22 major reasons to abandon the Premil doctrine

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course not.

Because Israel has repented. And christ is ruling.

And it says their is no more weeping. Nothing about weeping over someone’s death, again you twist the word.
LOL. No weeping means no weeping. That would include no weeping over someone's death.

You still have babies BEING BORN, and sinners LIVING in the same time.
No, I don't. YOU do. I believe it's talking about the new heavens and new earth which is only for the saved.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good grief Man. God can only restore those who commit to the Lord Jesus ministry of reconciliation. The Gentiles are grafted into this. Its called the Holy nation a people belonging to God who fix their eyes on Jesus Christ and his new revelation.
This is futile. You're talking to someone who seems to be completely lacking in spiritual discernment and can only comprehend physical things that he sees with his eyes.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol. You have babies being born, sinners living 100 years and are accursed.. THATS NOT HEAVEN.

You need to stop man, You keep saying you prove stuff you have not proven. You make yourself look bad..

The only people you have proven anything to is people who want to believe it is heaven.
Your in denial of the simple and clear scripture, your looking at the New Heaven And Earth, scripture you deny is seen

Isaiah 65:17KJV
17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
nothing in this post changes my view. It does not negate the physical kingdom of Messiah and the restoration of a nation spoken in the OT. I can not ignore those passages
Okay, nothing in his posts changes your view. Fine. But, you can't even give your thoughts on even one thing he said? Good grief.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
20 “Never again will there be in it
an infant who lives but a few days,
or an old man who does not live out his years;
the one who dies at a hundred
will be thought a mere child;
the one who fails to reach a hundred
will be considered accursed.
21 They will build houses and dwell in them;
they will plant vineyards and eat their fruit.
22 No longer will they build houses and others live in them,
or plant and others eat.
For as the days of a tree,
so will be the days of my people;
my chosen ones will long enjoy
the work of their hands.
23 They will not labor in vain,
nor will they bear children doomed to misfortune;
for they will be a people blessed by the Lord,
they and their descendants with them.
24 Before they call I will answer;
while they are still speaking I will hear.
25 The wolf and the lamb will feed together,
and the lion will eat straw like the ox,
and dust will be the serpent’s food.
They will neither harm nor destroy
on all my holy mountain,”
says the Lord.

people will bear children too. That’s another one. But then, I’m sure bearing children somehow doesn’t mean bearing children…
But, no one will mourn when someone dies. Okay then. And, Isaiah started talking about the new heavens and new earth in verse 17 and then inexplicably changed the subject in the next verse. Okay then.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good grief Man. God can only restore those who commit to the Lord Jesus ministry of reconciliation. The Gentiles are grafted into this. Its called the Holy nation a people belonging to God who fix their eyes on Jesus Christ and his new revelation.
Good grief man, Paul told gentiles not to boast. That there will be a time when israel repents and are reconciled to God. They are enemies concerning the gospe. But beloved concerning the promises. Gods promises and gifts are irrevocable

The OT says Israel will repent. And be restored. And Jesus will rule

You don’t have to believe it. But that does not make it not true

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you paying attention? I obviously believe that it relates to the new heaven and new earth. You already knew that, right? And I believe that the new heavens and new earth are ushered in when Christ returns after the thousand years (and Satan's little season), which is what Peter indicated in 2 Peter 3:10-13.
Well you would be wrong then

There is no birth or death or sinners in heaven

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But, no one will mourn when someone dies. Okay then. And, Isaiah started talking about the new heavens and new earth in verse 17 and then inexplicably changed the subject in the next verse. Okay then.
19 I will rejoice in Jerusalem,
And joy in My people;
The voice of weeping shall no longer be heard in her,
Nor the voice of crying.

Where does it say anything about weeping over death?

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your in denial of the simple and clear scripture, your looking at the New Heaven And Earth, scripture you deny is seen

Agree. I'd like to see them explain why Isaiah decided to bring up the new heavens and new earth in one verse and then immediately change the subject in the next verse. How does this make any sense? How can Premils expect to be taken seriously without some kind of explanation for how Isaiah could have possibly changed the subject immediately after bringing it up?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL. No weeping means no weeping.

