Ukrainian offensive land take back in blue, cost was 70 thousand Ukrainian lives

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1694097518525.png

Fail. Washington says fight till the last Ukrainian life, money is no problem.
Actually, have read western intelligence is now pushing the view the Ukrainians, UAF, are incompetent, not the arms they are given.
Also read US fears visions of destroyed Abrams tanks on the battle fields, not a good image to come for US armed forces.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 36248

Actually, have read western intelligence is now pushing the view the Ukrainians, UAF, are incompetent, not the arms they are given.
Also read US fears visions of destroyed Abrams tanks on the battle fields, not a good image to come for US armed forces.

Sad, the Ukranians are being slaughtered, as the MSM lies!

The real "War Crimes" found, would be the MSM that's not showing the truth, with Ukranian hospitals at capacity, and the truth regarding the dead and wounded

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 36248

Your map is very incorrect.
The map you are showing is covering the last few weeks....not the months of fighting.

IOW you are spewing propaganda and farming for anger.

This war between Ukraine and Russia is going to go on for a while. (But not for too much longer)

Russia is going slowly broke...

WRs don't end because of military activities very often. They end because politicians desire for wars to stop. No other reason.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
70 thousand Ukrainian lives bought those few tiny blue areas on that mostly red map? And we are to believe America is on the Ukrainian side?

How many Russian lives did it cost?

Years ago didn't America support both sides, but one secretly, in the Contra Sandinista conflict? Reagan era I think.

:pray:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Your map is very incorrect.
The map you are showing is covering the last few weeks....not the months of fighting.

IOW you are spewing propaganda and farming for anger.

This war between Ukraine and Russia is going to go on for a while. (But not for too much longer)

Russia is going slowly broke...

WRs don't end because of military activities very often. They end because politicians desire for wars to stop. No other reason.
That map is accurate. So you are at war with Russia? Just spouting the standard Biden admin government talking propaganda, so you approve of the hundreds of billions of US dollars going to prop up Ukraine then. Lahaina and the US citizens could use that much better than throwing it away in a conflict you have no personal stake in. You also agree and approve of the high inflation caused by the same over government spending they did. Pitiful...

Pitiful how it is explained as notable gains like it is anything.

1694172578959.png

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Americans are being lied to and they are full of pride. Worst and perhaps likely result of this is American soldiers directly fighting Russia in a war, because of Biden and his administration. If it happens that will be a judgement of God against the US for its grossly immoral and disgusting sins that are highly approved of by most of the population.

TUCKER CARLSON: Pretty much everything NBC News and the New York Times have told you about the war in Ukraine is a lie.

"The Russian Army is incompetent," they claim. "Ukraine is a democracy. Vladimir Putin is Hitler and he's trying to take over the world. Thankfully, the Ukrainians are winning."

None of that is true. Every claim is false, the last one especially. The Ukrainian Army is not winning. In fact, it is losing badly. Ukraine is being destroyed and its population is being slaughtered in lopsided battles with a technologically superior enemy, or scattered by the millions to the rest of the globe as refugees.

Ukraine is running out of soldiers. As that happens, the question will inevitably arise, who is going to replace them? If the Ukrainians can't beat Putin, who will? The answer, of course, will be us. American troops will fight the Russian Army in Eastern Europe. That's most likely.

And the assumption is that we will win. But will we win? Probably not, says former Army Col. Douglas MacGregor, a decorated combat veteran who advised the secretary of defense in the last administration. The U.S., says MacGregor, is on the brink of a catastrophic war that could very easily destroy us.

Few Americans seem to understand that, but they should.

Last edited:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do people buy into the propaganda that the Ukraine even has a chance to win this battle. At most all they can do is come to a stalemate where Russia gives up. Russia has so many people and so much resources Ukraine does not have a chance.

yet our corrupt president, who has taken millions from the Ukraine since he was vice president, keeps sending millions of our hard earned money to a lost cause. while our own citizens (like those in Hawaii) get 700 dollars a person when they lost everything.

Our news media cannot be trusted.. they are the propaganda of the left.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That map is accurate. So you are at war with Russia? Just spouting the standard Biden admin government talking propaganda, so you approve of the hundreds of billions of US dollars going to prop up Ukraine then. Lahaina and the US citizens could use that much better than throwing it away in a conflict you have no personal stake in. You also agree and approve of the high inflation caused by the same over government spending they did. Pitiful...

Pitiful how it is explained as notable gains like it is anything.

View attachment 36267
The Russians once controlled all the way up to Hyrhorivka....the Blue is just the past few weeks.
And I'm not spouting anyone's propaganda unlike you who is spouting the latest Kremlin approved talking points.

Because the USA is sending very little cash. It is sending used equipment that is slated for replacement with newer, more modern technology and products. The USA is also billing Ukraine for every bullet and spare parts sent to Ukraine.

The weapons sent to Ukraine in drips is sent this way to save lives...not take them.
Russia can afford a war on two fronts and they have serious problems with Syria, Azerbaijan, and Africa. Not to mention the fractious nature of the different people groups that comprise Russia. Russia has had several "mobilizations" (draft) of regular citizens already from the poorest sections of Russia. They don't arm these draftees very well for fear of reprisals and piracy. Often they are the cannon fodder of regular military.

The WHOLE WORLD has placed sanctions on Russia. It recognizes that Russia is in the wrong....why don't you?

It is estimated that half a million people have been killed in this conflict.

Ukraine is not exactly the most innocent nation in the world but it does have significance in food production and energy production. (Which is why Russia wants it back)

Russia has attacked and stolen everything it could in Ukraine. If Russia was all that concerned about having peace it could go home and stop aggressive actions. Every publicly stated goal of Russia has been a lie.

The truth is ugly....

But I am also wanting all the money laundering to stop. Between US companies and congressman laundering money through Ukrainian businesses its hard to tell who is innocent. Then you have sex trade trafficking of children out of state run orphanages.
But as there is light on the whole country things are cleaning up...the cockroaches run for the shadows of Syria and Africa.
Corruption is down in Ukraine....way down from previous levels. More as Ikde-Russifies itself and tosses every Russian oligarchs or his minions out.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because the USA is sending very little cash. It is sending used equipment that is slated for replacement with newer, more modern technology and products. The USA is also billing Ukraine for every bullet and spare parts sent to Ukraine.
Stop listening to fake news.

the US has donated billions of CASH to the ukraine

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Russians once controlled all the way up to Hyrhorivka....the Blue is just the past few weeks.
And I'm not spouting anyone's propaganda unlike you who is spouting the latest Kremlin approved talking points.

The weapons sent to Ukraine in drips is sent this way to save lives...not take them.
Russia can afford a war on two fronts and they have serious problems with Syria, Azerbaijan, and Africa. Not to mention the fractious nature of the different people groups that comprise Russia. Russia has had several "mobilizations" (draft) of regular citizens already from the poorest sections of Russia. They don't arm these draftees very well for fear of reprisals and piracy. Often they are the cannon fodder of regular military.

The WHOLE WORLD has placed sanctions on Russia. It recognizes that Russia is in the wrong....why don't you?

It is estimated that half a million people have been killed in this conflict.

Ukraine is not exactly the most innocent nation in the world but it does have significance in food production and energy production. (Which is why Russia wants it back)

Russia has attacked and stolen everything it could in Ukraine. If Russia was all that concerned about having peace it could go home and stop aggressive actions. Every publicly stated goal of Russia has been a lie.

The truth is ugly....

But I am also wanting all the money laundering to stop. Between US companies and congressman laundering money through Ukrainian businesses its hard to tell who is innocent. Then you have sex trade trafficking of children out of state run orphanages.
But as there is light on the whole country things are cleaning up...the cockroaches run for the shadows of Syria and Africa.
Corruption is down in Ukraine....way down from previous levels. More as Ikde-Russifies itself and tosses every Russian oligarchs or his minions out.
You must realize that the Ukraine money laundering also involves Biden and family. Of course, they want that to continue.
It does continue as long as they have unfettered access in Ukraine.
What we hear about is just the tip of the iceberg.
Hundreds of billions to Ukraine results in millions kicked back to US politicians and buddies.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop listening to fake news.

the US has donated billions of CASH to the ukraine
Have you ever been to the Slavic regions before?
I have.
And what I'm saying has more truth to it than this propaganda you are saying. I contact friends and missionaries I personally know about what is happening and why. Some of whom have indirectly contributed to popular sermons over the past few years.

I'm positive that you are getting news off of Social media platforms...because nobody else says anything like what you are saying except for social media. (Which is full of Russian disinformation ATM)

So stop....tell what you actually do personally know to be very true. Not stuff you hear from third/fourth and even fifth hand information...but things you really do know. Then come back with something you actually determined solely on your own and we can have a real discussion.

