pouring oil on the nearest lampstand. I fervently desire this.

• Sad
Reactions: GRACE ambassador