Correct.. Israel is weeping today and have been since AD 70 because their land was taken away and they are scattered.

That would include no weeping over someone's death.
Maybe it does maybe it does not.

No, I don't. YOU do. I believe it's talking about the new heavens and new earth which is only for the saved.
Then you have death, and birth and sinners living in heaven

And no I do not. The passage does..

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
19 I will rejoice in Jerusalem,
And joy in My people;
The voice of weeping shall no longer be heard in her,
Nor the voice of crying.

Where does it say anything about weeping over death?
I didn't say it did. Please take your time and think here. It says no weeping at all. Do you agree? If so, would that not include weeping over someone's death? Of course it would. If you disagree then that would show you are being selective in how you are interpreting the verse which reveals (again) your doctrinal bias.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is futile. You're talking to someone who seems to be completely lacking in spiritual discernment and can only comprehend physical things that he sees with his eyes.
Well you just ruined it. I thought you could have a normal conversation but your just like the rest.

You guys are proud.. You have no desire to discuss, You think your right and everyone else is wrong.

Pentecost was able to be seen. In fact Luke wrote the things which happened on that day.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agree. I'd like to see them explain why Isaiah decided to bring up the new heavens and new earth in one verse and then immediately change the subject in the next verse. How does this make any sense? How can Premils expect to be taken seriously without some kind of explanation for how Isaiah could have possibly changed the subject immediately after bringing it up?
THERE IS BIRTH THERE IS DEATH THERE ARE SINNERS WHO ARE CURSED

THATS NOT HEAVEN

People explain it to you. Your stuck in your way, sp you can;t see it.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chapter 23 says they will have children but not in trouble and there will be a sinner live to 100

How is their birth and sinners if it is heaven?..
It's not even heaven. We're talking about the new heavens and new earth here. I believe we will be dwelling on the new earth for eternity, not heaven. I believe it's figurative language that Isaiah used to describe eternity in a way people could understand back then. But John, in Revelation 21, spelled it out more clearly. He very clearly indicated that there will be no more death when the new heavens and new earth are ushered in. So, Isaiah 65:17-25 should be interpreted accordingly instead of denying that the passage is about the new heavens and new earth, which it obviously is.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not exactly a case of addressing his view. Explain why you can't see it his way. Just address even one point and explain what it is about what he said that can't be true and why.
He spoke of replacement theology. As you all do. You think it speaks of salvation.

The physical reign of christ as prophesied in the OT has nothing to do with that.

There are people who are born, they die. And there are people who deny christ. Proven by the fact when satan is released. They gather an armie and come against christ.

So I do not have to discuss it..

He said I would read it and it would answer the question. IT DID NOT

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THERE IS BIRTH THERE IS DEATH THERE ARE SINNERS WHO ARE CURSED

THATS NOT HEAVEN

People explain it to you. Your stuck in your way, sp you can;t see it.
That is your assumption, but it is about the new heavens and new earth. You're not recognizing the figurative text and are assuming it's all literal. But, you should interpret it in such a way that agrees with 2 Peter 3:13 and Revelation 21:1-4.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not even heaven. We're talking about the new heavens and new earth here. I believe we will be dwelling on the new earth for eternity, not heaven. I believe it's figurative language that Isaiah used to describe eternity in a way people could understand back then. But John, in Revelation 21, spelled it out more clearly. He very clearly indicated that there will be no more death when the new heavens and new earth are ushered in. So, Isaiah 65:17-25 should be interpreted accordingly instead of denying that the passage is about the new heavens and new earth, which it obviously is.
THERE WILL BE NO DEATH

THERE WILL BE NO BIRTHS

THERE WILL BE NO SINNERS LIVING TO 100 YEARS WHO ARE CURSED IN TH NEW HEAVEN AND EARTH

Why is it you are unable to understand small details??

Status
Not open for further replies.