However....I seriously doubt that you know anything beyond the rhetoric of the Russian Government. But I'm always ready to be wrong.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You must realize that the Ukraine money laundering also involves Biden and family. Of course, they want that to continue.
It does continue as long as they have unfettered access in Ukraine.
What we hear about is just the tip of the iceberg.
Hundreds of billions to Ukraine results in millions kicked back to US politicians and buddies.

If you wish to have a discussion with me about the lives of Slavic people then do not even start with talking about American politics....because then you out yourself as a person who is more concerned with their personal life quality than the actual lives of others. Thus is the exact opposite of a Christian lifestyle....and I don't want to discuss this with people other than Christians.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Very sad. I hope that no one who claims to be a believer in Christ is taking sides in this. It is human nature at work destroying countless lives. And both sides claim to be Christian. Yet see how the power of the flesh dominates everything. Even among those who take sides. Even among those who claim to be saved.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnDB

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ukrainian corruption is made possible by its relationship with the US

This war serves to keep that going, the anti Russian propaganda stance, and corrupt politicians as usual, it is all part of the scheme.
People should know the US orchestrated the Maidan Coup in Ukraine, NATO lies about Ukraine membership, which finally resulted in Russia doing what it did.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you ever been to the Slavic regions before?
I have.
And what I'm saying has more truth to it than this propaganda you are saying. I contact friends and missionaries I personally know about what is happening and why. Some of whom have indirectly contributed to popular sermons over the past few years.

I'm positive that you are getting news off of Social media platforms...because nobody else says anything like what you are saying except for social media. (Which is full of Russian disinformation ATM)

So stop....tell what you actually do personally know to be very true. Not stuff you hear from third/fourth and even fifth hand information...but things you really do know. Then come back with something you actually determined solely on your own and we can have a real discussion.

However....I seriously doubt that you know anything beyond the rhetoric of the Russian Government. But I'm always ready to be wrong.
lol

I have not said a word about anything russia did or is doing. so how can that be russia information?

It was a huge deal that the US just sent the ukraine billions of dollars while they only Gave the people in hawaii 700 dollars a person.

And those friend and missionaries you talk to? Thay have no idea what the US sends the government.. they can;t know that.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very sad. I hope that no one who claims to be a believer in Christ is taking sides in this. It is human nature at work destroying countless lives. And both sides claim to be Christian. Yet see how the power of the flesh dominates everything. Even among those who take sides.
Well,
It's not about taking sides....it's about perverting justice.
It's about a lifetime farmer who has worked his ancestral farm forced out, his wife raped and murdered, his harvested crops and tractors stolen, his fields full of land mines his farmhouse and tractor barn destroyed and then told he should just give up.....

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well,
It's not about taking sides....it's about perverting justice.
It's about a lifetime farmer who has worked his ancestral farm forced out, his wife raped and murdered, his harvested crops and tractors stolen, his fields full of land mines his farmhouse and tractor barn destroyed and then told he should just give up.....
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

• Wow
Reactions: JohnDB

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
lol

I have not said a word about anything russia did or is doing. so how can that be russia information?

It was a huge deal that the US just sent the ukraine billions of dollars while they only Gave the people in hawaii 700 dollars a person.

And those friend and missionaries you talk to? Thay have no idea what the US sends the government.. they can;t know that.
Yeah, the common people get nothing regarding said monies. it is influence peddling and money laundering at work, actually outright theft, deceit, deception.
Another good example was the Clinton Foundation setup by the Clintons, supposedly to benefit the poor in Haiti. It did certainly benefit the Clintons.

The organization says it continues to protest the Clintons because “there is still no justice despite the billions they have stolen through Bill Clinton’s position (as) UN Special Envoy to Haiti in March of 2009 in the aftermath of 4 major storms which devastated parts of our country; through the post 2010 earthquake Interim Haiti Reconstruction Commission; through foreign governments and corporations funneling hundreds of millions (most of them undisclosed) for favors from then US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to the Clinton Foundation under the guise of helping Haiti; and through the Clinton-Bush Fund,” Komokoda said in a press statement. In light of the announcement by the Justice Department, the group says it remains vigilant and demands a serious investigation, and that any crimes are fully prosecuted and punished. “It is itself a crime that this Justice Department prosecuted and got a conviction against Corrine Brown, Florida’s first African-American Congressperson since Reconstruction for corruption related to $800,000 from her ‘One Door for Education’ charity and yet it took them this long to even start an investigation of the Clintons,” the statement added.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol

Just keep shouting to free Barrabas (a politician) instead of Jesus....mkay?

Because that is exactly what you are doing.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
What has that got to do with anything?

So the farmer should just walk out into his mined field and end his own life? Is that what you are saying?