25,000 dead Ukrainian soldiers in soledar

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Greek site

Major UAF losses. However in the MSM we hear the opposite.

Dutch site

Last edited:

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm a moderator in a military forum and know that the western media are deliberately mis-reporting the Ukraine war to suit their own lefty agenda, so i suppose we'll have to wait til it's all over to find out the truth when books are written by trustworthy authors..:)

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greek site

Major UAF losses. However in the MSM we hear the opposite.

Dutch site

AND THESE NUMBERS WERE VERIFIED HOW?

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Democratic leaders are liars, so Why do you hear and believe them about their endless propaganda about the Ukraine war?

Reactions: Truth7t7

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
People believe the lies of their leaders as they themselves are liars as is the news, they pay heed towards the lies coming from the lying MSM. They are all willingly enthusiastically saturated with lying liars and lies.

Revelation 22:15
But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

People naturally prefer a lie over the truth as that shows who their father is called the devil and he was a liar from the beginning and shows forth their true allegiance is to the father of lies and not Jesus Christ who is the Truth. God does though enhance this when they reject Him, they are locked into their deceptions.
This has saturated and permeated the heart of the unbelieving as a judgement from God on them. The whole lot of them is corrupted and they will reap corruption.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Wagner group has Soledar. So comical how the MSM says the town is of little strategic value. more propaganda.
Why then defend it to the death in such an extreme manner?
Also the Russian Armed Forces have not yet engaged here, this was Wagner.
The area with all the salt mines is riddled with underground roads and storage of military equipment. It is needful to capture Soledar to then take Bakhmut and destroy UAF ability to shuttle and resupply ground forces.. I have read once Bakhmut falls, the way westward is much easier for Russian Army.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Influential Russians say this is the beginning of World War III, and England, Poland, France should be nuked for sending military support to Ukraine. Ukraine says they are Defacto a NATO member even though not legally one and this is a war between NATO and Russia.
Ukraine says Russia is going to mobilize 2-million-man army.

1673642151204.png

1673642338169.png

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Democratic leaders are liars, so Why do you hear and believe them about their endless propaganda about the Ukraine war?

Maybe for the same reason why some here listen to the liars of Russia? they want to believe what they want to believe no matter how much evidence to the contrary.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Google translates this website so all can read news links that is not MSM opinions

1673712936303.png

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Kiev hit with an unknown possibly ballistic missile fired from Belarus.
Ukraine says they can not shoot these types of missiles down.
Destroyed a major power plant.
Many missiles fired into other cities

That this war ends soon would be a good idea.

1673726900772.png

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Google translates this website so all can read news links that is not MSM opinions

View attachment 28416
So this is a pro soviet web site promoting the Russian propaganda instead of the west propaganda!

But if the 25,000 dead is correct (which it is not) then all the troops zelensky sent would have been wiped out!

That is too juicy a tid bit for any news company to not broadcast.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So this is a pro soviet web site promoting the Russian propaganda instead of the west propaganda!

But if the 25,000 dead is correct (which it is not) then all the troops zelensky sent would have been wiped out!

That is too juicy a tid bit for any news company to not broadcast.
Zelenski just finds more people to throw into the cauldron of war. Some of those in the UAF look middle aged. More canon fodder for the canons.
I also recall the MSM of the West saying Putin was about dead from cancer, his army was revolting against orders, Putin blew up his own pipelines, Russia was completely out of missiles and was soon going to sue for peace and their economy destroyed. If you want more realistic news, you wont find it in Euro or American news being heavy on the CIA disinformation.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zelenski just finds more people to throw into the cauldron of war. Some of those in the UAF look middle aged. More canon fodder for the canons.
I also recall the MSM of the West saying Putin was about dead from cancer, his army was revolting against orders, Putin blew up his own pipelines, Russia was completely out of missiles and was soon going to sue for peace. If you want more realistic news, you wont find it in Euro or American news being heavy on the CIA disinformation.
And you think Putin is not doing the same?

HIs call up was from 18-50 years old.

He gave them three weeks of training., ancient weapons and sent them to the front lines.

The Russian army has seen thousands of desertions.
Chechens are now fighting chechens.
Yes the West had publicly theorized Putin may have had cancer. I know of no media outlet that reported he was terminal as a fact.
I listen to WION which is from India which as a nation leans towards Russia.

If you do not think Putin and the reformulated KGB is not pumping out propaganda- you really are super naive'

Russia has been making many peace overtures.

Russia is very low on missiles. They have now removed S-300 and S 400 systems defending Moscow to put to Ukraine.
they are taking old T-63 tanks which were in parks and memorials and refurbishing them to send to Ukraine! That would be like us taking a Patton tank from in front of a VFW and refurbishing it to fight.

NO Russia is very low on advanced missiles and rockets and cannot manufacture more because they cannot get the technology to make them work!

