2024 could be a tough year for many with looming layoffs coming

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This will have to impact the election, I think negatively for Biden.

Mass layoffs are in store for 2024, and it might end up affecting nearly half of companies, according to a new poll.

That's the latest information from a Resume Builder survey, based on responses from more than 900 companies this month. Resume Builder is a professional platform that allows users to create resumes in just a few steps.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back pocket politics do really have an impact on voting...

The overbought status of the S&P is going to have a contraction soon....possibly in January or at least by spring.

Commodities have been rising.

Layoffs are coming and some have already started. Attrition and not filling empty positions have already started across the board. Banks have been tightening credit already. M2 money supply is at levels not seen since 1960.

Yep...looking really rough in the future.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Mass layoffs are in store for 2024, and it might end up affecting nearly half of companies, according to a new poll.

That's the latest information from a Resume Builder survey, based on responses from more than 900 companies this month. Resume Builder is a professional platform that allows users to create resumes in just a few steps.
The company where I work is on the verge of closing, so I may be one of them . . . soon. I'm just waiting to see God's good pleasure!

Much love!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yep the out of control spending is coming home to roost

In 2024 California is raising minimum wage for fast food workers to $20hr, soon to see a (Big Mac Combo) costing $15, all the fast food pizza chains are laying off drivers

High interest rates and tight lending regulations is seeing new building coming to a screeching halt, construction jobs are like 50% of where things were just 1 year ago and getting worse

Trump 2024 MAGA

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

In 2024 California is raising minimum wage for fast food workers to $20hr, soon to see a (Big Mac Combo) costing $15, all the fast food pizza chains are laying off drivers

High interest rates and tight lending regulations is seeing new building coming to a screeching halt, construction jobs are like 50% of where things were just 1 year ago and getting worse

Trump 2024 MAGA
Pizza Hut fired all it's delivery drivers in CA. Say it takes an hour to deliver a $20 pizza and that delivery driver costs $20, turns into a money losing situation. This will be a problem for all sorts of companies.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well the government may finally have run out of road to kick the can down and we all may have to face the consequences.

Unless we close the border and deport millions of illegals back to their own lands, this one thing alone is enogh to break the back of the US economy, never mind drunken spending by govt. and personal debt soaring far beyong peoples ability to repay.

Reactions: Scott Downey

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
  • Angry
Reactions: mailmandan

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Illegals just got health insurance in California.
Pity for the American citizen who loses job and become homeless when laid off.
Maybe they should leave country and come back in as an undocumented illegal alien for free housing, phone, universal basic income and free healthcare. In many ways illegals are getting much better government benefits than US citizens.
I am coming to the USA ! :Zek:

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The company where I work is on the verge of closing, so I may be one of them . . . soon. I'm just waiting to see God's good pleasure!

Much love!

Where;s the sad emotican...

So sorry to hear this. Keep trusting in Him! He hasnt let me down yet..

I was removed from a job of 30+ years because I refused to receive a covid vaccine.. It was tough.. but the Lord always provided what I needed!

I pray He does so for you and your family!

Happy New Year!

Reactions: GTW27

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A great wealth transfer coming for 2024, credit requirements tightened
People's debts have skyrocketed.
For every seller there is a buyer at a reduced price coming.
40% of student loan borrowers have yet to make a payment
He goes through a lot of stuff on the way. Some will benefit, many will not.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A great wealth transfer coming for 2024, credit requirements tightened
People's debts have skyrocketed.
For every seller there is a buyer at a reduced price coming.
40% of student loan borrowers have yet to make a payment
He goes through a lot of stuff on the way. Some will benefit, many will not.

All thanks to Joe Biden ! he is undermining the USA ! NO ONE COULD BE SO STUPID !
How is Trump then going to turn the economy around after Biden has worked to undermine such !

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I still can't believe you want trump.MAGA is one of the most non Christian groups--so much hate. Do you really think he has any solutions? He sure didn't last time.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I still can't believe you want trump.MAGA is one of the most non Christian groups--so much hate. Do you really think he has any solutions? He sure didn't last time.
You think Biden supporting open borders, same sex marriage, abortion upon demand, on and on is a good choice?

• Love

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Trump 2024 MAGA
You mean I will have to pay $10 for a McDonalds fish sandwich?

Reactions: Truth7t7

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You think Biden supporting open borders, same sex marriage, abortion upon demand, on and on is a good choice?
That's just the 'tip of the iceberg'. Boys are really girls. Girls are really boys. Or something else. Maybe the Dems / Satan will create a Liberal MONSTER?