At least in America, people can hear news about the war. Russian people are blacked out on the web and on TV unless they have access to foreign channels.

Like I said months ago, if this becomes a war of attrition, Russia may very well win. but the cost of that voctory will destroy their economy as it is doing now.

Here is a web site. You tell me who is more accurate in the losses of Russia.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you think Putin is not doing the same?

HIs call up was from 18-50 years old.

He gave them three weeks of training., ancient weapons and sent them to the front lines.

The Russian army has seen thousands of desertions.
Chechens are now fighting chechens.
Yes the West had publicly theorized Putin may have had cancer. I know of no media outlet that reported he was terminal as a fact.
I listen to WION which is from India which as a nation leans towards Russia.

If you do not think Putin and the reformulated KGB is not pumping out propaganda- you really are super naive'

Russia has been making many peace overtures.

Russia is very low on missiles. They have now removed S-300 and S 400 systems defending Moscow to put to Ukraine.
they are taking old T-63 tanks which were in parks and memorials and refurbishing them to send to Ukraine! That would be like us taking a Patton tank from in front of a VFW and refurbishing it to fight.

NO Russia is very low on advanced missiles and rockets and cannot manufacture more because they cannot get the technology to make them work!

At least in America, people can hear news about the war. Russian people are blacked out on the web and on TV unless they have access to foreign channels.

Like I said months ago, if this becomes a war of attrition, Russia may very well win. but the cost of that voctory will destroy their economy as it is doing now.

Here is a web site. You tell me who is more accurate in the losses of Russia.

I also recall the MSM of the West saying Putin was about dead from cancer, his army was revolting against orders, Putin blew up his own pipelines, Russia was completely out of missiles and was soon going to sue for peace and their economy destroyed. If you want more realistic news, you wont find it in Euro or American news being heavy on the CIA disinformation.

The only allies Russia has in this war are Iran, China, Belarus. Not a bunch or honorable people in any sense of the word.

Also remember this- Russia advanced alot in the early stages of the war, which is usually true of most invasions, but since September they have been either dug in defensively or have been retreating.

Ukraine has bombed Russian air bases and fuel depots, wreaked havoc with the Russian black sea fleet etc.etc.

Russia cannot effectively resupply many of their armies on the front.
Russia has lost tho0usands of tanks and cannot replenish them
If the west continues its support, Russia will either have to go tactical nuke or lose the war.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The only allies Russia has in this war are Iran, China, Belarus. Not a bunch or honorable people in any sense of the word.

Also remember this- Russia advanced alot in the early stages of the war, which is usually true of most invasions, but since September they have been either dug in defensively or have been retreating.

Ukraine has bombed Russian air bases and fuel depots, wreaked havoc with the Russian black sea fleet etc.etc.

Russia cannot effectively resupply many of their armies on the front.
Russia has lost tho0usands of tanks and cannot replenish them
If the west continues its support, Russia will either have to go tactical nuke or lose the war.
I can not see how Russia can loose the War. The Nuclear weapons will come out before that for sure and that will be all Biden and Co fault !

Russia will have nothing to loose in a Nuclear War, it will come to that for sure. Biden is a total fool !

De escalate this moronic War, is what the people should demand of Biden ! and not this escalate escalate escalate BS of Biden and Co.

Russia is not a little back ward Nation like Iraq and such, just to be just played around with no regard. Russia is the 2ed most powerful Nation on Earth in fact.

And to say that they want to kill Putin is insane if not just plain dumb as one could come in fact, do people know what they would bring on if such did take place ? Not Good ! because the majority are that stupid to swallow such ignorance as that. But what then ? who is next in line ! do they know what that could mean ?

In Australia we had a PM who said he would shirt front Putin, a dumb footballers term of threating some one.
So Putin turned up in Australia and our PM went into a cold sweat.
Our PM was full of it making out that Russia shot down a passenger Plane. but air crash investigation pointed out the real story but the MSM could not be bothered to call out the truth of the mater at all ! What happened was the stupid moronic Passenger Planes were flying over a War Zone with no regard at all to the Passengers at all ! No one could be so stupid for a start ! now such go from East to West flight path but this one that got shot down was coming in from another angle ! This Plane had avoided a storm so that's why it came across that path at a stupid path and got shot down ! clearly someone mistook it for something other ?
But who fly's over a War Zone, only a dip stick !

You are a passenger in a Plane and they say look to your left and you can see the War going on below, now that's value ! worth boasting about! I have been in a War Zone ! I have seen War ! I was their !

But what if you knew of someone who was going to fly over a War zone ? what would you say ? if it was someone you loved, Don't ! or say your an idiot ! because I sure as hell would not ! one would have to be a lefty to be that gullible. like gee !

Or as the Italians say, What a mistaka to maka ey !

Last edited: